Coming from the Great White North in August WE'RE BACK.2nd DAY PTs1&2POSTED PAGE 23

LOL @ Snow White's reaction to flying with Queen again!!!!!!

Gotta run... but I just had to pop in and say that. You're so mean to that girl!!!!

And yes... I am a big ole' marshmallow in person. In fact, I look something like the Stay Puft Marshmallow man that terrorized the city in Ghostbusters!

Hiya Winnipegers! Just caught up, sounds fun so far! I remember meeting Geodoc at the front entrance to Pop Century during one of our previous trips. I didn`t actually know his Disboards name at the time so I blurted out, Hey, you`re Purplepegs DH aren`t you? Think I shocked him, he didn`t expect anyone to recognize him! :goodvibes

Hiya Winnipegers! Just caught up, sounds fun so far! I remember meeting Geodoc at the front entrance to Pop Century during one of our previous trips. I didn`t actually know his Disboards name at the time so I blurted out, Hey, you`re Purplepegs DH aren`t you? Think I shocked him, he didn`t expect anyone to recognize him! :goodvibes

LOL yeah it was a bit of a shock...especially since we had gone all week wearing the Mickey Ear paint chip from Home Depot to mark us as Dissers and I thought "Who the heck is going to notice these!!!" :confused:
Well Shir Kahn did!:) Sorry we did not have a chance to chat more that day.

That was too funny when he came back to the table and said "I just met someone from the Disboards. I think his name was Shir Khan"
he thought it was a waste of time to be wearing those lime green Mickey Heads, I knew it would work!

Glad you're on board. I obviously have some catching up to on on your tr's.

Well I went to the local Home Depot today and collected some paint chips. planning on doing some painting....NOT!

I hit Walmart too for a lime green poster board so the countdown calendar should be up soon for the kids....and us:cool1:

I've been trying to investigate about pre-ordering the photopass cd. There's a code out right now that makes it around $85 but I am unclear about the timeline. I understand it has to be ordered before 60 days is up and the code ends June 15 and that is more than 60 days from when we would order it. Does anyone have any advice on this? I've read you can call and ask them to extend it but it's not guaranteed. Anyone have any thoughts?

My other question is who know either where to find this or send me the link, what exactly is in the DVC's? I'm looking for what kind of pots, how many, blender? etc. I thought I came across that info once but then can't find it.:scared1: It was one of those "oh, I'll look at that later and now I can't find it". Any help would be appreciated.

I've been looking at those Vera Bradley backpacks too. Does anyone have one and are they worth the money? What size is best?

Now don't all answer at once, take turns and make sure everyone gets a chance:rotfl2:

I'm here, I'm here! I'm late, but I'm here! :banana: Now, to go back and read... popcorn::

Welcome Lisa....so nice to have you with us!!! Better late than never:cool1:

Lol, I remember that day!!! We all made fun of Purplepeg for making us wear the little lime grren Mickey heads....hey it paid off. Gald to have you onboard...:)

We're at the 60 day mark for me and Jasmine:cool1: I can't believe how quickly this year is going...probably has something to do with getting older:confused3

I thought I would post our schedule from August 10 - 30 ----here we go!!!!:cool1:

August 10

Jasmine and I arrive in Orlando around 1pm, head over to SSR to meet up with Purplepeg and family:thumbsup2 then off to Raglan Road for dinner.

August 11

DHS
Pool/rest in p.m.
50's Prime Time Cafe for dinner
Fantasmic 9pm

August 12

MAGIC KINGDOM
Pool/rest in p.m.
Coral Reef for dinner
Illuminations at 9pm (Grey Goose slushie in hand - maybe one in each hand)

August 13

ANIMAL KINGDOM
Pool/rest in p.m.
Yak & Yeti for lunch
Pool/rest in p.m.
Go to Magic Kingdom for Spectromagic at 9pm and Wishes at 10 pm

August 14

EPCOT
Pool/rest in pm
Tutto Italia for dinner
Illiminations at 9pm (Grey Goose slushie in both hands again:banana:):banana:

August 15

Move to Animal Kingdom Lodge
Pool Day/unpack get settled
Boma for dinner
Maybe pool again in evening or Downtown Disney:confused3

August 16

MAGIC KINGDOM
Pool/rest in p.m.
Le Cellier for dinner

August 17

EPCOT
Pool/rest in p.m.
Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner
Wishes at 10 p.m.

August 18

POOL DAY/DOWNTOWN DISNEY
Boma for breakfast

August 19

MAGIC KINGDOM
Pool/rest in p.m.
Whispering Canyon Cafe for dinner
Back to MK for Spectro and Wishes

August 20

DHS
Pool/rest in p.m.
O'Hana's for dinner
MK to watch Spectro and Wishes
This is Peg and families last day with us:sad1:

August 21

Jasmine and I move to ASMu - unpack get settled
Pool afternoon
Raglan Road for dinner

August 22

Brenda and Kayla arrive
Downtown Disney/Planet Hollywood for dinner

August 23

MAGIC KINGDOM
Pool/rest in p.m.
Sci-Fi Dine In (Jas and I)
Cap'n Jack's (Brenda and Kayla)

August 24

EPCOT
Pool/rest day in p.m.
Coral Reef (Jas and I)
Rose and Crown (B and Kayla)

August 25

DHS
Pool/rest in p.m.
Les Chefs du France (all 4 of us)

August 26

POOL DAY/DOWNTOWN DISNEY
Earl of Sandwich/Ghirardelli's:love: for lunch
Kona Cafe for dinner

August 27

AMINAL KINGDOM
Pool/rest in p.m.
Yak & Yeti (B and Kayla)
Wolfgang Puck Cafe (Jas and I)

August 28

MAGIC KINGDOM
Pool/rest in p.m.
Tutto Italia for dinner (Jas and I)
Whispering Canyon Cafe (B and Kayla)

August 29

EPCOT (Jas and I)
ANIMAL KINGDOM (B and Kayla)
Pool/rest day in p.m.
No definite plans for dinner maybe Earl of Sandwich???

August 30

Leave for Home:sad1:

That's the plans so far....rain or hurricanes could change park mornings, but the ADR's are set in stone:worship: With our Fay experience last year and Ernesto in 2006, I take nothing for granted:lmao:

Fantas

Your plans look fantastic! Oh, and aren't there two kinds of slushies? That means you could have a Grey Goose in one hand and the other kind in the other hand - variety is the spice of life, ya know! :rotfl2:

I like that schedule. We plan to be viewing Illuminations on the 12th as well. Only we hope to be on the deck at the Rose and Crown and I will have a pint of their finest ale in my hand.

Looks like a great schedule! There is one thing I noticed, however.... on the 20th.....

O'Hana's for dinner
MK to watch Spectro and Wishes
This is Peg and families last day with us

So you're going to Ohana and ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.... but Peg's leaving you. Huh? Actually, it's probably just as well. We don't want to give you another chance at those darling girls' psyches on the plane. :rotfl2:

Your plans look fantastic! Oh, and aren't there two kinds of slushies? That means you could have a Grey Goose in one hand and the other kind in the other hand - variety is the spice of life, ya know! :rotfl2:

Love the way you think...I forgot there was 2 kinds....I really should try both:lmao:

I like that schedule. We plan to be viewing Illuminations on the 12th as well. Only we hope to be on the deck at the Rose and Crown and I will have a pint of their finest ale in my hand.

Nice....We have never been lucky enough to watch from there...can't wait to hear your review on that:thumbsup2

Looks like a great schedule! There is one thing I noticed, however.... on the 20th.....

So you're going to Ohana and ohana means family and family means no one gets left behind.... but Peg's leaving you. Huh? Actually, it's probably just as well. We don't want to give you another chance at those darling girls' psyches on the plane. :rotfl2:

Yup, kicking them to the curb!!:lmao: I think Snow White would be curled into the fetal position if she had to fly with us again. I'll have my hands full with Jasmine. I do have an IPOD now, so I'm hoping that will help me pass the time on the plane:banana:

Yup, kicking them to the curb!!:lmao: I think Snow White would be curled into the fetal position if she had to fly with us again. I'll have my hands full with Jasmine. I do have an IPOD now, so I'm hoping that will help me pass the time on the plane:banana:

Is it a video iPOD? If so you can watch "Snakes on a Plane" on the way home! :lmao:

Honestly, I can't think of a stupider premise for a movie. Definitely not something I've ever had a inkling of desire to watch.

But it sounds like a perfect flick for you on the way home. Just look at it this way... with a bunch of snakes on the plane you'll want to get to ground as quickly as possible no matter what that means.

Thought I would put a quick post together before I leave for a doctor's appointment.

I bit the bullet on the weekend and bought Jasmine a Wii...with Rockband 2:scared1: By 3am I was thinking "What was I thinking??" Just kidding, love having Jasmine and her friends around, they are wonderful kids!!:love:

Took Jasmine and her friend Sara for new summer hair do's yesterday:cool1: I couldn't stay at the salon, I thought what if they hate it, what if there's drama. Both girls loved their hair and there was no drama. ...come on...you Disfriends with teen daughters know exactly what I'm talking about:scared1:
Jasmine ready for her first job interview...she got it and starts today:banana:
001.jpg

Jasmine playing Rockband
016.jpg

The group rocking out
020.jpg

Jasmine and Thomas
023.jpg

Such concentration, love to watch their faces:lmao:
031.jpg

Mini Montana "helping" Thomas
033.jpg

Love their expressions:thumbsup2
036.jpg

The new do's
050.jpg

Hey guys!! I found you again! I followed along before, and I am really glad to find you again! This ptr is fantastic, great laughs along the way! Your plans & ADR's look great! We too are heading down in Aug! Some of our dates overlap as well! We are there Aug 26-Sept 6, we are staying at POP! Hopefully we will bump into you guys! If you guys are looking for the misting fans, I found some at Giant Tiger in Southdale, for $4.99!! We bought two...lol (I need ammunition to get DD back after she sprays me!! :lmao:)

I'm coming to your house to play Rock Band so get some good songs together! :rotfl2:

Love the new hairdo! So where's Jas working?

Hey guys!! I found you again! I followed along before, and I am really glad to find you again! This ptr is fantastic, great laughs along the way! Your plans & ADR's look great! We too are heading down in Aug! Some of our dates overlap as well! We are there Aug 26-Sept 6, we are staying at POP! Hopefully we will bump into you guys! If you guys are looking for the misting fans, I found some at Giant Tiger in Southdale, for $4.99!! We bought two...lol (I need ammunition to get DD back after she sprays me!! :lmao:)

Hey DisneyBrat...glad to see you again:cool1: i hope we do get to see each other while we're there...maybe have a cocktail together?:banana:

Thanks for the tip on the misting fans, am going to head over to GT this week:rolleyes1

I'm coming to your house to play Rock Band so get some good songs together! :rotfl2:

Love the new hairdo! So where's Jas working?

We have sadly become addicted to this game:headache: We took it to Brenda's yesterday so we could all play after a day in the pool....I laughed so hard...welll....you know:rotfl:

I agree with you, I love the new do also!!:cool2: Jas is working at a hair salon/store front desk/cashier!! She had her first shift last Thursday and so far so good:woohoo:

Here I sit on a gorgeous summmer evening, with the house all to myself, and thought I would do a little post:cool1: Jasmine and Thomas are out for dinner so I better get this done before they're home and she wants the laptop!!:rotfl2:

We just had the best weekend weather wise so far this year. We spent yesterday at Brenda and Eric's, swam, had a BBQ for dinner, then played Rockband...such a great way to spend a day. Today, we attended Snow White's piano recital....I have one talented niece....not that I'm bragging or anything:rolleyes1 Then Peg had us all over for dinner....yummy BBQ hamburgers, my fav summertime meal:love:

Jasmine and Thomas "chillin" by the pool
001-1.jpg

Jasmine and Thomas cooling off
003-1.jpg

Kayla and her boyfriend Drew
014.jpg

Sitting down to dinner...so yummy BBQ hamburgers:cloud9:
017.jpg

Eric printing off questionairre's that both Drew and Thomas had to answer...they were hilarious...all about dating my daughter and dating my niece....here is Drew taking his....
045.jpg

....now it's Thomas' turn...some of their answers had us rolling on the floor, these boys better have a sense of humour being in our family...they proved they do:lmao:
046.jpg

Jasmine and Thomas playing Rockband....again
049.jpg

Thomas, Jasmine, Kayla and Drew
058.jpg

Mini Montana, Snow and Jas before Snow's piano recital
062.jpg

MM and Jasmine is Purplepeg's backyard after recital...now is it just me or does anyone else think they really look alike in the pic???:confused3
069.jpg

MM and Snow...patiently waiting for Snow's turn
063.jpg

I am hoping to get most of my packing lists finished this week...Jas has her final exams so should give me some time in the computer while she is studying:yay:

I really want to get the "What I Still Need to Purchase" list done so I'm not out at the last minute running around like a chicken with my head cut off:guilty:

Brenda and I are hoping to get some shopping done this week so we'll see:rolleyes1 Hope everyone had a great of a weekend as we did.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter