April 27, 2015 - 4 Night Disney Dream

ty_n_cy

Early Summer Dreaming...
Hi everybody... I've searched and searched, but I haven't been able to locate a thread for this cruise yet, so... HERE IT IS!

This will be the 5th cruise for my wife and I... finally making us Gold Castaway Club members. It will be the 4th cruise for our children. We had our 5th cruise planned for May 2014 on the Fantasy... but due to work relocation, we decided it was best to push that off for financial reasons.

3 of our 4 prior cruises have been on the Dream, so we pretty much consider it home. The other was a 2-night cruise to nowhere on the Magic out of New York City in August of 2012.

I look forward to getting to know you all between now and the cruise! Only 478 days to go from today!

CY

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

:wave2:

This will be my family's 1st cruise!!! We do WDW every year and are looking to change it up a bit.

We plan on 3 nights at WDW before the 4 night cruise and then 2 more nights at WDW!!

Since this is our 1st cruise, we are definitely trying to learn everything we can as this is new territory for us! :goodvibes

Hi Mousemommy1! You'll LOVE cruising with Disney. 2014 is the first year since 2011 that we haven't cruised. We were set to cruise on the Fantasy for a week in May, but because of a work-fueled move, we had to cancel that and focus on the move. But... we're VERY excited to get back on the dream in 2015!

Let me know if you've got any questions that I can answer!

CY

Us :)

This will be DH and I's 6th and DS#1, 5th, DS#2 2nd.

It's so far out plans could change (we changed 3x before our Dec '13 cruise) so we'll see. We love everything about DCL. When we were disembarking in Dec my DH turned to me and said "I can't think of one thing to complain about".

We had a verandah in Dec but never used it so we're back to inside.

We were spoiled in Dec as the ship was nowhere near full so hopefully late April is a good time.

Just asked to join, first name Marianne.

I was just looking at the 2015 calendar and it looks like April 27 is a Monday? I assumed it was Sunday like the 4 day always is. Did I read wrong or did anyone else notice?

Hi,

We're booked. This will be our 5th cruise and finally make gold. Our previous three have all been on the Wonder. Next week's San Diego 2 night will make it 4 on the Wonder, so looking forward to seeing the new class of ship.

Remi and AquaDuck are musts. :)

We hope we can re-shop this cruise while on board.

DisneyGirl that I'm not sure why they moved it to Monday, except I assume they are trying to position the 3night cruise for easier weekend getaways for locals. Our first DCL 4 Night on the Wonder left on Sunday and it was convenient. Fly on Saturday, board the ship Sunday. I think we plan on checking out the new Harry Potter expansion on Sunday now and then visit WDW Friday & Saturday after we cruise.

Just asked to join, first name Marianne.

I was just looking at the 2015 calendar and it looks like April 27 is a Monday? I assumed it was Sunday like the 4 day always is. Did I read wrong or did anyone else notice?

Hi Marianne! It is a Monday... I'm not really sure why they're changing it.

Our plan is to spend Saturday and Sunday prior to the cruise at Disney's Vero Beach Resort... so it works out well for us.

:)

Hi,

We're booked. This will be our 5th cruise and finally make gold. Our previous three have all been on the Wonder. Next week's San Diego 2 night will make it 4 on the Wonder, so looking forward to seeing the new class of ship.

Remi and AquaDuck are musts. :)

We hope we can re-shop this cruise while on board.

DisneyGirl that I'm not sure why they moved it to Monday, except I assume they are trying to position the 3night cruise for easier weekend getaways for locals. Our first DCL 4 Night on the Wonder left on Sunday and it was convenient. Fly on Saturday, board the ship Sunday. I think we plan on checking out the new Harry Potter expansion on Sunday now and then visit WDW Friday & Saturday after we cruise.

Hi remlap!

My wife and I did a 2 night cruise to nowhere out of New York City on the Magic 2 summers ago. It was awesome! We got to spend some time without the kids just exploring the ship and had a pretty great time!

Enjoy your cruise! I look forward to hearing about it on the cruise group afterwards!

CY

This will be our 3rd cruise - 1st time on the Dream.
Beyond excited!!!
We are planning 4 days on land before the cruise...I think...Hubby keeps changing his mind about doing that before or after. I don't care! As long as we are going! lol!

Our 2nd Cruise, we met up with 8 other families...just to say hello in person, take a few pics and then we all went our separate ways to enjoy our vacations. We met up right before the Sail Away party. Seeing everyone around the ship during the next 4 days really was fun. Waving hello, having a quick drink, kids making friends...amazing times!! And we are all still FB friends!

Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Hello from Georgia! We just booked this cruise (our third) and are looking forward to meeting some others! We are Amy, Alan, Adam (17) and Nico (12). This will be our first family trip without our oldest son, Jeremy. He's joining the Air Force and will be out in the "real world", but we can't wait to make memories with the other guys. We would love to participate in a FE group! pirate:

We will be on this cruise - our second (me, DH, DS 6 and DS 4). This cruise is exactly one year from our first. LOL!

Hi! This group has still been a little quiet. Hopefully things will get moving as we get closer to the date! How was your weather this year? We've cruised September and February and had awesome weather both times. Hopefully this pattern will continue! :)

Hello from California,

We just booked this cruise and are counting down the days! This is our second Disney Cruise (we previously did the 7 night Mexican Riviera in March of 2012 on Wonder). This will be our first time on one of the newer ships and our first time to Disney World.

We are planning on flying in 4 days prior to the cruise and visiting Magic Kingdom, Epcot and possibly Animal Kingdom. Does anyone have suggestions on how long to spend at each park? Any feedback on Animal Kingdom? Our daughters will be 7 and nearly 5 at time of sailing. We are trying to decide between
2 days at MK, 1 Day at Epcot
or
1 Day at MK, 1 at Epcot and 1 at the Animal Kingdom.

Thanks!

Hi, All,
My friend Beth & I are doing this as a B2B and are looking forward to two days at Castaway Cay. I am Platinum and Beth will be Gold on this cruise.

We are going to WDW prior to the cruise - and April 2015 seems SO FAR away. Sigh!
Shirley, from Northern CA

Hello from California,

We are planning on flying in 4 days prior to the cruise and visiting Magic Kingdom, Epcot and possibly Animal Kingdom. Does anyone have suggestions on how long to spend at each park? Any feedback on Animal Kingdom? Our daughters will be 7 and nearly 5 at time of sailing. We are trying to decide between
2 days at MK, 1 Day at Epcot
or
1 Day at MK, 1 at Epcot and 1 at the Animal Kingdom.

Thanks!

The International Flower & Garden Festival will be going on at Epcot. The topiaries are lots of fun to see - especially Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs. There is a butterfly house, where the topiary Tink and her friends are usually found. There will also be food booths, similar to the ones at the Food & Wine festival, only with spring foods. It's pretty tasty.

Animal Kingdom is fun - you can be a "Wilderness Explorer," just like Russell. Check this site for more information:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/animal-kingdom/wilderness-explorers/

Hi ya'll! This is our first Disney cruise! DH and I have cruised before but never Disney! It is our girls' (6 and 8) first cruise! We're spending a few days before and after with family in Tampa. My parents, my inlaws, my aunt, uncle, and their son, and my grandmother are all coming also!! Cannot wait!! :cool1:

Hello

This is our first family cruise and we are excited! How dressed up should we be for Pirate Night? Is there a fish extender group for this cruise? We would appreciate any tips. Thank you!

I am on this cruise with my sister, her two adult daughter and her grandson. We want to start info on who wants be be involved in the fish extender. Who is in?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter