BRAND NEW CORONADO SPRINGS FAQ THREAD w/ PHOTOS (PART IV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always send ours 3 or 4 days before arrival.

Thanks Kat, that's what my mom who used to work at ASMusic and Dixie Landings told me as well. She said they used to start working on room assignments 4-5 days in head of time.

Will you be directing us to the new site?

I don't know iof I'll be able to post a link here as this thread may be closed. But it will be titled the "NEW CSR FAQ Thread" or something like that and won't have a lot of posts right away. I'll do a separate thread to let everyone know it is open when it is up and running.

I don't know iof I'll be able to post a link here as this thread may be closed. But it will be titled the "NEW CSR FAQ Thread" or something like that and won't have a lot of posts right away. I'll do a separate thread to let everyone know it is open when it is up and running.

If you contact the Moderators, they will close this thread and include the link to your new thread in the final post. :thumbsup2

i have a major question we are going to Disney Aug 16-24 and I would like to know something my mom has been told she has a torn minsichis(hoped I spelled that right) and I would like to know if we could make a request and get it granted to be near the pepper market and el centro so she doesn't have to walk that far as she really doesn't want a ecv. Thanks alot

Okay, I found the info. I know Christine (Minnie&Nana) will not mind that I copied it here while she is not around:

If your mom has any special need(s), please call Special Resort Needs asap (have your reservation number ready for them): 407-939-7807 # 1 .

These CM's will block a room to be sure any needs your mom may have will be met. They are wonderful and there to help!

Even if she does not require a handicap room, they can help - just explain her needs to them.

Please note this is not strictly for a "mom"...I just copied Christine's previous post answering another DISer.

Kathy, thanks so much for finding that quote. I'm sorry I wasn't around for a few days. Stomach bug got the best of me. Ugh!

Hope our posters were able to reach special needs and get everything worked out. Do let us know if we can be of any more help.:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter