BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone answer for me, where are the Bus Stops located at each park for CSR? We have stayed at CBR and found that their bus stops seem to be the furthest away from all the rest. I didn't really understand how the stops are laid out, but just curious about CBRs. Thanks in advance.

Here are the Bus Stops at CSR:

BUSES
Theme park bus stops go in this order:
The bus stops are:
Bus Stop 2: Casitas
Bus Stop 3: Ranchos
Bus Stop 4: Ranchos and Cabanas
Bus Stop 1: El Centro

DtD and Exit buses
The bus stops are:

They go in this order to assist guests in getting to the main building and back to their village.

Here is the estimated amount of time to get to each of the parks once leaving the CSR:

Hollywood Studios - Bus Stop 6 (1st stop) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
AK - Bus Stop 8 (middle) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
MK - Bus Stop 10 (1st) - 10 min ride once leaving resort
Epcot - Bus Stop 7 (2nd) - 7 min ride once leaving resort
BB - Bus Stop 6 (middle) - 3 min ride once leaving resort

Here are the Bus Stops at CSR:

BUSES
Theme park bus stops go in this order:
The bus stops are:

DtD and Exit buses
The bus stops are:

They go in this order to assist guests in getting to the main building and back to their village.

Here is the estimated amount of time to get to each of the parks once leaving the CSR:

Hollywood Studios - Bus Stop 6 (1st stop) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
AK - Bus Stop 8 (middle) - 6 min ride once leaving resort
MK - Bus Stop 10 (1st) - 10 min ride once leaving resort
Epcot - Bus Stop 7 (2nd) - 7 min ride once leaving resort
BB - Bus Stop 6 (middle) - 3 min ride once leaving resort

Thanks KatMark, your posts have been a wealth of information and I really appreciate it!!!

I know information has been posted about internet access before, but I am a little slow sometimes :rolleyes1

Dh wants me to take my laptop, what is the difference between getting internet in your room or going to the common areas? Will I still need to buy a wireless card even though my laptop already has that? I take it that even in the common areas you still have to pay for it?

I hope this made some sense :confused3 :rotfl:

I know information has been posted about internet access before, but I am a little slow sometimes :rolleyes1

Dh wants me to take my laptop, what is the difference between getting internet in your room or going to the common areas? Will I still need to buy a wireless card even though my laptop already has that? I take it that even in the common areas you still have to pay for it?

I hope this made some sense :confused3 :rotfl:

I know that if you have wireless capabilities on yuor computer you don't need a seperate wireless card, but I am not sure wether they charge for the common areas.

The Internet Access in the rooms at CSR is High Speed via a cable. It costs $9.99 for 24 continuous hours. So If you buy the access at 11pm on Day 1 of your vacation, you will have access until 11pm of Day 2 etc...

The Internet Access in the Convention Centre, the Dig Site Pool, El Centro Lobby and I *believe* the Pepper Market/Rix is Wi-Fi and the cost is the same $9.99 for 24 continuous hours.

I've always used the High Speed Internet in the rooms. Typically I'm in my room from 2pm till 3pm and from 10pm till 12am so I try to charge the internet accordingly. Usually I'll buy it very late my first night and continue from there.

thanks for posting bus times...that info that is good to know:thumbsup2

I never knew the times as we always rent a car. But I know a lot of people don't and that the information would probably be helpful for those who wanted to have an idea of what time to leave in the morning, etc.

Is there any area at the CSR from which any of the WDW fireworks are visable? If so, where? Thanks in advance! :)

The very top of Illuminations and a few of the big fireworks from Wishes are viewble from the 4th floor of Casitas 1, near the convention center entrance.

The very top of Illuminations and a few of the big fireworks from Wishes are viewble from the 4th floor of Casitas 1, near the convention center entrance.

We also saw some of them from the top floor of Casitas 5.

Would this view only be available in a room or is there a public area where the display can be glimpsed from?

And thank you for answering so quickly! :)

Would this view only be available in a room or is there a public area where the display can be glimpsed from?

I see no reason why you can't stand on the walkway and watch the fireworks. I've done it in front of my own room and from in front of others' rooms. I just try to be quiet in case there are little ones sleeping. :goodvibes

I see no reason why you can't stand on the walkway and watch the fireworks. I've done it in front of my own room and from in front of others' rooms. I just try to be quiet in case there are little ones sleeping. :goodvibes
Thank you! That is just what I needed to know! I will be sure to remind my son to use his quiet voice. :)

I do have one more question (I won't even pretend to claim it's my last:rotfl2: )...what is arrival like? We have either stayed at a value where there was nothing in the form of a bell hop out front or in deluxes where our baggage was whisked away for us. Does the CSR have a greeter? Bell hops? *Sorry for this question, I know it has probably been asked and answered already, I am just not seeing the answer.*

Thank you! That is just what I needed to know! I will be sure to remind my son to use his quiet voice. :)

I do have one more question (I won't even pretend to claim it's my last:rotfl2: )...what is arrival like? We have either stayed at a value where there was nothing in the form of a bell hop out front or in deluxes where our baggage was whisked away for us. Does the CSR have a greeter? Bell hops? *Sorry for this question, I know it has probably been asked and answered already, I am just not seeing the answer.*

Yes, the CSR has bellhops. Now, that being said, we've never used them. We rent a car so after we register, we simply get back in the car and drive to our building and bring in our own luggage. However, I have seen the bellhops hold the luggage (if you are heading to the parks) and pile the luggage and the guests in a golf cart and drive them to their room.

Yes, the CSR has bellhops. Now, that being said, we've never used them. We rent a car so after we register, we simply get back in the car and drive to our building and bring in our own luggage. However, I have seen the bellhops hold the luggage (if you are heading to the parks) and pile the luggage and the guests in a golf cart and drive them to their room.
Thanks again! :thumbsup2

I stayed in building 9B in January however, we did not have access to the Club Level Lounge.

Are all the newly renovated rooms looking like this one in Cabanas 9 or is this update specifically for those rooms? Specifically... are all the beds and headboards and linens like this all over CSR now? Also, are there doors between the sink are and the main area of the room or are there curtains in the Ranchos and Casitas like the other moderates? Hopefully these questions made sense! ;)

Are all the newly renovated rooms looking like this one in Cabanas 9 or is this update specifically for those rooms? Specifically... are all the beds and headboards and linens like this all over CSR now? Also, are there doors between the sink are and the main area of the room or are there curtains in the Ranchos and Casitas like the other moderates? Hopefully these questions made sense! ;)

Hi Elin! All the rooms will have the new decor once the rehab is done & it is expected to be finished by Oct. of this year. Right now only the Cabanas & some of the top floors of the Castias are done.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow I will be in one of these new rooms!

Hi Elin! All the rooms will have the new decor once the rehab is done & it is expected to be finished by Oct. of this year. Right now only the Cabanas & some of the top floors of the Castias are done.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow I will be in one of these new rooms!

Thanks, Janet! I hope you get one of the refurbished rooms too! :goodvibes

Yes, all rooms will look like this when they are completed. Those rooms that have not been rehabbed still have the curtins. But they will ALL have the sliding doors.

As of now, Cabanas 8A and 8B and 9A and 9B are finished. The 4th floor of Casitas 1, 2 and 3 are finished. They are currently working on Ranchos 6A. The rehab is scheduled to be completed around October 09.

My husband and I saw the fireworks a few nights sitting down by the lake right outside the main building. Not sure which parks, we would look to the right and saw some then they would go off to the left, 2 different shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter