April 27, 2015 - 4 Night Disney Dream

I'm guessing that it is too late to join the FE... I did not know about this until now..

I'm guessing that it is too late to join the FE... I did not know about this until now..
So sorry but yes it is closed, but if you look on Facebook for the cruise they are still accepting members to the FE group there. Ask to join the page then the group.

So sorry but yes it is closed, but if you look on Facebook for the cruise they are still accepting members to the FE group there. Ask to join the page then the group.
Do you happen to know an FE group on facebook that I am able to join?..

Do you happen to know an FE group on facebook that I am able to join?..
Look up the date of the cruise it is the title of the group. They are waiting for you. I let them know you are interested.

It's getting so close!!!!! I still need to make a couple of vests for our pirate costumes! I gotta hurry up! We have a paper chain hanging in our kitchen and the kids take off a link everyday. It's so fun watching it get shorter and shorter! Can't wait!!!!!!!

So close! We are leaving 2 days early to stay at a Disney Resort to enjoy the pool and downtown Disney. I was able to get a character breakfast for the kids as well. 14 days!! I gotta get my FE gifts finished up and a ton of work orders before I leave. :D

So close! We are leaving 2 days early to stay at a Disney Resort to enjoy the pool and downtown Disney. I was able to get a character breakfast for the kids as well. 14 days!! I gotta get my FE gifts finished up and a ton of work orders before I leave. :D

We are doing the same thing. We are staying at port Orleans fri-mon and going to the parks sat & sun. Where are you staying?

First time cruising family here. We have twin 3 year old daughters (Ailis and Sloane) and would love to find some friends to meet up with.

First time cruising family here. We have twin 3 year old daughters (Ailis and Sloane) and would love to find some friends to meet up with.
We are having a meet up after the sail away deck party at the kids club for the kids to meet some friends. We have a 3 year old daughter too, Rosalie, so ya'll come on. How we are going to recognize each other I have no idea. Idea's anyone?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter