(CLOSED) Disney's BOARDWALK INN and VILLAS INFORMATION THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever used the grills at bwv? I was wondering if they are always available and what you have to do clean them when your done.

Welcome, Laura! It looks like we miss each other by a few days, though we'll be over on Bay Lake. It's great that you're trying out the Innkeeper's Club and we can't wait to hear about your stay. Safe travels to you and I'll add you to the BoardWalk Bulletin:)

We do seem to miss each other whether its at WL or CR. And now at BWI. Will tell you all how our stay is. So looking forward to this stay! Thank you for adding us to the list.

Laura

We stayed at the Boardwalk Villas December 3 - 8. I must admit I was mildly surprised by how much I liked it. We will definitely stay again, just not sure when (we are going back in September, but I am torn between AKL and the BWV...mainly because I don't like the clown pool).

We stayed at the Boardwalk Villas December 3 - 8. I must admit I was mildly surprised by how much I liked it. We will definitely stay again, just not sure when (we are going back in September, but I am torn between AKL and the BWV...mainly because I don't like the clown pool).

I keep hearing people say they don't like the clown pool... I just don't get what it is they don't like? The actual pool? The clown? The clown does kinda remind me of something out of a Stephen King novel... But I kinda like that!

The ability to walk to two parks... The views... The booking categories... We just think BWV is the overall blue ribbon winner!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I keep hearing people say they don't like the clown pool... I just don't get what it is they don't like? The actual pool? The clown? The clown does kinda remind me of something out of a Stephen King novel... But I kinda like that!

The ability to walk to two parks... The views... The booking categories... We just think BWV is the overall blue ribbon winner!

It's definitely the clown...I'm not a fan of clowns. We've decided to do a split stay...AKL and BWV in September. :)

I think some people have a fear of clowns. I look at it like a fiberglass thing at the end of the slide. It's really isn't creepy or scarey. Bwi has a wonderful pool! The slide is so much fun. :goodvibes I love the view of the swan whilst relaxing in the pool.

Ah, the clown pool! I think the clown is kind of creepy and I would definitely not want a room overlooking the clown at night! On the other hand, I think the BWI slide is the best at WDW (see signature for list of other resort slides we've tried!) And while I'd prefer a more relaxing pool atmosphere than at Luna Park, 1) I'm traveling with a family of five - there is only so much relaxing going on anyway; 2) I entirely forget about the clown while actually in the pool, on the slide, or hanging out near the pool; and 3) if the Luna Park pool is too crowded or noisy, we'll head over to the BWI quiet pool, which is absolutely my favorite quiet pool on property. That wonderful BWI quiet pool is one of the many reasons we chose BWI for the Princess Half Marathon Weekend in February.

We LOVED the pool! So fun and the atmosphere there was so chill and relaxing! Add in a pizza from the Boardwalk Pizza window for lunch and it was a perfect day!:thumbsup2

I agree Pixarmom the quiet pool was a beautiful spot.

now if they added teeth to the clown, it might be scary (and maybe just a bit more humorous for some :rolleyes1).

as it is, we've only seen (over many, many trips there) the pool and slide being enjoyed by lots of guests, young and old, without any fear.

DVC Mike posted this HERE after attending the DVC meeting yesterday.

http://i235.*************************************image-3.jpg

I think the clown pool looks fine during the day, it's at night with the lit eyes that it looks a little... Extra clowny. :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter