• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 27, 2015 - 4 Night Disney Dream

Hello all! We just booked this cruise last night. My extended family and I were supposed to be boarding in 18 days but we had to re-book because my mom became very sick. She is scheduled for surgery on jan 7. So I have my fish extender all made and gifts ready to go! Please just tell me what I need to do to join. Thanks!!!

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one has come forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to organize the FE right in this thread. There is certainly plenty of time remaining to plan a FE! All it takes is someone to maintain the list of those participating.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi everyone!

My parents just booked this sailing to take my son on and they are so excited! Last year, my husband and I sailed the Dream with him May 5-9 and had such a blast. My parents decided to take him this year as I am expecting a little gal in March and won't be able to go. I can't believe my son will have gone on more cruises than I ever had as a 3 year old, but I am really looking forward to this experience for them all!

Last year, we had so much fun participating in the FE and meeting people. We had a phenomenal organizer who really made our first cruise special. I'll admit I'm just a lurker and haven't visited for a while so I'm super confused as to how to find if there is an FE list started yet? My parents would love to participate.

we will be on this cruise with the kids 3 and 6... Kids are so excited to go on "the mickey boat". Lol. Mom and dad are pretty excited too. Any planning tips? I have read a little about FE. I am a Disney world pro. But not a Disney cruise pro by any means. Any tips or advice would be great appreciated. Hopefully will meet some of you along the way!!!

This is our first family cruise with (by then) our 19 month old daughter. We will also be spending 3 nights in WDW after the cruise. We are so excited for our trip and can't wait!

...which is what my 3 year old tells me everyday! This will be our first cruise (Disney or otherwise) and we are counting down the days.
Can anyone give me any information on how to join a meet up / FE group?:beach:

... I'll admit I'm just a lurker and haven't visited for a while so I'm super confused as to how to find if there is an FE list started yet? My parents would love to participate.

... I have read a little about FE. I am a Disney world pro. But not a Disney cruise pro by any means. Any tips or advice would be great appreciated. ...

Can anyone give me any information on how to join a meet up / FE group?:beach:

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS where FE began years ago.

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin. Other information you would like to share such as first names, ages of child participants, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, since no one seems to be coming forward to organize a FE for this cruise here on the DIS, please feel free to start the FE right in this thread.

There is certainly plenty of time to plan a FE for this cruise. All it takes is for someone to maintain a list of/for those participating which can easily be done in this thread. Cruise Meet threads have been doing it this way for years now here on the DIS.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy! :)

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

hey guys! we're getting close and it looks like no one has stepped up to put together a list for our fish extender group so i'm volunteering! Who's in? Please reply directly to this message or PM me and i'll start compiling the list. I've got our gifts ready and I really want my extended family to experience the fun! Thanks!

Hello all,

My family will be joining you on the cruise. This is our first disney cruise. We have a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old. I just stumbled on this page while trying to figure out what fish extenders were. haha. sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to join you guys. I am a newbee so I might need some direction :)

hey guys! we're getting close and it looks like no one has stepped up to put together a list for our fish extender group so i'm volunteering! Who's in? Please reply directly to this message or PM me and i'll start compiling the list. I've got our gifts ready and I really want my extended family to experience the fun! Thanks!

you can count me and my family in for the fe

Hey guys! The site administrator has messaged me and is helping me know what to do next to get our FE list started. This is my first time to be the one to compile the list so please if you have any suggestions, I'm open! Or if one of you would like to head it up I would be happy to turn over the reigns!!! I've read through all the messages and it looks like there are 7 families interested. I'm traveling with my extended family so we have 3 rooms. That gives us 10 rooms in our group! Sounds fun! We are beyond excited and thinking about the cruise everyday!! We just can't wait!!

Hello all,

My family will be joining you on the cruise. This is our first disney cruise. We have a 1 yr old and a 3 yr old. I just stumbled on this page while trying to figure out what fish extenders were. haha. sounds like a lot of fun. I would love to join you guys. I am a newbee so I might need some direction :)

I'm excited for you and your family! Your first cruise is so exciting! I've got you on the list to participate in the fish extender group. It'll be so fun!!!

I would like to be added to the FE group please!! Please let me know any info I need to give!

The information needed for our FE group is room #, first names or DH, DW, etc, children's ages, and allergy information. Thought we'd keep it simple :)

Hello from Georgia! We just booked this cruise (our third) and are looking forward to meeting some others! We are Amy, Alan, Adam (17) and Nico (12). This will be our first family trip without our oldest son, Jeremy. He's joining the Air Force and will be out in the "real world", but we can't wait to make memories with the other guys. We would love to participate in a FE group! pirate:
hey guys! i'm trying to organize the FE group and wondered if y'all are still interested. :)

Hello

This is our first family cruise and we are excited! How dressed up should we be for Pirate Night? Is there a fish extender group for this cruise? We would appreciate any tips. Thank you!
I'm starting to gather information for a FE group. Are y'all still interested? :)

our group would like to start FE info as well

Hi Kyle Ann! Just saw that you said you would like to start FE info. You wanna head it up? I volunteered but I am more than happy to hand over the reigns :) We're so excited for the cruise!

The information needed for our FE group is room #, first names or DH, DW, etc, children's ages, and allergy information. Thought we'd keep it simple :)
Cabin Number - GTY (Will post as soon as I get it)

Kristen - Mom
Sean - Dad
Jade - 16
Kadence - 9
Kaylee - 3

No allergies!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter