Any East Coast singles mid 20-30's out there???

I'm a 34 single (gay) guy from Long Island, NY. Disney, the place and the cartoons and movies has always been so special to me and my family since I was a kid. No matter how old I get, I think I will always love the warmth and magic Disney gives you, whether from their movies or the parks.

My mom and I and the rest of the family took 2 very special trips to Disney World in my 20s that meant alot to us - my mom, who has since passed on, was my best friend in the world and Disney made her so happy. I have since taken several solo trips to Disney - it rekindles many wonderful memories I had there with her.

I'm going again this year for the first 2 weeks in December - never been that time of year - I'm so excited!

32 female outside of Boston. Love Disney only just caught the bug 2 years ago when my brothers thought that it would be fun to take me for my 30th B-day. They are fans,but not nearly as much as I am now.

Just joined the boards and love to hear what other adults my age say about the parks. It is nice to have someone to talk to that appreciates the adult side of disney.

Going back this October if anyone has an idea, experience or something I should try please let me know. I have only been 2 times and know that there are tons of things I have yet to do.

32 female outside of Boston. Love Disney only just caught the bug 2 years ago when my brothers thought that it would be fun to take me for my 30th B-day. They are fans,but not nearly as much as I am now.

Just joined the boards and love to hear what other adults my age say about the parks. It is nice to have someone to talk to that appreciates the adult side of disney.

Going back this October if anyone has an idea, experience or something I should try please let me know. I have only been 2 times and know that there are tons of things I have yet to do.

sent you a PM

.....Going back this October if anyone has an idea, experience or something I should try please let me know. I have only been 2 times and know that there are tons of things I have yet to do.

Small world - I live by Boston too. Have you been to the Halloween party? My sister and I went to one last year. We're going again (with another friend) on Oct. 2nd. We're spending the majority of our weekend at the Dark Side (just hopping over to the MK for the party). Anyway - I think it's a fun event to go to!

I'm a 34 single (gay) guy from Long Island, NY. Disney, the place and the cartoons and movies has always been so special to me and my family since I was a kid. No matter how old I get, I think I will always love the warmth and magic Disney gives you, whether from their movies or the parks.

My mom and I and the rest of the family took 2 very special trips to Disney World in my 20s that meant alot to us - my mom, who has since passed on, was my best friend in the world and Disney made her so happy. I have since taken several solo trips to Disney - it rekindles many wonderful memories I had there with her.

I'm going again this year for the first 2 weeks in December - never been that time of year - I'm so excited!

I'm sorry for your loss. Every time I go solo, I always have warm memories of previous trips & the people I was there with.

There really is nothing like a solo trip & the freedom it brings, though. :moped: I've just booked mine for mid August & am starting to really get excited!

I usually am also there in early December & I Love to see all of the Christmas decorations up in the parks & resorts! And I always really look forward to the Osborne lights at DHS & Illuminations w/the special Christmas add on. :goodvibes

Small world - I live by Boston too. Have you been to the Halloween party? My sister and I went to one last year. We're going again (with another friend) on Oct. 2nd. We're spending the majority of our weekend at the Dark Side (just hopping over to the MK for the party). Anyway - I think it's a fun event to go to!

I went to the Halloween Party the First year that I went and I loved it can't wait to back again. I will also be spending some time at the Dark side as well :). Not yet sure if I will be at that Halloween Party or Friday Night.

I went to the Halloween Party the First year that I went and I loved it can't wait to back again. I will also be spending some time at the Dark side as well :). Not yet sure if I will be at that Halloween Party or Friday Night.

My mom and I went to Disney about 4 or 5 years ago, first time we had ever been (and haven't yet gotten back!) We were there for the Halloween parade and it was awesome!! We actually went twice while we were there!

Now if I can just get back for the Christmas time....

26 years old.
New Hampshire,
Just booked a trip for November..
Hopefully I'll have a beautiful princess to accompany me by then.
4fkf0.jpg

I'm 37 years old from Long Island, NY. On my way to Disney in 2 weeks and going solo. I am in love with that place and can't get enough. Now I am wondering if there is a girl around my age that has the same interest. If you are then write back to me, would love to chat about Disney.

That's great you went for your 30th! It's funny because I took my first solo trip for my 30th b-day and ever since then I've been addicted...I like to say hooked because it doesn't sound so bad. Lol!

My favorite park(s)...that is tough to answer. I love all 4 parks for all different reasons. However, for some reason I seem to really enjoy EPCOT. That may seem a little odd but I like walking around at night throughout the World Showcase. Also, this leads to the answer to your next question. EPCOT is home to my favorite attraction...SOARIN. I love it! Magic Kingdom is awesome too...this park allows you to really live out the fantasy that we imagine or create for ourselves. Other favorite attractions...Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Toy Story Mania, and Philarmagic. These are always must do's and try to go on them twice. 13 days away and I go!

So what about you? Favorite park(s) and attractions?

Tom

I'm 34..and I live about a 4 hour drive from the parks.

My friend is coming down for a trip and I'm going to wind up getting an annual pass, so I expect to be visiting often throughout this next year.

We just got Megabus service from Tallahassee to Orlando, so I can bus down there for cheaper than driving as long as I can figure out the Orlando Lynx system to get from the bus station to the parks. So that might be a lot more solo trips in my future!

Beautiful, Single 24 year old female who is turning 25 on the 24 of this month. Would like to meet a crazed Disney fan like me. Feel free to send me a message :-)

Hey everyone! I am just wondering if anyone else has been lucky enough to find a significant other that is just as Disney crazy as they are? I am so tired of men looking at me like I am nuts because I love all things Disney, especially the parks. I am from MD and it seems like any time I try any kind of Disney dating method the guys live primarily in CA or FL... coincidence? haha :lovestruc Would sooo love to meet prince charming, kissed far too many frogs in my day :p

Hey, new to the site so maybe you aren't even single anymore :) but I am a huge WDW fan, us Disney crazies need to stay together lol anyways we should chat sometime

Disclaimer: I'm not single (33, F, Philadelphia).

I had planned on celebrating my anniversary in October at Disney World, but my SO has a work thing which conflicts with our trip. We contemplated rescheduling, but it's not possible, so he's just not going.

So I invited my single friend to join me instead; she's a big Disney fan and the trip will be just a few weeks after her 30th birthday.

Eiregirl317 is currently 29 and lives in Boston. I sent her the link to this thread, but she's half-asleep - so I'm commenting on her behalf ;)

She loves Tigger. This will be her 3rd trip to Disney ever, and is looking forward to riding Rockin Roller Coaster.

I'd love to see her meet a nice Disney-loving guy :)

Hello,

I've received some messages in response to the post above about my friend, but when I tried to reply, I was told I couldn't because my post count was below the minimum. I've only been on this forum for about a week or two, and am more of a reader than a writer, but I did get your messages, and as soon as I get more posts under my belt, I'll reply :)

Here, have a dancing banana on me! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter