April 12, 2015 Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise (Key West)

Hello! I'm a single Mom sailing with my 2 girls (Haley 12 & Ava 4) and my Aunt. This will be our 9th Disney cruise! We are hoping to make some kid club friends before sailing and join Fish Extenders. FEs are so much fun!

Hi, I have a 10yr old girl and a 4 yr old girl, this is our First cruise ever. SO excited. I'm sure our girls will meet in kids club. Are you joining the FE exchange?

We just booked! Myself (Beckie 46) and DH (David 47). We've cruised before but this is the first Disney one. So excited!!!

Welcome to our group...we have a lot of activities for our sailing if you are interested in any...FE exchange, Mixology party, Ladies only pink party and a meet and greet on sailing day. If you are interested in any, post it on here and we will be happy to help :)

We are super excited to be going on our 2nd Disney Cruise! First time around we had no clue so this time we definitely want to participate in FE. What do we need to do to get on the list? My husband and I will be traveling with our 4 kids 13,9,6 and 5. So excited!!!

Anyone interested in joining the fish extender?
Ladies only Pink Party?
Meet and greet?
Private Mixology party?

These are the events we are doing on our cruise. If anyone is interested, leave me a post :)
Cheers

We just booked and would love to do the FE! Can you share more info on the other events?

We just booked and would love to do the FE! Can you share more info on the other events?

Welcome aboard:) I have tons of info on the events. First off, fish extender, we still have room for people to join. Leave me your stateroom #,first names and ages of everyone, a favourite character for everyone and if there are any allergies, also an email so I can send the final list to you :)

Meet and greet on the first day...we will be meeting for a brief meeting to say hello and a group photo. Location to be determined.

Ladies only pink party...on the second sea day us ladies will be meeting for an hour at one of the lounges for unlimited drinks, games and getting to know each other. Door prizes too! There will be a fee, approximately 13-15.00 per person.

Private mixology...we are booking a private event for this on one of the sea days. Each person will be charged 15.00 pp to your stateroom.

If you have any questions, let me know and looking forward to meeting you :)
Cheers, April

Welcome aboard:) I have tons of info on the events. First off, fish extender, we still have room for people to join. Leave me your stateroom #,first names and ages of everyone, a favourite character for everyone and if there are any allergies, also an email so I can send the final list to you :)

Meet and greet on the first day...we will be meeting for a brief meeting to say hello and a group photo. Location to be determined.

Ladies only pink party...on the second sea day us ladies will be meeting for an hour at one of the lounges for unlimited drinks, games and getting to know each other. Door prizes too! There will be a fee, approximately 13-15.00 per person.

Private mixology...we are booking a private event for this on one of the sea days. Each person will be charged 15.00 pp to your stateroom.

If you have any questions, let me know and looking forward to meeting you :)
Cheers, April
Thanks April! Do I post the information here or is there a way to private message?

Hi Jen, responded to your message but received a notice saying I needed at least 10 posts so not sure if it went through. Please let me know if you did not receive. Thanks!

Hi Jen, responded to your message but received a notice saying I needed at least 10 posts so not sure if it went through. Please let me know if you did not receive. Thanks!

If you are new to the DIS you have to make a minimum of 10 post to send a message. I sent you a message back.

Thought I would drop by and say Hello.. My DH, myself and DS will be on this cruise. This will be our 6 cruise - 3 Wonder, 1 Dream and ! Fantasy, this is my sons third - 2 on the Wonder. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Julie

Hi Everyone!
We are so excited for this cruise. It will be our second Disney cruise. Our first one was about 4 years ago...too long. I am new to the forum and to the FE exchange, but would like to join if there is room.

I am counting the days. We don't have a lot of snow like other places but I am so ready for it to stop!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter