BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

IMG_2094.jpg

All those great shots of the Grand Villa and I'm excited to see The Avengers monorail. Thanks for posting!

Thanks for the great photos of the a grand villa! I updated the first post with a link to your photos.

Thanks to YOU for managing all of this. I enjoyed checking out the posts when dreaming about our trip and wanted to contribute. We LOVED our first visit to our new "home"!

Okay.. I'm ready to stay there. What nice photos. I love the laundry room. I'm so weird because I'm always happy to do laundry on vacation but at home it piles up for days. LOL...

We stayed in room 8232 (studio) and I don't see any pics from that room on this thread yet :cool1:

I asked for a view of the Contemporary, higher floor and got exactly that.

Day View - looking left
6979199682_99a03eaa50_b.jpg

Day View - straight ahead
7125287157_48d59e6273_b.jpg

Day View - looking right
7125286995_bdb9f11501_b.jpg

Night View - looking left
7125286895_e70448774d_b.jpg

Night View - straight ahead
7125286857_3d37d06498_b.jpg

Night View - looking right
7125287261_b7c766a274_b.jpg

It was a great room!

Great pictures downontheBW, thanks for posting. I am wondering what category room this was? I know you said it was a Studio but was wondering what kind of studio. We are booked in a LV studio in September and this view would be awesome (I too requested highest floor possible). I could sit out on my balcony all day and watch the monorail go by if my kids would let me :goodvibes.

Great pictures downontheBW, thanks for posting. I am wondering what category room this was? I know you said it was a Studio but was wondering what kind of studio. We are booked in a LV studio in September and this view would be awesome (I too requested highest floor possible). I could sit out on my balcony all day and watch the monorail go by if my kids would let me :goodvibes.

It is a lake view studio. If you go to post #1, you can tell which rooms are which view categories.

Awesome view!

Just saw this thread & it reminded me I need to give you a few of my pics from studio # 7808!! It was a great location and these views were pretty good bcuz we didn't have to do a lot of leaning in either direction to see the MK or anything. It was really good, would've been better if we'd been on a higher floor (less distraction from the parking lot / tennis courts) but still happy with it as a LV!! :thumbsup2

MK looking toward the left:

ry%3D480

Sunrise looking to the right:

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Fireworks from the balcony:

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Just saw this thread & it reminded me I need to give you a few of my pics from studio # 7808!! It was a great location and these views were pretty good bcuz we didn't have to do a lot of leaning in either direction to see the MK or anything. It was really good, would've been better if we'd been on a higher floor (less distraction from the parking lot / tennis courts) but still happy with it as a LV!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! I updated the first post with the link to your photos! I can't wait to go back! We will be there for a week in September!

As work2play said, this is a LV room. Actually I spent a lot of time reading on that balcony - just my DH and me so we did some serious relaxing.

And, most important, I forgot to thank :worship: work2play for a great thread and all your hard work. It is wonderful to be able to visit a resort and know all about the rooms and views beforehand!!
:thanks:

Thanks to everyone that has been posting! I could not do it without you... As much as I would like to stay in every room, your photos have made this a great thread! :banana::banana:

We were just in room 8106 a lake view studio with an excellent view of the magic kingdom..if I could figure out how to post a photo from my ipad I would

Question about the dishwasher. We only stayed in the studio so far so didn't have a dishwasher. Next time we go, we will be in a 2 bedroom lock off, and we are planning to have some breakfasts in the room. Do they supply the rooms with detergent for the dishwasher, or do we need to bring it? I know they supply detergent for washing individual dishes, but I will be on vacation...

Question about the dishwasher. We only stayed in the studio so far so didn't have a dishwasher. Next time we go, we will be in a 2 bedroom lock off, and we are planning to have some breakfasts in the room. Do they supply the rooms with detergent for the dishwasher, or do we need to bring it? I know they supply detergent for washing individual dishes, but I will be on vacation...

Yes, they give you packets of dishwasher detergent.

Yes, they give you packets of dishwasher detergent.

I put every single thing that could possibly go in that dishwasher (including the coffee pot) and ran it every single night. No dish washing for me! You can ask them for additional dishwasher detergent, too.

as others have said yes, they give you dishwasher detergent, and ...laundry detergent! My favorite part of staying in a larger dvc villa. washer & dryer. No bringing dirty clothes home, no dragging the stuff to the laundry facility. Enjoy your trip!

Do any one bedrooms NOT have a connecting door? We've never stayed at BLT, but we always request a room without a connecting door and I don't know if this is possible in a one bedroom.

Do any one bedrooms NOT have a connecting door? We've never stayed at BLT, but we always request a room without a connecting door and I don't know if this is possible in a one bedroom.

At BLT there are no dedicated 1BR so all 1BR units have a connecting door (connects to a studio).

At BLT there are no dedicated 1BR so all 1BR units have a connecting door (connects to a studio).
Thank you, dizfan!

Do you (or anyone else) know if noise passes easily through the connecting door at BLT?

The connecting door is in the hallway with the closet, not in the "living space", so I never noticed any noise whatsoever. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter