April 12, 2015 Disney Magic Western Caribbean Cruise (Key West)

We are on this cruise also, at time of travel our daughter will be 4 and son will be 5!

Hi everyone,

I'm Coach and my DW and I are looking forward to joining all of you on the Magic in April 2015.

We will be celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary on this cruise.

This will be our tenth Disney cruise. We sailed the Wonder six times, the Dream once and the Fantasy once and this will be our second time on the Magic. We did the Magic out of NY for the five day Canada cruise in August 2012 .

We booked this cruise last November when we did the Fantasy's Eastern Caribbean cruise.

We're also DVC members at the Boardwalk and Grand Floridian.

My DW and I are looking forward to meeting all of you when we sail together on the Magic next April.

We know there are many of you that have cruised Disney a lot more times then us but for those of you who are first timers we'd be happy to answer any questions you might have...

We just booked today! This will be our 6th Disney Cruise! My family includes myself, DH, and twin DDs who will be 9 at the time of cruising.

Along with us will be my DH's family. We are super excited!

Our family would like to participate in the FE.

Now the countdown and planning begins!!

Hi, all!

We booked this cruise while on our first ever cruise earlier this month and we can't wait!

We'd love to join the fish extender again-it was a lot of fun!

Looking forward to cruising with all of you! :cheer2:

Does anyone know what the Ladies Pink Party is?

Thanks!

If anyone would like to see the FE list, please pm me and I will send it that way!
April

This will be my second cruise-this time with just DH. He booked it yesterday morning, then was in an accident that totaled his car yesterday afternoon. He's fine...just a sprained ankle. At least I have this cruise to look forward to! :)

I'm not sure about the FE this time...we did it last time and DH and DD delivered our items.

Beth

Hi everyone, I'm going to make a group for a private mixology class if anyone is interested! Should be a great time :)

Hi all! I cannot wait to be on my second Disney cruise! Just a thought.. Last year I was on the Fantasy and our FE list was only 15 cabins, which was still a lot!!! Is 25 too much? I know I brought a lot of items for all family members and it was a lot to carry and a lot to deliver!! My son and I absolutely love participating in FE but I am just concerned that 25 cabins may be too much!! Thoughts??:confused3

Hi Gemmers 3...welcome :). 25 cabins will be the Max. I personally think we will end up with 2 list and I will be splitting them. We had 18 on our last cruise and it was a good amount. Hope you decide to join us in the fun:)

I am all signed up for FE as far as I know!! Very excited for this cruise!! I love looking for new FE ideas!!

I am excited for the FE too. I am hoping to bring treats from the UK for you all. So if any one has any request of any chocolates I will happily bring some along x

I always send my friends in the US flakes. I was thinking of brining a load over because they are great with ice cream :)

Not sure what flakes are but if they're good with ice cream, they sound awesome! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter