April 12, 2015 Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise (Key West)

Welcome to our group...we have a lot of activities for our sailing if you are interested in any...FE exchange, Mixology party, Ladies only pink party and a meet and greet on sailing day. If you are interested in any, post it on here and we will be happy to help :)
Hi there. We are definitely interested I fish extenders. I'm not sure what the ladies only pink party is. Can you tell me more? How can I sign up for fish extenders?

Thanks!

Karen

Welcome aboard:) I have tons of info on the events. First off, fish extender, we still have room for people to join. Leave me your stateroom #,first names and ages of everyone, a favourite character for everyone and if there are any allergies, also an email so I can send the final list to you :)

Meet and greet on the first day...we will be meeting for a brief meeting to say hello and a group photo. Location to be determined.

Ladies only pink party...on the second sea day us ladies will be meeting for an hour at one of the lounges for unlimited drinks, games and getting to know each other. Door prizes too! There will be a fee, approximately 13-15.00 per person.

Private mixology...we are booking a private event for this on one of the sea days. Each person will be charged 15.00 pp to your stateroom.

If you have any questions, let me know and looking forward to meeting you :)
Cheers, April

Thanks for the info! We are interested in the meet & greet, and the mixology. I am interested in the pink party. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Only 7 weeks!!!!!

Hi there. We are definitely interested I fish extenders. I'm not sure what the ladies only pink party is. Can you tell me more? How can I sign up for fish extenders?

Thanks!

Karen
Hi Karen, are you still interested in the FE exchange? Please let me know ASAP as its closing.

Hi Everyone!
We are so excited for this cruise. It will be our second Disney cruise. Our first one was about 4 years ago...too long. I am new to the forum and to the FE exchange, but would like to join if there is room.

Hi, are you interested in joining the FE exchange? Please let me know ASAP because the list are closing.

Thanks for the info! We are interested in the meet & greet, and the mixology. I am interested in the pink party. Looking forward to meeting everyone! Only 7 weeks!!!!!

Welcome aboard...we have an awesome group. I can help you get set up for those events....no problem.

My family just booked this cruise today and we are all very excited. This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but our 1st on the Magic. It is myself, DH, and DD4. This cruise is our family trip to celebrate a new member of the family arriving later this year. It looks like I just missed the FE deadline which is unfortunate. I think that was my daughter's cruise highlight last time.

Just an FYI To everyone....The regular FE list is now closed. However, for anyone wanting to join in the fun, I have created a late joiners group. If you are interested shoot me a message at magicalcruise2015@gmail.com and I will be happy to help out.
Anyone else wanting to join other events, send me an email. :)
Cheers everyone and we will see you all soon ;)

Hi, are you interested in joining the FE exchange? Please let me know ASAP because the list are closing.
Yes I am but I'm unsure of how this posting on the boards. I think I need to post more so I can message you my email. It is me Bernadette (43) I like Minnie::MinnieMo, tinker bell:tink:, and classic characters::MickeyMo. My husband Micha (43) he likes Grumpy, Goofy:goofy:, Jack Sparrow. My son Ashton (11) and will be 12 the week after the cruise and likes Stitch :stitch2:and goofy:goofy:. Did I miss anything? Now let me see if I can message you:scared:

Just an FYI To everyone....The regular FE list is now closed. However, for anyone wanting to join in the fun, I have created a late joiners group. If you are interested shoot me a message at magicalcruise2015@gmail.com and I will be happy to help out.
Anyone else wanting to join other events, send me an email. :)
Cheers everyone and we will see you all soon ;)

Sorry I can't message yet or don't know what I'm doing ☺ my personal email is trulyinlove96@gmail.com

Hi Aprilr,

Could you tell me when and where the meet and greet will take place?

Thanks!

Yes ma'am. I am very interested. We do it every cruise. This is our 9th. I just need to know #s and kid/ adult counts to start making the stuff.

Thanks!!

Hi Aprilr,

Could you tell me when and where the meet and greet will take place?

Thanks!

I'm waiting for DCL functions to get back to me on location. I requested the Promenade lounge 2:30-3:30
I will confirm all the details once I hear back :)

If there is anyone still wanting to join the FE exchange, there is a last min list still open. Let me know so I can get you all set up :)

Ladies Pink party is now taking payment of 13.25 via PayPal. If you need further info, let me know :)

April

Happy Dance time....our cruise docs arrived in Tuesday's mail....this will be one well earned vacation!

Yes ma'am. I am very interested. We do it every cruise. This is our 9th. I just need to know #s and kid/ adult counts to start making the stuff.

Thanks!!
I need to get your info if you want to join in the FE exchange :)

Just booked this cruise today. Very late to the party. Its our first Disney cruise and would of some more information on FE, if its not too late, and some of the other events.

Just booked this cruise today. Very late to the party. Its our first Disney cruise and would of some more information on FE, if its not too late, and some of the other events.
Welcome aboard Afb21!
I can pretty much guarantee that after completing your first Disney cruise this will not be your last. If you have any questions you can find all of your answers here on the DIS or I would be happy to try and answer any of those questions for you. My DW and I will be celebrating our 40th. wedding anniversary on this, our tenth, Disney cruise. We are very big Disney cruise fans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter