Any East Coast singles mid 20-30's out there???

I know what your going through made my 3rd trip to Disney this year already made plans 4 march 22 4 the week Red Sox play the braves on the 22. Should be a lot of fans frome mass down theare then going down next Christmas I think I am a Disney holic

27 M from SC. And like some of you here, I’m looking for a group here locally who shares the same passion and hope to even find a great girl who understands my love for Disney, especially for the parks and resorts.

I’ve been a Disney geek since I was about 9 years old and although my family tolerates it (lol), some of my friends in the past don't understand why I love Disney so much. They don’t get why I have such a huge interest in Disney history, why I have a library of Disney books and souvenirs, or how fun it is to analyze a Disney park attraction refurbishment or a new attraction.

I just hope I can find someone who has the same enthusiasm for Disney as I do (or can at least accept the fact that I’m a Disney-holic).

I have a serious Disney problem. I'm pretty sure most guys don't date me because they're convinced I'm 12. :P

The parks just make me so happy...I can't even explain why they just do. :)

Anyway, I've never met a guy in real life who shares my love for Disney or even a friend (save for one CM friend!) who shares my love of the parks!

OP you're right, every one on here seems to be from Cali or FL, and it's not that I wouldn't mind talking to a cute Disney loving California college student (mmm... ;) ) but that doesn't work so well with my Chicago address. :( I'm pretty sure I'm the only non "rich" person in IL with an AP to DW! :(

Oh well, I'm engaged to Johnny Depp anyway, so it all works out in the end. :D

There is no easy way to meet a Disney fanatic. And I am not even sure match, etc is a good way to meet anyone in the DC area. I have never met more marathon running, jet set world traveling, triathalon training, or people who are so busy with activities that its hard to figure out when they actually work at a job.

But you know while some may think im odd for still enjoying the magic even as an adult, it really has not been a major issue. My thing is I have just not found someone who didn't expect that to change along with many other changes.

With any luck we can all find those perfect matches and enjoy many more trips to Disney with or without kids.

Well I'm not from the east coast, but I am Disney obsessed! I am 32/F from Huntsville, Alabama. I also enjoy the visiting the dark sides for a couple of days each trip. Basically, I love themeparks. But, nobody does it better than Disney. It would be nice to find someone to share my Disney side with, especially since I have yet to work up the nerve for a solo trip. :rolleyes:

I've been organizing singles events at WDW for some time now. It's starting to build popularity and a reputation around property. I'll be honest, its a party atmosphere...drinking and such...but there's no pressure and its just single Disney fans hanging out with other like-minded singles. It's a good time. PM me if you're interested.

Hi all, 31/F from New York City, however my parents just moved to Florida and am always around now. Miss them however them being 20mim away from WDW when I visit doesn't hurt.

hi im 21 from new jersey.I need to find a man who loves the mouse like i do.Some part of me wants to move to fl to be closer to disney.

31 year old female from MA. To be honest, I long for even one person in my life who fully understands the Disney passion. I would love love love friends who are on the same page, and I would be over the moon to meet a guy who not only gets it but who is equally as passionate about it. Friends or a more-than-a-friend who want/s to over analyze Avatarland, or daydream about Epcot pavilions, or study Mine Train developments, or get that so called lump in the throat daydreaming about finally getting on a Disney cruise, or about moving to FL and being a wdw local. Having the Disney crazy eyes can be kind of lonely!!! My friends and family for the most part tolerate it but think it's down right weird. A lot of folks see it as movies and amusement parks, not as a massive body of history, work and the long reach of imagination. A friend and her family live in Tampa and go to wdw regularly, so they do understand why I like it, and they appreciate the enthusiasm, but it's still not the same passion. There is someone in my office in another dept who owns dvc with her wife, so I try to chat with her when I can, but that is limited and we just never had a full connection. And some women in my office say they are obsessed with Disney, but they really only mean they have been to the parks growing up and that they like the princesses. Which is wonderful, but not the same passion. I know I'm not the only Disney crazy in my area, but I want a connection who truly gets it. I recently told my boss that I listen to Disney parks podcasts on my long commute, and he replied "what is there to talk about???" Of course it's my boss and there are social norms but I wanted to say "WHAT!" Haha. There is SO much! Surely I can't be too alone in thinking the Dis Podcast team have dream jobs! I'm debating going to the next Dis meet in New England, but I don't think it's for a long time (I believe I just missed the most recent one), but I think I would be more comfortable if I knew that other singles or solos were going, or if I knew folks on the boards... I'm fine going to things by myself in general but I have to imagine those dis meets are jam packed of people excited to talk about Disney, and I'm not sure I would just nose into convos. I'm not shy, but I think it's more that I can't picture the scene. In any event, I have been on these boards for ages but only today ventured over to the singles board. I think I'm just tired of feeling isolated in my Disney fandemonium, so I wanted to see if there are others like me. It's really nice to know that it looks like there are. I hope everyone looking for a fellow Disney lover meets their match.
Perfectly said! What part of mass are you from? 30 male Disney lover in Methuen.

I so agree with everyone here. Although I might be older than you. I took my first solo trip to disney a few weeks Ago and ran my first 5k. I am sad when I leave disney. I want to move down there and work for Disney but alas I come back to mass. My close friends also like Disney. Would like to find a boyfriend who would deal with my disney obsession. He doesn't have to love it, but accept my love for all things disney.
Huge Disney Fan, from Methuen Ma, how was your first Disney 5k?

5k was awesome. So many people in costumes, characters to take pictures with. Great morning, only dislike was the race started at 7 which meant taking a 5:30 bus and getting up at 5. But so worth it. Love going to disney during food and wine festival.

5k was awesome. So many people in costumes, characters to take pictures with. Great morning, only dislike was the race started at 7 which meant taking a 5:30 bus and getting up at 5. But so worth it. Love going to disney during food and wine festival.
well congrats on your race again. Food and Wine is one of my favorite times of year at Disney as well, was there in November. I also love the holidays at Disney, no one does Christmas like Disney

Thanks! I'm so glad there's people on here who can relate!!! I'm 30 min or so south of Methuen, in the Winchester/Woburn area.
I know your feeling, not many people get our disney passion. There is so much to Disney, that the normal person just wouldn't understand. Like park music, food junkies, park set up, fast pass! I love that stuff!

HELLO! Another Disney nut checking in. I'm 25/M from Pittsburgh, PA! I travel down to The World about 3 times a year. Can't let my annual pass go to waste, right? :rotfl2:

Still searching for my Disney princess… PA doesn't seem to have many. LOL

I'm in the same boat! I'm 24, from NC and no one understands my love for Disney. I get very many strange looks when someone asks me what I like to do in my spare time.

Random customer at my job: "So when you're not working...?"
Me: "I'm probably watching Disney movies."

I feel like not many people understand here. I'm planning a trip in April for a wedding, so at least I'll be in Disney heaven for a week! :littleangel:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter