April 12, 2015 Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise (Key West)

Unfortunately, posts have been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics

Enjoy!

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Hi we just changed our cruise to this date! I was wondering if we are to late to be added to the fish extender group.

Thanks,

Justin, Kristin, Kellan (3) DS, Declan (3) DS

We booked this cruise for myself, the hubby and our 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son. We've been to Disneyland and the Aulani resort but this is our first cruise with the kids. We're keeping it a surprise from them and I can't wait to start planning! Any tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Nicole

A quick post to say hello and that my family of 4 (DH, myself and 2 DD's 4 & 8) will be joining you all.

Hi and welcome aboard. Your kids are going to be so surprised...how exciting!!
Are you planning on joining the FE? If so, I can tell you want info to leave on the board so I can add you to the list.
Cheers :)

We booked this cruise for myself, the hubby and our 8 year old daughter and 6 year old son. We've been to Disneyland and the Aulani resort but this is our first cruise with the kids. We're keeping it a surprise from them and I can't wait to start planning! Any tips and suggestions are appreciated.

Nicole

A quick post to say hello and that my family of 4 (DH, myself and 2 DD's 4 & 8) will be joining you all.

WELCOME ABOARD...so happy to have you on our sailing. If you have any questions, ask away. Also, if you want to Join the FE let me know so I can let you know what info to post on the board :)
Cheers

Hello! I'm a single Mom sailing with my 2 girls (Haley 12 & Ava 4) and my Aunt. This will be our 9th Disney cruise! We are hoping to make some kid club friends before sailing and join Fish Extenders. FEs are so much fun!

Hello! I'm a single Mom sailing with my 2 girls (Haley 12 & Ava 4) and my Aunt. This will be our 9th Disney cruise! We are hoping to make some kid club friends before sailing and join Fish Extenders. FEs are so much fun!

Hi, nice to meet you. If you want to join the FE, leave the names, cabin #, ages and if you have any favourite characters. I will be happy to add you to the list :) any questions, just ask

We just booked! Myself (Beckie 46) and DH (David 47). We've cruised before but this is the first Disney one. So excited!!!

We just changed our cruise date to this one. Couldn't wait to get back on the ship! Myself, my husband and our 2 boys (ages 4 & 2) would like to be added to the fish extender group if possible. This will be our boys 3rd Disney cruise and my DH and my 4th Disney cruise. We've done 2 on the Dream and 1 on the Magic but never done anything longer than a 4 night so I am SUPER excited for all of the extra time on the ship to explore and have fun! We are trying to have a very magical vacation this year as my husband's unit may be getting deployed in the beginning of next year so there will be no big family vacations then. I can't wait to meet you all and look forward to sailing with Mickey and the gang once again!

Our FE information if we can still get in is as follows:

Kasie (28) Eric (26) Brennan (4) and Gavin (2) stateroom 7523
Favorite Characters:
Kasie- Belle or Minnie
Eric- Goofy
Brennan- Mickey
Gavin- Woody and Buzz

:cool1: ONLY 80 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just booked! Myself (Beckie 46) and DH (David 47). We've cruised before but this is the first Disney one. So excited!!!

Welcome to our group, Dcl is amazing and you will love it :) if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, someone will be glad to help! Cheers

We just changed our cruise date to this one. Couldn't wait to get back on the ship! Myself, my husband and our 2 boys (ages 4 & 2) would like to be added to the fish extender group if possible. This will be our boys 3rd Disney cruise and my DH and my 4th Disney cruise. We've done 2 on the Dream and 1 on the Magic but never done anything longer than a 4 night so I am SUPER excited for all of the extra time on the ship to explore and have fun! We are trying to have a very magical vacation this year as my husband's unit may be getting deployed in the beginning of next year so there will be no big family vacations then. I can't wait to meet you all and look forward to sailing with Mickey and the gang once again!

WELCOME and how exciting! I will for sure add you to the FE group. Just curious, are there any allergies? I like to add that info on the list as well.
Cheers and looking forward to meeting you!

Our FE information if we can still get in is as follows: Kasie (28) Eric (26) Brennan (4) and Gavin (2) stateroom 7523 Favorite Characters: Kasie- Belle or Minnie Eric- Goofy Brennan- Mickey Gavin- Woody and Buzz :cool1: ONLY 80 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are on the list. I usually input the location of your stateroom on the list to make it easier for everyone for delivery, I go by the deck plans and I can't seem to find cabin 7523...are you sure it's the correct #? Lol or maybe I'm just missing it.

So sorry about that! Its 7532! Lol There are no allergies in our family (unless someone gives us a cat!) lol When will the list be posted or how will it be posted?

So sorry about that! Its 7532! Lol There are no allergies in our family (unless someone gives us a cat!) lol When will the list be posted or how will it be posted?

I have your stateroom # fixed on our list. Right now we have 3 lists. The first 2 are filled and the 3rd one (Donald list..which you are on) is at 9 cabins so far and it will stop at 15. The deadline for people to join is Mar 1st so there is still time for your list to be filled. I will email the list, you will need to leave yours for me here.

We are also doing a meet and greet on the first day. A private mixology party and a ladies only pink party :) If you want to join any of those events, let me know.

Cheers :)

Anyone interested in joining the fish extender?
Ladies only Pink Party?
Meet and greet?
Private Mixology party?

These are the events we are doing on our cruise. If anyone is interested, leave me a post :)
Cheers

welcome new sailors :) If you have any questions about any of the events we are planning or joining the fish extender exchange, shoot me a message! We are planning on doing 15 cabins per group and you can join more than 1 group if you want..should be lots of fun :)
Cheers,
April

Cant wait for the fe exchange!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter