August 29, 2015 - Fantasy Eastern

Hi Fellow cruisers,
I was jut wondering if someone could send me a link to the FE groups, (I am in the magic one) that has the updated cabins for those of us who had GTY status, I have tried to join the group on FB but I haven't been accepted. It is probably my fault, I have never been on FB before and I am sure I did something wrong.
thanks,
Christine

I tried to post it but got an error about an incorrect extension.
If you want to, friend me on fb and I'll add you to the fb page. Or I will post that you are trying to join. It's usually approved quickly so not sure what went wrong

#10 is blank and missed #11 when i took screenshot.
Hope this helps!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-14-13-22-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-14-13-22-25.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 3

Thank you so so much! I am not sure how to friend someone of FB:headache: I know I should be ashamed of myself! It looks like our second room # is the only one missing, I did post it here but I guess it didn't get transferred over. I will try to send a message to one of the administrators on FB (if I can figure it out).
Thanks again,
Christine

Awwww man! Here I was all excited to exchange surprises! Ok, thanks for the confirmation that I posted to the wrong board; so sorry for the confusion! I just discovered this site last night so I'm learning the ropes as I go.

Hope you can find someone else to exchange with! Sorry for any inconvenience!

Awwww man! Here I was all excited to exchange surprises! Ok, thanks for the confirmation that I posted to the wrong board; so sorry for the confusion! I just discovered this site last night so I'm learning the ropes as I go.

Hope you can find someone else to exchange with! Sorry for any inconvenience!
Hi - We also were late, but able to join a very small group. I also was completely unaware about the groups and how many start planning 12 months in advance! Are you still interested? If so please let me know. Maybe we can work some Disney Magic!!!

Hi - We also were late, but able to join a very small group. I also was completely unaware about the groups and how many start planning 12 months in advance! Are you still interested? If so please let me know. Maybe we can work some Disney Magic!!!
Would you be able to work some magic for my family....just learned about the FE.

Does anyone here know Bernard Conrow or his family that sailed on the Fantasy on 8/29/15? I have pics that belong to that family, they ended up on my photo cd. email me at lissaw16 at yahoo dot com and confirm your identity by describing yourself or members of your party and I will send you your portraits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter