April 27, 2015 - 4 Night Disney Dream

Hello this is my first time on this board. We would like to join FE not sure what needs to be done. Looking for some guidance. Thanks.

Hello this is my first time on this board. We would like to join FE not sure what needs to be done. Looking for some guidance. Thanks.

Since you don't have enough posts to send a PM, just put your info here. :) That's what I did at first.

Have been a other cruises. Is there a formal night for dinner ?
I believe on this cruise there is one optional dress up night, but my girls want to get fancy each night so we're going all out for more than one night. I believe they have fancy photo opportunities only on the dress up night.

I am sooooooooooooo excited!!!!! Love seeing all the activity on here. There was no activity on here several weeks ago. We've been out of school here in texas for two days so we've been playing and I haven't been on here. My family talks about the cruise every single day!! Only 61 days now!!!!

I believe on this cruise there is one optional dress up night, but my girls want to get fancy each night so we're going all out for more than one night. I believe they have fancy photo opportunities only on the dress up night.
Thank you very much

Hello! I posted my info last week but wanted to make sure the organizer got it.

When can we expect the list so we can start shopping

We talk about the cruise every day here too. I am constantly shopping for it and getting custom outfits put together for my 3 year old. So exciting! I am looking forward to the official FE list as well. :D

We talk about the cruise every day here too. I am constantly shopping for it and getting custom outfits put together for my 3 year old. So exciting! I am looking forward to the official FE list as well. :D
We are all so excited at my house too! It's getting so close but it feels like so long to wait! We had to make a countdown calendar bc every morning my son asks if we're going on Disney Dream. I have some pirate gear started, but custom outfits?! ksboyd20- I'm jealous! I gotta up my game! (Don't judge me by my hot glue FE lol)

I see in previous posts that Kyle Ann, snewsom 2, Mommagrado and lawchk might've been interested in joining the FE group, but I don't see them on the list. Also still need Room #s for Noelleburly. Gingersnap7 and KSBoyd20. Please send your info to DuchessandKittens ASAP. We're leaving in 57 days!! Want to make sure we don't miss anyone

I see in previous posts that Kyle Ann, snewsom 2, Mommagrado and lawchk might've been interested in joining the FE group, but I don't see them on the list. Also still need Room #s for Noelleburly. Gingersnap7 and KSBoyd20. Please send your info to DuchessandKittens ASAP. We're leaving in 57 days!! Want to make sure we don't miss anyone
Where can I find the list? DuchessAndKittens has my info & I have enough posts. I'm ready to shop!

I invited you, MamaZ and Tammy S, to join the conversation that has the FE list.

I don't have a cabin number yet. I am paid in full but in GTY status. I am guaranteed a 4b or above. 8th deck. As soon as I am assigned a cabin, I will let everyone know. I will for sure be on that ship though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter