April 27, 2015 - 4 Night Disney Dream

hey guys! we're getting close and it looks like no one has stepped up to put together a list for our fish extender group so i'm volunteering! Who's in? Please reply directly to this message or PM me and i'll start compiling the list. I've got our gifts ready and I really want my extended family to experience the fun! Thanks!
Birdie 23 are you putting together the FE list?

Yes please! Stateroom 7034
DH Shane
me- Jeannine (Jay)
DD Sierra 13
DD Kinzie 11
No allergies No alcohol

Hi everyone! We are first time cruisers and are super excited ((yea, thats the understatement of the year!)) to be cruising Disney Dream! I've been pretty much constantly searching tips(and videos and pics and everything I can get my hands on) but would love any extra insight anyone may have. We are traveling with our son, an only child, & he can be a bit shy when he first meets people. Any tips on introducing him to the kids clubs would be greatly appreciated! We'd love to join the FE! Thanks so much Birdie 23 for setting one up!
Stateroom 6640
DH- Ben
me- Morgan
DS- Jack 5
no allergies, yes alcohol

Last edited:

Count me in! Stateroom 8038
DH- Tracy
me- Amanda
DD- Rosalie (3)

hey guys! It looked liked maybe dutchessandkittens was interested in organizing our group. I sent her a message but she hasn't responded. I told her that I would be happy to hand it over to her. I'm just gonna keep on collecting names and info. but if she answers and says she wants to do it that will be great. Either way I just want us to get to experience the fun of FE! My extended family traveling with us have never ever cruised Disney and I'm so excited to share everything with them. Only 65 days!

ksboyd20 your Fish Extender looks great! I just got our supplies today. It won't be as professional as yours though! I can't wait to get the list & start shopping too! Birdie23- yay 65 days!!!!

Hi Guys! I'm sorry, I had some computer issues and my old phone doesn't love the Disboards. If you sent me a PM, I'm compiling a group conversation. Tammy S. I am adding you, too!

Ack! Did someone else organize it? If so, I want added! I'm going to group convo everyone I see anyway, just in case!

MamaZ and Tammy S, I have your information, but it won't let me send you messages. I think your post counts are too low. Can you post a few times and bring the count up, then I'll add you to this group? :)

We would like to join!! I am not sure what it entails- any help would be much appreciated!!
First go through this forum's posts to learn how to get your posts up to 10 by posting tests then you will be able to send PM (private messages) and you can message Dutchessandkittens your stateroom # , family names and ages. We're excited to have you join the group! My DDs (disney daughters) are 13 and 11.

hey there!! first post! :D

MAW family here. we have 5 girls - 8, 6.5, 4.5, 3, and 14 mo - and all but the baby are coming with us on this cruise :) I can't wait. I want to join the fish extenders, but I am so lost! haha

www.thisyearslovewilllast.com is us! :D
Review all previous posts to learn how to get your posts up to 10 so you can send Private Message (PM) to DutchessandKittens with your stateroom#, names and ages. Glad to have you all joining us!

We would like to join!! I am not sure what it entails- any help would be much appreciated!!
From reading other posts I think this is the info you need:

Stateroom

I see DH, DS and I don't know what that means??
Stateroom: 8104
2 Adults and 3 Children (Ages 10, 9, and 5)
Husband: Frank
me: Tanya
Daughter: Micaela (10....almost 11)
Son: Matthew (9)
Son: Mark (5....almost 6)

MamaZ and Tammy S, I have your information, but it won't let me send you messages. I think your post counts are too low. Can you post a few times and bring the count up, then I'll add you to this group? :)
Hi DuchessAndKittens thanks for the heads up! I'm new to this so I'm still not sure how it all works. We definitely still want to participate in the FE! I'll post a few more times & try to send you a message too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter