Canadians - where are you?

Hi fellow Albertans! :Wave2: You guys definitely understand the draw of a winter Disney vacation lol!

Were Edmonton too... Got to love -20C ....
But 3 more sleeps and we are are out of here for two weeks of sunshine and Pixie Dust

pixiedust:

Exciting! Hope you have an awesome trip! :)

Hi fellow Albertans! :Wave2: You guys definitely understand the draw of a winter Disney vacation lol!

Most definitely! Preferably multiple winter vacations! ;)

Edson, Alberta here where we are freezing and buried in snow. Looking forward to sunshine and theme parks in 19 days.

Montrealer here :wave2: , so happy there are mousejunkies here also ! We should plan an eastern Ontario/Montreal area DISmeet !!!!

Also from Montreal!
And as my avatar name suggests, new OKW DVC owner.

did you have to get all your info and purchase while in Orlando ? I was trying to get info and they will not even talk to me because of the laws in Quebec

stitchaholic said:
did you have to get all your info and purchase while in Orlando ? I was trying to get info and they will not even talk to me because of the laws in Quebec

Bought on the resale market twice using two different brokers. No difficulty getting all the info through them. And once you're a member you're treated in the same way as anybody by Member Services, although you cannot buy insurance for your trip again due to Quebec law.

West Island!!

We also had to buy resale as Disney could not give us any information because we were from Quebec. They told us we had to buy on site!! We had just come back from Disney (and were not planning to go back for another year). We felt that we had spoiled our daughters by staying at BLT (finally when the dollar was at par) and wanted to lock in some of the exchange rate on our future trips!! The new resale restrictions were kicking in so we hurried up and bought through the Timeshare Store. It went very smoothly!!

Love Disney, Love BLT!!! :thumbsup2

South shore as well!

Hello :)

West Island!!

We also had to buy resale as Disney could not give us any information because we were from Quebec. They told us we had to buy on site!! We had just come back from Disney (and were not planning to go back for another year). We felt that we had spoiled our daughters by staying at BLT (finally when the dollar was at par) and wanted to lock in some of the exchange rate on our future trips!! The new resale restrictions were kicking in so we hurried up and bought through the Timeshare Store. It went very smoothly!!

Love Disney, Love BLT!!! :thumbsup2

Hello! We we're told the same thing when we we're on the DCL this past September. We didn't buy though.. maybe sometime in the future! For now we'll stick with our yearly visits... A little over 2 months and we'll be in WDW :)

We are from Southern Alberta...but we used to live just outside Edmonton, too! We went to DL in January last time and the break from the cold weather was AMAZING. Have a great holiday!

We are from Southern Alberta...but we used to live just outside Edmonton, too! We went to DL in January last time and the break from the cold weather was AMAZING. Have a great holiday!

Thank you! It's the first time we've taken our 4yr old twins so I am ridiculously excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter