Canadians - where are you?

I'm from Port Coquitlam, BC (just outside of Vancouver):) planning on a WDW next November/December...but I don't know how I am going to wait that long.:(

Stratford, ontario here. Went for the first time Christmas of 2011 now we are all booked for may for my sister in laws wedding! So excited :)

Just came back to Montreal after 10 days at WDW. Can't stand the traffic jams. It took me 3h each way commuting to work yesterday. Thank God we have a trip to HHI coming up in March. After that hopefully I can start biking to work.

We live in New Maryland, NB (just outside of Fredericton). We have enjoyed three wonderful trips with our two boys in the past five years. We love all things Disney! :cheer2:

Nice to see some Maritimers on this thread! The DIS Boards have been so much help to us with our trip planning in the past.

Michelle

Ottawa here - apparently alone lol

Looking forward to our annual trip this May :banana:

Feels like -29 here today in NB! Think we've been spoilt with mild weather, because this feels REALLY cold today!
6 weeks can't come quick enough!

We live in New Maryland, NB (just outside of Fredericton). We have enjoyed three wonderful trips with our two boys in the past five years. We love all things Disney! :cheer2:

Nice to see some Maritimers on this thread! The DIS Boards have been so much help to us with our trip planning in the past.

Michelle

:wave: from Freddy!
Cold isn't it! :goodvibes

40 days to spring break at HHI!!! Montreal weather forecast for this week looks so bad I switched the weather app on my phone to indicate Savannah weather forecast.

Halifax here. We are a family of 4 (2 girls 7&9) going to disney on February 22 for 10 days. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside in a royal room. It is our first trip to disney! So excited. We have reservations at cinderella's royal table, Be our Guest, Tepan Edo, Tusker House, Akershus, 50s prime time, Wolfgang puck, sci-fi dine-in and chef Mickey.

My biggest worry right now is sickness and snow. Canadian winters!! :sick:

"]Halifax here. We are a family of 4 (2 girls 7&9) going to disney on February 22 for 10 days. Staying at Port Orleans Riverside in a royal room. It is our first trip to disney! So excited. We have reservations at cinderella's royal table, Be our Guest, Tepan Edo, Tusker House, Akershus, 50s prime time, Wolfgang puck, sci-fi dine-in and chef Mickey.
[QUOTE="gigi from canada
My biggest worry right now is sickness and snow. Canadian winters!! :sick:[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter