April 2013 pin code watch

For those of you traveling the first week of Easter, be sure to read today's Mousesavers newsletter (assuming you get it). There is a great rate for the Hilton @ DTD and it isn't blacked out for Easter week. I am considering switching from AoA to save the money and still get EMH

We are returning to the Poly on April 12th for our 4th trip in a year due to APs and we will be on the Dream April 18-21st for our sons first cruise! I was able to make our ADRs over the weekend and got everything we wanted!

We arrive from the West so we lose most of a day. We will settle in at the Poly and enjoy dinner at Ohana and Wishes!, we also have TIW so we have breakfast and dinner each day as a table service. How does this sound?
4/12 Ohana
13 Kona/Kouzzina
14 Hollywood & Vine / Citricos
15 Chef Mickeys / Kona / Dessert Party (not booked yet , not in ADR window)
16 Tusker House / Flying Fish Chefs Counter for our date night (not in ADR window yet nor TIW)!
17 Crystal Palace / BE OUR GUEST!!!
18 Ohana / leave for port and board the Dream
We typically do a light counter service lunch or return to the resort for pool or nap time.

Ive not been able to get BOG for our December trip, but I have not given up hope. We utilize park character breakfasts to gain early access to the park and complete our meal just prior to rope drop. Our 4 year old loves the characters and we get a head start on the day.

Planning for this trip makes it easy to over look a great 4 day trip in December for the holiday activities&.

Mike :wizard: DW princess: DS (4) pirate: DMIL princess:

First visit 1976, WDW 2/2010 BC CL, Disneyland GC 12/2010, WDW 4/2012 POLY TPV, WDW 7/2012 (off site meeting), WDW 12/12 POP and 4/2013 POLY with Disney Dream cruise!

We are going 4/20-27!! We are so excited! If you book with a travel agent and then receive a pin code, can the travel agent apply that for you or are you only able to use it with bookings made directly through Disney?

Thanks!!!

I'm hoping to go with my sister either from April 13-20 or 20-27. I originally wanted to go in March but between my job and Easter vacation, it just wasn't happening. But I've been told April is a good month to go. :)

So we're planning on staying at POFQ and doing DxDP. My sister and I are big foodies so I can justify the price against the experience. However, I am not filthy rich nor do I have a fairy godmother, so I am praying for a discount of some kind!!! Free dining would be awesome but I'll settle for the S/P/D package too.

We were able to get a 30% pin last year before the public offers and are really hoping for one this year. We have the Disney Visa and an AP so we've effectively tripled our chances at a discount. It may be our 4th trip on our annual pass, but we aren’t made of money so the discount really, really helps.

April is a fantastic time to go, just don’t expect it to be empty. The crowds are down as compared to July, but you still need a good plan to tour effectively. We are returning for another April visit in 2013. The weather is warm, but depending your tolerance, may or may not be pool warm…From Arizona it was not pool warm the first 2-3 days of our trip, but the polar bears from up north seemed to do just fine! I’d go to touring plans and easyWDW for their recommendations on touring in April. I personally use www.easywdw.com and Josh has been dead on with his predictions for our last two trips and his detail regarding each month is fantastic.

Mike :wizard: DW princess: DS (4) pirate: DMIL princess:

First visit 1976, WDW 2/2010 BC CL, Disneyland GC 12/2010, WDW 4/2012 POLY TPV, WDW 7/2012 (off site meeting), WDW 12/12 POP and 4/2013 POLY with Disney Dream cruise!

Has there ever been a FD offer in April in previous years? I don't want to get my hopes up if it doesn't normally get offered.

There has never, in all the years of free dining, been a free dining discount offered for the general public in April.

Has there ever been a FD offer in April in previous years? I don't want to get my hopes up if it doesn't normally get offered.

not that I can recall and we have been in April/May many times but we have always been able to book with some type of discount

We went to Disney at the end of April this year and stayed at the Wilderness Lodge for our family's first Disney trip and had so much fun. I've been going through serious Disney withdrawal and my husband and I had been talking about going next year and when would be a good time. We loved the weather while we were there this year and everything was so pretty with the Flower and Garden festival, so we were thinking April again. We ended up getting a PIN in the mail a few days ago for a discount so we booked our trip for 4/27-5/3! We are staying in POR this time in a Royal Guest Room. Our youngest daughter will be 6 and our oldest will turn 8 a few days before we leave, so I think the princess decor will be a lot of fun for them. I'm getting my dining reservations all ready for my travel agent for the 180 day mark coming up. I can't wait to eat all that delicious Disney food again! :yay:

We went to Disney at the end of April this year and stayed at the Wilderness Lodge for our family's first Disney trip and had so much fun. I've been going through serious Disney withdrawal and my husband and I had been talking about going next year and when would be a good time. We loved the weather while we were there this year and everything was so pretty with the Flower and Garden festival, so we were thinking April again. We ended up getting a PIN in the mail a few days ago for a discount so we booked our trip for 4/27-5/3! We are staying in POR this time in a Royal Guest Room. Our youngest daughter will be 6 and our oldest will turn 8 a few days before we leave, so I think the princess decor will be a lot of fun for them. I'm getting my dining reservations all ready for my travel agent for the 180 day mark coming up. I can't wait to eat all that delicious Disney food again! :yay:

What PIN did you end up getting? Congrats! :cool1:

It says save up to 35% next year on a stay at a select WDW Resort hotel. Book now through 2/16/13 for stays most nights 1/2-3/24 and 4/21-5/22. I ended up saving $474.18 compared to the offer I had saved on the Disney website. That's for 6 nights at POR Royal Guest Room Garden view, regular dining plan, and 6 days of parkhopper tickets with no water parks. Pretty good deal!

Just got a PIN today in the mail.

Save up to 35% at Select WDW Resort Hotels or Free Dining Plan

It came in my Dad's name. Since this is also my home address, I asked if I could use the PIN. I was told, "Yes, for up to 3 rooms." However, when I got the quote, for everything that I had priced out myself on the WDW site, it ended up being $264 MORE. I think I'm going to have to call back and redo it.

Duzzygirl said:
Just got a PIN today in the mail.

Save up to 35% at Select WDW Resort Hotels or Free Dining Plan

It came in my Dad's name. Since this is also my home address, I asked if I could use the PIN. I was told, "Yes, for up to 3 rooms." However, when I got the quote, for everything that I had priced out myself on the WDW site, it ended up being $264 MORE. I think I'm going to have to call back and redo it.

What were the dates on your PIN?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter