April 27, 2015 - 4 Night Disney Dream

Couldn't send a message to you DuchessAndKittens but I've caught up on how the site works so hopefully soon! Sorry for the cluster of postings lol

MamaZ and Tammy S, I have your information, but it won't let me send you messages. I think your post counts are too low. Can you post a few times and bring the count up, then I'll add you to this group? :)

I posted 10 times and it still doesn't give me the option to send a message. I will work on it and see if I can figure it out.

I posted 10 times and it still doesn't give me the option to send a message. I will work on it and see if I can figure it out.
The poster you want to send also needs to have 10 posts or a message is not even an option. You should be able to "Start a Conversation" with anyone with 10 posts - unless they have lost that ability for other reasons.

Hey TammyS! I was a little confused about the system too. If you posted 10 times you can PM but it's called "start a conversation" so try looking for that. Just a side note- I can't sew & there's no way I could make an FE as good as ksboyd20! I found an easy way on YouTube to make one with a hot glue gun. :smickey:

So, I work nights and every time I try to click on the this message board, it gives me a "Page cannot be displayed" notice. Do these boards close down at night?

So, I work nights and every time I try to click on the this message board, it gives me a "Page cannot be displayed" notice. Do these boards close down at night?
These boards are up pretty late. I haven't noticed them ever closed. I can't believe you winged it with your FE! You're making the rest of us look bad! Just don't tell me it was your first one... :worship:

Can you share the measurements you used? this is my first disney cruise and I am not even sure what the area looks like I am going to be hanging it on:)

Hey TammyS! I was a little confused about the system too. If you posted 10 times you can PM but it's called "start a conversation" so try looking for that. Just a side note- I can't sew & there's no way I could make an FE as good as ksboyd20! I found an easy way on YouTube to make one with a hot glue gun. :smickey:
Thanks:) I am a HUGE youtube fan. You can learn to do anything on there!

I saw that there is one on thursday night but it is not until 945pm??? seems late for kids.

These boards are up pretty late. I haven't noticed them ever closed. I can't believe you winged it with your FE! You're making the rest of us look bad! Just don't tell me it was your first one... :worship:
It was my first, but I do sew and embroider for work :p

Experienced Cruisers.. Are any of the shows broadcast on the stateroom TVs if you are not able to attend a show? Also, Is it safe to presume the new live Cinderella that is coming out in Mar will be shown on the ship in April?​

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter