• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for the guests with little ones: Does CSR have bedrails like the other resorts? I would assume they do but I wasn't sure being a conference resort and all.

When should I request there if they do?

Question for the guests with little ones: Does CSR have bedrails like the other resorts? I would assume they do but I wasn't sure being a conference resort and all.

When should I request there if they do?
Yes and at check in. Housekeeping will deliver to you.

I LOVE this thread! LOVE IT.

And here is a question I haven't seen asked/answered.

For someone new to CSR - what is the best must have/must do that you can come up with - (my mind goes to drinks or food, but if you have other ideas - please let me know).

Thanks so much for your help! I CANNOT WAIT to get there in May!

I LOVE this thread! LOVE IT.

And here is a question I haven't seen asked/answered.

For someone new to CSR - what is the best must have/must do that you can come up with - (my mind goes to drinks or food, but if you have other ideas - please let me know).

Thanks so much for your help! I CANNOT WAIT to get there in May!
Walk around the resort at night, its gorgeous!

Try a margarita at Siestas poolside.

Visit the lion fountain at night in the casita section.

Ride the slide at least once.

Try the hot tub.

Visit Panchitos.

Try the fajitas at the Pepper Market.

Have a drink at Laguna bar at night overlooking the lake. The tables have candles on them.

Get a massage!

Walk around the resort at night, its gorgeous!

Try a margarita at Siestas poolside.

Visit the lion fountain at night in the casita section.

Ride the slide at least once.

Try the hot tub.

Visit Panchitos.

Try the fajitas at the Pepper Market.

Have a drink at Laguna bar at night overlooking the lake. The tables have candles on them.

Get a massage!

What/ where is the laguna bar?:upsidedow

What/ where is the laguna bar?:upsidedow
It is right out side the main building on the lake. Try for one of the corner tables in the lower picture!!

2j0nuo4.jpg

5v7o0i.jpg

Just a side note, when we stayed in 9b in January, we did not have turn down service, robes or toothbrushes. Looks like there have been more changes other than blue blankets on the beds since our last visit!
I saw the CM from housekeeping going around to all the doors in 9b. She had a clipboard and was knocking on the doors before entering.

Thanks, this gives us another option then :thumbsup2

We are not big drinkers, but every once in a while we do like to partake :thumbsup2

You would never know I was just here in Dec. :rotfl: I went with some friends & we really did not take a lot of time to check out the resort(other than the gift shop & eating late one night at the PM). This trip I plan on looking around a lot more.
We're not big drinkers either but its beautiful to sit by the lake at night with the surrounding lights shimmering of the lake.

I know its terrible but someone has to do it. I guess I can struggle through it. :rotfl:

n2eoee.jpg

2quuhci.jpg

Kind of a picky, detail, but are the bottom sheets on the bed really fitted or are they flat sheets just tucked in all the way? I really hate when it's flat sheets so that when you pull out the top sheet to climb in, it completely untucks (is that a word?) the bottom sheet, and I end up having to re-make the bed myself before I can get in it! Of course, I'm very picky about my sheets and must have them flat with no wrinkles and generally have to re-make it anyway...

Kind of a picky, detail, but are the bottom sheets on the bed really fitted or are they flat sheets just tucked in all the way? I really hate when it's flat sheets so that when you pull out the top sheet to climb in, it completely untucks (is that a word?) the bottom sheet, and I end up having to re-make the bed myself before I can get in it! Of course, I'm very picky about my sheets and must have them flat with no wrinkles and generally have to re-make it anyway...
I believe WDW only uses flat sheets at all resorts. No fitted sheets.

Hmmmm..

We were in 9B last week. We got the DVD player, but no robes. No turn down service, no gels, no toothbrush, no mouth wash. But we did get 9B! And it was CSR at Disney!

How come your room has a lot less 'stuff' in it than ours did - where's all your junque?

I believe WDW only uses flat sheets at all resorts. No fitted sheets.

Thanks for the info. We've stayed at Pop once and POFQ, but I couldn't remember. We're due-hard off-siters, but the 4/3 special convinced us to try CSR with the kids in July - chosen due to the queen beds, but we're really looking forward to it now based on all the good info we've read!

Buzz, where's the picture of the shower head with the "you know what's on it?" I can't find it and don't remember who posted it.

Just got back yesterday from CSR. Stayed in Casitas room #4421....with a view of the quiet pool. The room wasn't yet refurbed and I was a little dissapointed because the room really needed a facelift. The king bed's height came up to the bottom of my knee and I am only 5'1.......I didnt understand why the bed was so short, it was strange. Anyway, it was a clean room, albeit kind of ugly, and work was paying for it so I had nothing to complain about. PepperMarket food was very good, although they closed the self-serve drink station because, I was told, people kept coming in and stealing drinks out of the soda fountains.....what a shame.

I wanna give a shout-out to John at the Concierge desk...very friendly and helpful!! Also, Pastor Phil.....also at Concierge. These 2 guys are such an asset to CSR.:)

Anyway, the work conference is over and my stay at CSR was very nice, congrats to all those who got one of the "new rooms".

So glad I found this thread! DF and I are going for our honeymoon after we get married on The Wonder in September. Originally booked CR with the 40% code. Started thinking that we should consider a moderate instead and save a little money. So today I booked CSR... looks wonderful!!! I don't think we'll regret our decision to switch! :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter