Another lovely day in Oklahoma. . .

Phew, made it. The boards go down for maintenance at 8pm here so I haven't read a damn thing since I last posted because I was hellbent on giving out as many likes as I possibly could in the short time frame I had, tick tock...2 minutes till meltdown.

BBL :wave:

OK You! Get in here :grouphug: party: Great to see you Jo! So what's new???

Several actually; they are very educational! :laughing: Did you know you could suck gold off the bottom of the ocean with a big vacuum cleaner?

:mad: Way to patronize me jevsie...I thought I was special. Just for that I am not "liking" your post that I quoted. (I may have gotten a little bitter since we last talked...:rotfl2:)

Maybe if I told DH that he might suck up gold on our floors, he might drag out the vacuum!!! :rotfl:

Otherwise I guess he'd just pack the vacuum on our next cruise.........:teeth:

Hi Jo. :wave: How's life been Down Under?

Horribly hot, there has been non stop whining from all of us.

OK You! Get in here :grouphug: party: Great to see you Jo! So what's new???

Not a great deal! Been back in Oz for a month, coped with the usual post holiday blahs. A couple of us have had some health issues. A couple of extended family dramas. A school related issue which is currently being worked on at the moment. Nothing too major but time consuming things that need patience and thought if that makes sense.

Good to see you too! I miss Denny's honey jalapeno bacon burgers, I realise that you're a different Denny to Denny's, but whatever, vague random is the very, very bestest thing ever.

Do you prefer to be called Denny? DennyCrane? or DC?

I'm not sure what I prefer to be honest. I guess time will tell. :)

I haven't been to a Denny's in years and now I'm craving.

Haven't been in a Denny's since the 80s, I expect it hasn't changed much. If I'm out to breakfast (very rare) I'll seek a mom & pop place. Everybody hale & hearty?:wave: We have a 30 degree increase in temps coming over the weekend. It won't last, but it'll be a nice break. What's up for Valentine's Day plans?

I will have to say I like Denny's pancakes but haven't had them in several years.

It warmed up to the mid 40's here in lower Michigan, Micca, with lots of rain so most of our snow is all gone.........wish it was for good but it is only Feb 8!!! :cold:

I will have to say I like Denny's pancakes but haven't had them in several years.

It warmed up to the mid 40's here in lower Michigan, Micca, with lots of rain so most of our snow is all gone.........wish it was for good but it is only Feb 8!!! :cold:

Although I'm more of a mom & pop loyalist, I'd be lying if I said the pancakes on IHOP commercials didn't look delicious. :) With respect to winter, I'd hit the fast forward button to May if I could. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter