August 29, 2015 - Fantasy Eastern

I hope I'm not the only one who is now totally confused. First dizneeat was organizing the FE but left taking the original list with. Then dringster stepped in trying to recreate the list with nothing to go by. Is dringster now gone as well? I've got gifts to give out, and the cruise is approaching so it would be helpful to know what's going on. Unfortunately, Facebook is not an option for me so I'm hoping someone is still organizing the list we have tried to create and re-create here for over a year.
if you haven't gotten a copy of the list yet....email me lpride1@gmail.com and I will get it right out to you!

You are definitely on the list I have! Dringster definitely has things well organized. You are part of the dream group and I am sure someone way more tech savvy will come along with a list for you. No worries!
Thank you. I'm pretty good with a hot glue gun, but with a keyboard... not so much.

Hi - New to all of this but we will be on the Fantasy as well - wanted to join the Fish extender List if its not to late. It's me, my husband, daughter (13) and son (11). First time on the fantasty - just booked the trip so excited!

Hi - New to all of this but we will be on the Fantasy as well - wanted to join the Fish extender List if its not to late. It's me, my husband, daughter (13) and son (11). First time on the fantasy - just booked the trip so excited!

Hi - New to all of this but we will be on the Fantasy as well - wanted to join the Fish extender List if its not to late. It's me, my husband, daughter (13) and son (11). First time on the fantasy - just booked the trip so excited!
Hi! and welcome to the cruise! There is still a FE group open. I think it is the 6th group. There are so many participating on this cruise. There is a group on facebook if you would like to check it out.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/278104092356882/

Hi All!!
Happy to be in this trip with you all!! We have been booked for almost a year!!!
This is our 3rd cruise and cannot wait for it!!!

Hi and welcome to the cruise. I believe there is still a FE group open. I think they are on group 7. There are so many people participating on this cruise. There is a group on facebook if you would like to check it out. One of the cruisers was also organizing a Tshirt group as well. The official deadline for that passed, but I think he is still accepting orders through PMs. https://www.facebook.com/groups/278104092356882/

This thread is quiet! Am I the only one who is getting excited about our cruise?!? :teeth: Less than 8 weeks to go!!!

We are super excited too! My girls are busy watching Disney films during their school holidays (it's winter here) and all kinds of Disney craft. The anticipation is all part of the fun!

Hello,
We were assigned our GTY cabin so I thought I would let our group know, we are in the Magic FE group 3.
Our cabin # for Dan Christine Jordan and Mitchell is 8518.
We are getting so excited, we will be working on packaging up our gifts on Saturday, can't wait!!

Just booked this weekend for our 3rd Disney Cruise. I don't think we'll do the fish extender but I wanted to say hi! My DH and I will have DS 16 and his friend who is also 16. They play Ultimate Frisbee for their High School - which I know they can't do on the ship. But if anyone has any interest in tossing a disk around on one of our stops I'm sure they'd be happy to. They are also big League of Legend players and will be experiencing some withdrawal symptoms while on the ship.

I'm off to look plan our port days.

Can we get on the fish extenders too? Room 5548 2 adults, 2 kids (female - 17 and 11)

Were you able to connect with another family for FE? We are a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids (female - 16; male 11 and 5). Let me know if you'd like to give FE a whirl with us!

Were you able to connect with another family for FE? We are a family of 5, 2 adults and 3 kids (female - 16; male 11 and 5). Let me know if you'd like to give FE a whirl with us!

Hi! and welcome to the cruise! There is still a FE group open. I think it is the 6th group. There are so many participating on this cruise. There is a group on facebook if you would like to check it out.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/278104092356882/

West1818, the Jones family in 7578 (mom, dad, teen boy) will exchange with you.
TinyTech, we'll also exchange with you if you give your stateroom number.

It would be helpful if someone could post the most recent FE lists to this board for people who are not on Facebook.

West1818, the Jones family in 7578 (mom, dad, teen boy) will exchange with you.
TinyTech, we'll also exchange with you if you give your stateroom number.

It would be helpful if someone could post the most recent FE lists to this board for people who are not on Facebook.
I just had a panic that I posted on the wrong board. Is this the Disney Wonder going to Alaska on July 20, 2015?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter