August 29, 2015 - Fantasy Eastern

Awwww man! Here I was all excited to exchange surprises! Ok, thanks for the confirmation that I posted to the wrong board; so sorry for the confusion! I just discovered this site last night so I'm learning the ropes as I go.

Hope you can find someone else to exchange with! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Awwww man! Here I was all excited to exchange surprises! Ok, thanks for the confirmation that I posted to the wrong board; so sorry for the confusion! I just discovered this site last night so I'm learning the ropes as I go.

Hope you can find someone else to exchange with! Sorry for any inconvenience!
No Problem!

Go to this link.

I hope you have a great cruise!

We are going to be on the Disney Fantasy that leaves on August 29th, for 7 days Eastern and we really want to be part of the Fish Extenders! Is there anything I need to do?

We are going on the Disney Fantasy, leaving August 29, Eastern Caribbean! Last year was our first Disney cruise and we had no idea what the fish extenders were at first, but this time we gotta be part of it! ;-)

Is it too late to participate in the fishing extender fun? We are taking our 2 kids on the cruise and getting married. The fishing stuff sounds so fun.

Hi and welcome to the cruise. I believe there is still a FE group open. I think they are on group 7. There are so many people participating on this cruise. There is a group on facebook if you would like to check it out. One of the cruisers was also organizing a Tshirt group as well. The official deadline for that passed, but I think he is still accepting orders through PMs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/278104092356882/
Thanks so much! If we are not on Facebook, what is another way to join in? We can't wait to set sail!!!! ;)

I will gladly add you to the FE list, for that I would need everyone's first names, ages (and gender of kids) and your stateroom number. You can post them here or either PM the information. :goodvibes

I made several FEs and we just decide at the spur of the moment which one we will bring. We have used the "patriotic" one a lot lately. :rotfl2:
We would love to join the FE exchange.

Cabin 12528
Heather Awtrey (34) from Southlake, Texas
Hayden Awtrey (10) celebrating his 11th birthday onboard - from Southlake, TX
Max Awtrey (7) celebrating his 8th birthday onboard - from Southlake, TX

Cabin 12022
Christina Fruecht (50s) from Pittsburgh, PA
Harry Fruecht (60s) from Pittsburgh, PA

We would also love to join the fish extender group. We are new to all of this and don't quits e know how it works
Cabin 6036
Bart Ayres (45) Kings Park, NY
Nicole Ayres (34) Kings Park, NY
Joshua Ayres (9) Kings Park, NY
Lauren Ayres (7) Kings Park, NY
We are so excited. Please let us know what else we need to do. Thank you

Were you able to connect with another family for FE? We are a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids (female - 16; male 11 and 5). Let me know if you'd like to give FE a whirl with us!

We are new to FE and trying to find a group. Can you help?

Hello!! Wonderful news! We are ready to hang our Fish Extender!!!!:mickeyjum

Here are our specifics:

Cabin: 12014
Dad - 45 :goofy:
Mom - 44 :tigger:
Caitlyn - 12 :tinker:
Ryan - 7 :donald:

Hello!! Wonderful news! We are ready to hang our Fish Extender!!!!:mickeyjum

Here are our specifics:

Cabin: 12014
Dad - 45 :goofy:
Mom - 44 :tigger:
Caitlyn - 12 :tinker:
Ryan - 7 :donald:

I wanted to make sure you got with one of the coordinators to be sure your family was added to one of the groups. I know the groups have been closed and I'm not sure if you missed it.

The FE groups have been closed for over a week now. If you did not receive confirmation from a coordinator you may not be included on the list. If you are not sure if you made it onto a list please post here.

The FE groups have been closed for over a week now. If you did not receive confirmation from a coordinator you may not be included on the list. If you are not sure if you made it onto a list please post here.
Hello!! We are not sure we have been added to a FE list. If you have info. please let us know! We cannot wait for our first Disney Cruise!!!!!!! Thanks!

This will be our first Disney Cruise. Wife and I did Alaska by ourselves 15 years ago. (An eternity I know.) Now will be coming with our 3 boys (12, 9 and 7). Twelve year old is super sporty so will be looking for others to play basketball, etc. Youngest has some special needs (high functioning ASD) so anyone looking for a playmate let us know. Also, anyone with tips on how to navigate the boat with SN kids who cannot handle crowds and noise, would love any advice.

Hello!! We are not sure we have been added to a FE list. If you have info. please let us know! We cannot wait for our first Disney Cruise!!!!!!! Thanks!
Did you ever find out if you are on the list? Alot of people involved in it have been banned from here so they might not have seen your post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter