April 2013 pin code watch

I'm in! We're looking for April 14-21 (the 13th is is the supposed end of peak season).

We're planning on POR right now, hoping for at least 20% off room only, or free dining (which I believe is unheard of for April).

If not, we'll likely go with the Dolphin and my SPG discount. If the price works out the same, Dolphin will be the pick.

Here's hoping pixiedust:

Funny- almost exact situation here. We are planning April 15-25. We are cosidering POR (even though busing made me swear we would never go back), but after 2 trips this year, have to keep this trip cheaper. I know we got FD in March this year, but never seen it in April. If not we are looking at Swan/Dolphin also.

Count me in for waiting for ANY kind of code or promotion, LOL!

Going the 22-29th, staying at POR, though we might change to a Value depending on how some things go this winter. Either way, we're excited!

going April 13-19, I am waiting for some sort of room discount. I can get a airline discount but it is room only which stinks if you want to add dinning, can't do it. Boggles the mind!

i had a pinned code last year, but I was broke. :sad1: It was an amaising promo, would have saved us about 1000$

Hoping for another one this year. We're planning on going April 21st - 27th.

I'm booked in from the 7th April - 21st April at PORS, we booked in May and got free dining ( uk resident). As there are 5 of us going this will hopefully save us a huge amount.

I don't think FD is unheard of. I looked up past discounts, and it looks like it was offered here and there in the past. You never know!

I have had some success in april in the past; scoring FD once and buy 4 get one night free once as well.:banana:

I usually go in april and it seems like they do not offer as much during school vacations and holidays...

school breaks seems varied this year and easter is in march so Im hoping for something too...
(April 10-21)

BTW, does anyone know when they will post the April park hours?:confused3

Planning on April 1 - 5 with everyone else going during school vacation week. Discounts would be great!!

Bring on the discount!

Have the AAA, hoping for more:)

New to the board, what a great resource!

Interested to know whether there are decent AAA discounts for the week of 3/29 to April 6. I have an AP for the first time, but not likely to get much (if anything) for the week after Easter. Are there AAA discounts at this time? Are they blacked out? How can I find out the rates to decide if I should get a membership? With a discount, we might be able to afford to stay onside all week and we aren't picky about which value or mod either.

Jumping on the bandwagon! Planning on a trip for either the end of April or beginning of May! This will be our first time going in the spring! We usually go the end of summer or Oct. So don't know how it is in WDW in the Spring! :confused3 :)

Jumping on the bandwagon! Planning on a trip for either the end of April or beginning of May! This will be our first time going in the spring! We usually go the end of summer or Oct. So don't know how it is in WDW in the Spring! :confused3 :)

The weather is great! Easter is in March so the crowds won't be bad either. We always go the first week of April and love it.

haPevraftr said:
Interested to know whether there are decent AAA discounts for the week of 3/29 to April 6. I have an AP for the first time, but not likely to get much (if anything) for the week after Easter. Are there AAA discounts at this time? Are they blacked out? How can I find out the rates to decide if I should get a membership? With a discount, we might be able to afford to stay onside all week and we aren't picky about which value or mod either.

Definitely check but being that Easter is the 31st discounts may be slim to none. I did read somewhere on the boards that a CM told someone discounts may come oct 1. Let's all cross our fingers really tight this comes true.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We're booked at AofA (Finding Nemo) for 4/13-4/20. % off will be fine with me. At this point even %15 would make me happy.:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!