BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

If we are requesting a standard view and are trying to book a 2bdr and a 1 bdr what other type of requests should I be making?? we of course would like the two rooms to be as close as possible to each other. Is there a possibility they could be across from one another with one having a view of "MK area" and the other a view of "lake area"?? I tried looking at the map but was getting too confused..my mind just doesn't process like that I guess:rotfl:
thanks for any responses!

I had booked a 2bdrm std and after I booked it I found out for 2012 there were very few 2 bdrm std all on floor 1 and 2 I changed to a LK view since I love my balcony. They have reallocated some rooms to std so I have no idea if any 2bdrm were reallocated. Since then we found out we have more coming with us so upgraded to the GV LK view for NYE 6 nights:worship:

Just checked into 8236. I love when I get a room that has not had pictures posted!! Yet another great room! Views are very similar to those posted by mblc14. Its dark, so I will post some photos tomorrow!

Great to be back at BLT! :banana::banana::banana:

OK woke up to a beautiful day at BLT! Why go to the MK with 60,000 others when you can hang out at BLT!

OK so this room has a really great view of the lake the fireworks over EPCOT, the CR and the monorail coming and going from the CR. I could sit and watch the monorail all afternoon! Here are a few shots of the monorail from the balcony...

DSCN3347.jpg

DSCN3345.jpg

DSCN3339.jpg

Back to the room views!

Here is a view from inside to give you a feel of the orientation of the room:

DSCN3333.jpg

And this is what you see from sitting at the dining table:

DSCN3334.jpg

Thanks, work2play, for posting your photos. Like you, we love to sit on the balcony at BLT and watch the World go by. We've had three stays at BLT so far and each of our villas (8028, 8142, 8108) have had great views.

We'll be at WDW in 19 days and we had a BLT Standard View Studio booked for 6 nights. But at the 7-month mark we switched to an SSR studio for 7 nights for the exact same number of points (120). Although we are looking forward to trying out SSR for the first time and we gain one extra night by switching, I know I'll regret not being at BLT during our upcoming trip.

Have fun!!

Thanks, work2play, for posting your photos. Like you, we love to sit on the balcony at BLT and watch the World go by. We've had three stays at BLT so far and each of our villas (8028, 8142, 8108) have had great views.

We'll be at WDW in 19 days and we had a BLT Standard View Studio booked for 6 nights. But at the 7-month mark we switched to an SSR studio for 7 nights for the exact same number of points (120). Although we are looking forward to trying out SSR for the first time and we gain one extra night by switching, I know I'll regret not being at BLT during our upcoming trip.

Have fun!!

I hope you have a great trip! We have stayed at SSR, but it just felt like a condo to us. I can see how it might be hard to pass up an extra day. Buy more points! We decided that we love BLT so much that we would rather stay fewer days than stay anywhere else... Except for when we go to the pin event in September, we stay at BCV so we can walk into EPCOT from the International gateway.

Have fun!!

We've stayed SSR, and BLT, as well as other dvc and nondvc resorts. SSR is beautifully landscaped, and some rooms have nice views of dtd. We find each resort has something that makes it special, enjoy!

work2play - Thank you so much for posting the photos. how beautiful! We loved our BLT room also, we only stayed 2 nights but had the MK view with monorail, and like you, I could just sit and watch the monorail for hours. :goodvibes . Currently we have ressies at SSR, but are hoping to split between BWV and BLT for our Nov stay. Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

We really liked this location for its closeness to the north bank elevators a,d the view was stunning! Villa 7816 on the 8th floor.
This was our fist stay at BLT, and it will be hard to choose another resort. So we have already booked 2 weeks in February 2013 :goodvibes
Although we booked lake view for that upcoming stay, the extra points for TPV, albeit nice, does not feel like it is worth it.
Here are some pictures of the view. Some zooming done here on most of them.

DSC_0396.jpg

DSC_0390.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0376.jpg

I'm sorry if this was already mentioned but can someone please tell me what room I should request? We are going in September and have booked a 1 bedroom standard view room. I'm not holding my breath for a good view since we booked a standard view but I would like to at least request a room close to the skybridge to the CR. It doesn't have to be on the same floor as the skybrige but near the elevator bank that's closest to the bridge.
Thank you so much for any suggestions, tips, or information!

Nice pics! Looks like a great view. For Tbella, maybe just ask for a room near the walkway or elevators to the CR. Sometimes the most straightforward request is the best.

I'm sorry if this was already mentioned but can someone please tell me what room I should request? We are going in September and have booked a 1 bedroom standard view room. I'm not holding my breath for a good view since we booked a standard view but I would like to at least request a room close to the skybridge to the CR. It doesn't have to be on the same floor as the skybrige but near the elevator bank that's closest to the bridge.
Thank you so much for any suggestions, tips, or information!

The skybridge is at the south elevator bank on the 5th floor of BLT (between rooms 7530 and 7532). see the first post for a visual. The only standard view rooms that are on that floor are closer to the north side of the building. You will most likely have to take the elevator up to the 5th floor from most standard view rooms.. I don't think there is much difference between the rooms, I would probably just ask for the highest floor available...

skybridge is not a long walk anywhere on the 5th floor - so would ask for it - okay high as possible (which for the standard view is the 5th floor)

you might get lucky and get a small view of the MK - it has been known to happen. just ask for the northside.

workplay thanks so much for your pictures - plus this thread - you don't know how often I look at it... thanks

JUST decided over Spring Break that NEXT year we are going to try our hardest to stay at BLT! As a young teen, seeing the Contemporary meant "You've arrived"...and I've always dreamed of staying there. Now with our DVC membership...it's going to happen. Crossing our fingers we can stay next year!popcorn::

JUST decided over Spring Break that NEXT year we are going to try our hardest to stay at BLT! As a young teen, seeing the Contemporary meant "You've arrived"...and I've always dreamed of staying there. Now with our DVC membership...it's going to happen. Crossing our fingers we can stay next year!popcorn::

of course nothing's a sure thing but if you book right at 7 mos I don't see why you can't get a LV at least :)

I hope this is the right lace to post these.
I posted these on another DVC post, but thought it belonged here too.
8422 is almost right in the middle. I think the only item I missed was the master bath. It should be the same as the other master baths at BLT, jetted tub, dual sink vanity, and separate room with toilet, and glass-enclosed shower.
Overall the room was in good shape. The view was absolutely perfect.
Hope these are helpful.
IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0953.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

IMG_2094.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1988.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

IMG_1975.jpg

IMG_1976.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1978.jpg

IMG_1979.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter