April 2013 pin code watch

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by disney.nut, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Cindie-rella

Cindie-rella ...Laughter is timeless. Imagination has no age.

The PIN code I received was for dates 1/2 thru 3/24 2013 and 4/21 thru 5/22/13 also for 8/11 thru 9/28. at WDW resorts. I wonder why the CL would'nt be included? For me it was I believe.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Alli76

Alli76 Mouseketeer

I think that it was just the Poly club. They are closing the Poly Club for January through mid March to completely renovate it - so I am thinking that it probably has something to do with that. If my parents and sister and her family weren't going too - I would probably think of using this trip to try a different resort.

4. TxYates

TxYates Earning My Ears

I think I have this figured correctly;
    Right now I have my April 27-May 3 at POR/RGR GV
    $3845 total cost (room 1405, tickets 1080.05, 1360.68 DD)

W/ chart from Danny (thanks Danny!0
    Total Cost is $3087.18

Room $983.50
    Tickets $743
    DD: 1360.68

W/ my PIN I'm at $3371.69 so this will save me $758 total. Now, the bigger question, do I want to stay at the Contemporary instead and move up....

after doing the calculations, I could stay at the Contemporary, GV it's $4233 - I think I'll stick w/ the POR! I'm going at a "slow" time so I'll be okay.

5. loganpaulsmom

loganpaulsmom DIS Veteran

I haven't gotten a pin code but I'm trying to see what the discount would be for standard room at Bc.. With 30% off would it be the same or cheaper? Disney math always screws me up.. Lol

6. cgulls

cgulls Mouseketeer

7. KimWDW

KimWDW Disney Obsessed!

I booked with the public discount online (phone system is down) and saved $400 from my original reservation. Of course, I'll have to call later today when the phone system is working again to cancel my original reservation. But it's well worth the trouble!

8. cjsm&d

cjsm&d DIS Veteran

I waited an awfully long time on the phone today to put the promo code onto my PORpreferred room ressies (3 rooms), but it was worth it.

Had to book river view instead of preferred (not offered) for our April 15-22 vaca, but because one partie on our linked ressies has 5 people, we'll be in either building 14, 27 (both preferred), or building 38, which is in a great spot. These are the only AB rooms that are river view. :cool1:

We saved $407 per room over rack rate and $242 per room over the AAA rate! $1200 savings for the 3 rooms is pretty sweet!

pixiedust:

We didn't bother with the tix because the savings weren't as good as the ones posted on the deal thread and it gives us flexibility if soemthing comes up. The room savings however, were alot better than the charts on that thread! :thumbsup2

9. macfinn

macfinn Chief planner and Dis Dad's Club Member #58

are there codes out for April yet?...thinking about school vacation week ?

10. cjsm&d

cjsm&d DIS Veteran

There's a brand new GP offer on the WDW site right now. It covers April vacation.

11. Hulles

Hulles Martian Mickey

so it looks like Bay Lake Tower isnt included in the discounts :(