Coming from the Great White North in August WE'RE BACK.2nd DAY PTs1&2POSTED PAGE 23

I'm glad to see at least one picture of you. NOt that I don't like seeing Jasmine but we Mommies need to be photographed too!

I can't get over how empty the WS is. I know it wasn't opened yet but still. And how empty the main pool was at ASMu.

It's wonderful that you Jasmine are able to spend this type of quality time together. Has she even applied to any post-secondary institutions yet? I wasn't sure when the dates were. As my oldest is 11 I still have some time to go. We already joke about the kids leaving home but when it comes down to it-the thought leaves a lump in my throat. Maybe by the time they are ready I'll be ready too. We're about an hour from the eastern Toronto colleges or 40 minutes from Trent. But I stayed in residence at school so I'd really want them to have that experience too. At least intellectually I do. Emotionally I want them to stay with me forever. But then you know all this. You're living it. By the way hypermommy is right. Jas did look really good in that convertible. School is the best way for her to get it. I agree.

I guess you're trying to get this TR up and finished before you head out again. You did it with weeks to spare. I've always been a last minute sort of finisher. Good for you. Now you can focus on your next trip. Make sure you send me the link to the new PTR!

I'm glad to see at least one picture of you. NOt that I don't like seeing Jasmine but we Mommies need to be photographed too!

I can't get over how empty the WS is. I know it wasn't opened yet but still. And how empty the main pool was at ASMu.

It's wonderful that you Jasmine are able to spend this type of quality time together. Has she even applied to any post-secondary institutions yet? I wasn't sure when the dates were. As my oldest is 11 I still have some time to go. We already joke about the kids leaving home but when it comes down to it-the thought leaves a lump in my throat. Maybe by the time they are ready I'll be ready too. We're about an hour from the eastern Toronto colleges or 40 minutes from Trent. But I stayed in residence at school so I'd really want them to have that experience too. At least intellectually I do. Emotionally I want them to stay with me forever. But then you know all this. You're living it. By the way hypermommy is right. Jas did look really good in that convertible. School is the best way for her to get it. I agree.

I guess you're trying to get this TR up and finished before you head out again. You did it with weeks to spare. I've always been a last minute sort of finisher. Good for you. Now you can focus on your next trip. Make sure you send me the link to the new PTR!

I am always the one taking the pictures....next trip I'll make sure I'm in more of them!!

Jasmine is accepted at University of Winnipeg....it's perfect it's about 3 blocks from where I work so we will travel together. She is thinking of education and then the other day there she thought criminal justice....:confused3 First year is standard here though...so she technically still has another year to pick.

We will be meeting Hypermommy on our next trip!! I am so excited, I can't wait. I'm going to talk to her about our plan of a girls only trip one of these years....

I had the whole PTR started, pictures on, everything, went to post lost it all...forgot to plug the laptop in...what a loser I am:eek:

I really enjoyed your TR! How lucky you are that just as you finish up another trip is already on the horizon!

Absolutely - we'll start at 11am in the UK and drink, er, work our way around to the margaritas that we'll be sipping while we watch Illuminations. Of course, I may have to sleep on the floor in your room after all that because a 45 min drive might not be the absolute best of ideas. :rotfl2:

Oh, I wish they'd let you take pics inside the Diana exhibit. I didn't realize it was a limited time thing and was so absolutely bummed when I was over there the other day and it was gone. I sooooooo wanted to see that!!!!

What a cute little monster!!!! And the stuffed animal's cute too. (hey, if you're gonna make 'em that easy.........)

That last evening sounds absolutely magical!!! Definitely will become a must do for me.

Oh wow!!! That Thomas sounds like quite a catch! Every time you tell something about him I can't help but thinking that I need to pull my boys over to read it so they'll know that 17yo boys ARE allowed to be sweet and kind and thoughtful. I know I tell them all the time but it doesn't seem to sink in. I definitely need to introduce them to him!

Please, please, please come on here and post one more time with the link for your PTR so I can make sure to catch it! I'm so excited that we'll finally get to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES a girls only trip definitely, definitely has to be in the works. Do you think WDW will be the same after we visit??? LOL

Awesome awesome job!!! I am sooo sad to see it end!! I love the updates....you can hardly tell that we had been up since 3am in those pics!! How sweet is that Thomas!! She sure has a great guy! LOL I cannot wait to hear all about your Feb. trip!!

I really enjoyed your TR! How lucky you are that just as you finish up another trip is already on the horizon!

Thank you so much, it was so much fun to write. We plan for so long, do our PTR's go on our holiday, do our TR and then it's over....always makes me sad. But we are truly blessed to be able to go again so soon. We count our blessings everyday!! I can't wait for PrincessCaitlin's PTR....I sure hope she does one...I'll have to send her a little message!!!

Absolutely - we'll start at 11am in the UK and drink, er, work our way around to the margaritas that we'll be sipping while we watch Illuminations. Of course, I may have to sleep on the floor in your room after all that because a 45 min drive might not be the absolute best of ideas. :rotfl2:

Oh, I wish they'd let you take pics inside the Diana exhibit. I didn't realize it was a limited time thing and was so absolutely bummed when I was over there the other day and it was gone. I sooooooo wanted to see that!!!!

What a cute little monster!!!! And the stuffed animal's cute too. (hey, if you're gonna make 'em that easy.........)

That last evening sounds absolutely magical!!! Definitely will become a must do for me.

Oh wow!!! That Thomas sounds like quite a catch! Every time you tell something about him I can't help but thinking that I need to pull my boys over to read it so they'll know that 17yo boys ARE allowed to be sweet and kind and thoughtful. I know I tell them all the time but it doesn't seem to sink in. I definitely need to introduce them to him!

Please, please, please come on here and post one more time with the link for your PTR so I can make sure to catch it! I'm so excited that we'll finally get to meet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And YES a girls only trip definitely, definitely has to be in the works. Do you think WDW will be the same after we visit??? LOL

Ok, now don't laugh at me, I'm not computer whiz you are my friend....I have to get Geodoc to post the link...I don't know how:confused3 He did it for me last time....:worship:

Can't wait to see you....not that long now!!!! I will send you a message on Facebook and we'll finalize our meeting!!! and drinking;)

Awesome awesome job!!! I am sooo sad to see it end!! I love the updates....you can hardly tell that we had been up since 3am in those pics!! How sweet is that Thomas!! She sure has a great guy! LOL I cannot wait to hear all about your Feb. trip!!

I know you guys look great!!! Those drinks tasted so good that day too....must have been the company;)

She is a lucky girl, he is so good to her. They are hilarious right now...so excited about the trip. We are actually leaving Jan 29 now and staying until Feb 7. Both the kids were able to change their exams to Friday morning so we're leaving Friday afternoon. It will give us 8 full days there, 2 days per park...hopefully Thomas will love it like we do:cloud9:

Ok, what's with the Disneyland thingy...I had no clue. Who's the surprise for? I don't want to write anything on facebook so I'll just ask here. How long are you going for, where are you staying, what airline are you flying with....ok, I think that's all the questions for now:yay:

Darn you're finished! Now I have no excuse for not finishing our TR. :lmao:

We will be meeting Hypermommy on our next trip!! I am so excited, I can't wait. I'm going to talk to her about our plan of a girls only trip one of these years....

You mean a trip I get to come too right?

Just keep in mind I'm a teacher so it has to follow the school schedule.

I know you guys look great!!! Those drinks tasted so good that day too....must have been the company;)

She is a lucky girl, he is so good to her. They are hilarious right now...so excited about the trip. We are actually leaving Jan 29 now and staying until Feb 7. Both the kids were able to change their exams to Friday morning so we're leaving Friday afternoon. It will give us 8 full days there, 2 days per park...hopefully Thomas will love it like we do:cloud9:

Ok, what's with the Disneyland thingy...I had no clue. Who's the surprise for? I don't want to write anything on facebook so I'll just ask here. How long are you going for, where are you staying, what airline are you flying with....ok, I think that's all the questions for now:yay:

The drinks were wonderful!! Thank you very much for the treat!:goodvibes:goodvibes You guys are going to have such a fantastic time!! I am sure Thomas will be hooked as soon as he sees everything!!:wizard:

Yes we are going to Disneyland March 2! It is a surprise for Abby...she has no clue whatsoever! When we talk and she's around we say we are talking about our taxes...lol and use 'codes' :rotfl: I am not sure how long I can keep it though!! :rolleyes1 It's killing me!! Our plane leaves at 6:15 am...so we have to be up super early, so I am not sure if we are going to tell her the day before or just get her up and tell her. We are going for 9 days, flying with WestJet...I am not totally sure where we are staying. We don't want to pay a fortune, and we want to be close. Just found out yesterday that the Oscars are on the 7th while we are there, and we were planning on going into LA/Hollywood, especially for the American Girl store for Abby, so you never know if we will have an celebrity sightings...lol Thanks for posting about it here...Kyle doesn't want people to know yet, we have a bunch of family on there, and don't want anything slipping out to her. A very few select people know.

I will be sitting by waiting for your next ptr/tr and another dismeet installment!!:dance3:

Darn you're finished! Now I have no excuse for not finishing our TR. :lmao:

Yup, no excuses...we're patiently waiting for you:rolleyes1 Are you guys planning another trip for the summer?

The PTR is under way! The link is in my signature :goodvibes

Yipee, on my way there now, can't wait!!!!
You mean a trip I get to come too right?

Just keep in mind I'm a teacher so it has to follow the school schedule.

It wouldn't be the same without you...of course you're coming:yay: We will work out date so it fits with your schedule....how much fun are we gonna have??

The drinks were wonderful!! Thank you very much for the treat!:goodvibes:goodvibes You guys are going to have such a fantastic time!! I am sure Thomas will be hooked as soon as he sees everything!!:wizard:

Yes we are going to Disneyland March 2! It is a surprise for Abby...she has no clue whatsoever! When we talk and she's around we say we are talking about our taxes...lol and use 'codes' :rotfl: I am not sure how long I can keep it though!! :rolleyes1 It's killing me!! Our plane leaves at 6:15 am...so we have to be up super early, so I am not sure if we are going to tell her the day before or just get her up and tell her. We are going for 9 days, flying with WestJet...I am not totally sure where we are staying. We don't want to pay a fortune, and we want to be close. Just found out yesterday that the Oscars are on the 7th while we are there, and we were planning on going into LA/Hollywood, especially for the American Girl store for Abby, so you never know if we will have an celebrity sightings...lol Thanks for posting about it here...Kyle doesn't want people to know yet, we have a bunch of family on there, and don't want anything slipping out to her. A very few select people know.

I will be sitting by waiting for your next ptr/tr and another dismeet installment!!:dance3:

Surprises are the best...but so hard to keep quiet about! I almost goofed so many times when we surprised Jas in 2004, but we pulled it off and it was perfect!! I won't post anything on facebook, we'll just check in on here:laughing:

Check with Peg, they were just there in March, she may have some good suggestions for you!!
:laughing:
I am going to work on my PTR tomorrow and I will be sure it's posted. Jasmine and I were just looking at dining etc and she actually helped me figure out park hours, parades, shows, etc....I think this is the most excited she's been in a long time. She always gets excited once we land, but never before we leave...you know, the whole plane thing??? Peg gave Thomas her sympathies about flying with ME last night at dinner...how rude. One bad flight and they'll never let me live it down.

You doing at PTR?????popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter