April 2013 pin code watch

If you have a Disney Visa you can book with a discount now for April. Just call! Unfortunately for me - we are pretty set on staying at the Poly Club - and there is no discount available for that. I had a feeling that was going ot happen as the club is closed Jan - midMarch for refurbs.

Oh well - better luck next time

The PIN code I received was for dates 1/2 thru 3/24 2013 and 4/21 thru 5/22/13 also for 8/11 thru 9/28. at WDW resorts. I wonder why the CL would'nt be included? For me it was I believe.

The PIN code I received was for dates 1/2 thru 3/24 2013 and 4/21 thru 5/22/13 also for 8/11 thru 9/28. at WDW resorts. I wonder why the CL would'nt be included? For me it was I believe.

I think that it was just the Poly club. They are closing the Poly Club for January through mid March to completely renovate it - so I am thinking that it probably has something to do with that. If my parents and sister and her family weren't going too - I would probably think of using this trip to try a different resort.

I think I have this figured correctly;
Right now I have my April 27-May 3 at POR/RGR GV
$3845 total cost (room 1405, tickets 1080.05, 1360.68 DD)

W/ chart from Danny (thanks Danny!0
Total Cost is $3087.18

Room $983.50
Tickets $743
DD: 1360.68

W/ my PIN I'm at $3371.69 so this will save me $758 total. Now, the bigger question, do I want to stay at the Contemporary instead and move up....

after doing the calculations, I could stay at the Contemporary, GV it's $4233 - I think I'll stick w/ the POR! I'm going at a "slow" time so I'll be okay.

I haven't gotten a pin code but I'm trying to see what the discount would be for standard room at Bc.. With 30% off would it be the same or cheaper? Disney math always screws me up.. Lol

I booked with the public discount online (phone system is down) and saved $400 from my original reservation. Of course, I'll have to call later today when the phone system is working again to cancel my original reservation. But it's well worth the trouble!

I waited an awfully long time on the phone today to put the promo code onto my PORpreferred room ressies (3 rooms), but it was worth it.

Had to book river view instead of preferred (not offered) for our April 15-22 vaca, but because one partie on our linked ressies has 5 people, we'll be in either building 14, 27 (both preferred), or building 38, which is in a great spot. These are the only AB rooms that are river view. :cool1:

We saved $407 per room over rack rate and $242 per room over the AAA rate! $1200 savings for the 3 rooms is pretty sweet!

pixiedust:

We didn't bother with the tix because the savings weren't as good as the ones posted on the deal thread and it gives us flexibility if soemthing comes up. The room savings however, were alot better than the charts on that thread! :thumbsup2

are there codes out for April yet?...thinking about school vacation week ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter