April 12, 2015 Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise (Key West)

Ok we moved our 09/06/14 Fantasy cruise to this cruise..... This will be our 4th Disney cruise and the 4th Disney boat. We signed up for the FE list on your google doc. Looking forward to this cruise. :banana::banana::banana:

Joining in with you all. We just decided yesterday to take another cruise. This will be our second DCL cruise. We sailed on the Dream in May.

Welcome all new cruisers...and 40 weeks, we are getting there :) yippeeeeee

Hello!
We just moved our January 2015 cruise to this one. We have to wait a little longer, but it is going to work better for our schedule. This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, but the other two were on the Wonder. Looking forward to a new ship! My sons will be 11 and 6 (close to 7) and the time of sailings. This will be our anniversary trip for our family. I just joined the FB page. Can't wait for this cruise!
Amanda

Wow, I can't believe it!

I just completed booking our flight on JetBlue for our April cruise. They became available at 12:00pm EST. When I first booked the flights they were $636.00 for a round trip flight for my DW and I to Orlando. By 1:00 they shot up to $860.00 for the same round trip flights. That's an increase of over $200.00 in one hour.

I am sooooo glad I booked at 12:00...:goodvibes

welcome new sailors :) If you have any questions about any of the events we are planning or joining the fish extender exchange, shoot me a message! We are planning on doing 15 cabins per group and you can join more than 1 group if you want..should be lots of fun :)
Cheers,
April

Wow, I can't believe it!

I just completed booking our flight on JetBlue for our April cruise. They became available at 12:00pm EST. When I first booked the flights they were $636.00 for a round trip flight for my DW and I to Orlando. By 1:00 they shot up to $860.00 for the same round trip flights. That's an increase of over $200.00 in one hour.

I am sooooo glad I booked at 12:00...:goodvibes

Congratulations on the great price! They sure do go up quickly!

Any new sailors that would love to join the FE exchange, ladies pink party, mixology or the kids rainbow loom exchange, please pm me and I can direct you in the right direction and how to join :)
Welcome aboard,
April

Just an update as to what is happening...
I emailed DCL to get info regarding our private mixology class and ladies pink party. Trying to get a cost so I can inform everyone. Also, we currently have 16 cabins for our fish extender exchange. If anyone got any questions, shoot me a message here. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Happy Monday!!! FE EXCHANGE UPDATED LIST
I have made 2 list so far because we are past 15 cabins. These lists are where you will be at cruising time BUT more people will be added yet until each list reaches 15 cabins, then I will close it. At least now you can get some idea of who will be in your group and you can start the shopping. PLEASE NOTE, some cabins are on both lists because they are participating in both exchanges. IF anyone else wants to be on BOTH lists, let me know and I will gladly add you Have a great week everyone
PLEASE EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK TO THE LIST...magicalcruise2015@gmail.com
April

Hello fellow cruisers,
Just wanted to update our board for people who aren't part of our other group. Our FE exchange is growing, we now have 12 cabins per list which is amazing :) I will be starting a third group very soon.

Ladies only pink party: we have a list of drinks and prices that are available and also we decided to do a little gift exchange at the party. Asking everyone to bring ONE gift for the exchange, and the details on what to bring are in the works. If anyone wants to see the price list, shoot me a message and I will send you a copy.

Mixology...if anyone wants to join, message me

Meet and Greet on sail day...we will be meeting for approx. 20 mins to half hr to put faces to names and for our big group photo. I don't want to take up too much of your time because everyone will be SOOO excited and have things to do.

Our group name is Mickey's MAGICal Spring Sailors and I have a logo for us for magnets, tshirts, etc. I can email anyone the logo if they want it.

I think that is all for now, I will be sure to update as plans are made :)
Hope everyone is having a MAGICal week,
April

Yay! Can't wait to share our first Disney cruise with you all!!! This was a Christmas gift from my Mother-in-law who is a cruiser, but will be her first Disney cruise! We are all VERY excited, and any information would be awesome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter