@KipperBun Hi ! can we still join FE.
cabin number 6608

names/ gender/ age
maria /f/46
ramil/m/47
ram/m/17
patricia/f/20

no restrictions and allergies

please tell us the rules and instructions . new to FE although its our 6th disneycruise

Last edited:
@mtasuncion I added you to GROUP 2. As for FE rules/instructions, the people in your group buy or create gifts to give other group members. It can be one item for the whole stateroom or individual gifts for each person staying there. You don't need to do multiple days of gifts. The gifts can be bought or handmade and don't need to extravagant to be appreciated.

here is a link to our cruise's FE exchange, found on page two of this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/alaska-on-wonder-june-13-20-2016.3394860/page-2#post-54873598

other helpful links-
http://www.disboards.com/threads/homemade-fe-gifts-part-2.2907032/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/fish-extender-gift-ideas-for-the-not-so-crafty-cruiser.2473209/
http://www.disboards.com/threads/best-fish-extender-gift-received.2919223/

Anyone else want to add anything I forgot?

Hey,

I know what you mean. I already have one carry-on full of FE and still have more to pack. My DH keeps saying that I have gone "overboard!" But I had a lot of fun making most of our gifts. Can't wait to start sharing.

Hey,

I know what you mean. I already have one carry-on full of FE and still have more to pack. My DH keeps saying that I have gone "overboard!" But I had a lot of fun making most of our gifts. Can't wait to start sharing.

Exactly! Half of the fun for me is the planning and the making process, DD likes to help as well, so it's a fun thing we can do together. I told DH he needs to pull one of the suitcases out of the attic so I can get it packed with the FEs and some of our other cruise-dedicated stuff so that it's out of sight for now, that we he doesn't have to have a heart attack every time he walks past the pile on my craft table. :rolleyes1

Exactly! Half of the fun for me is the planning and the making process, DD likes to help as well, so it's a fun thing we can do together. I told DH he needs to pull one of the suitcases out of the attic so I can get it packed with the FEs and some of our other cruise-dedicated stuff so that it's out of sight for now, that we he doesn't have to have a heart attack every time he walks past the pile on my craft table. :rolleyes1

Mine's all hidden in a drawer. I have barely started gifts, and I don't even want to think about all the space in my suitcase it's going to take up. I went way overboard, but oh well. Makes me happy

Mine's all hidden in a drawer. I have barely started gifts, and I don't even want to think about all the space in my suitcase it's going to take up. I went way overboard, but oh well. Makes me happy
I don't have your info in the FE participant list (sorry, I must have missed it). Would you mind posting it again?

As a reminder, May 13 is the last day to sign up for the FE exchange! If you are interested, be sure to provide your info before then.

@jackiereid404 Do you happen to have your cabin number assigned yet? I don't have it listed.

We are so excited! Just ordered the first round of FE gifts. Trying to think up more. Trying to do something different from all the ideas online.. but there are so good ones!

Cabin #6154
Regina (40), Brett (39), Daniel (13)
allergies and restrictions on gifts: none
any celebrations:20th Anniversary
fave characters: Pluto, Beaker, & Darth Vader

Last edited:
Hi y'all. Still missing shirt sizes for some cabins. Would you please post by 4/21 to ensure delivery in time for our cruise?
Kids FE gifts are done, but we are going to go in a different direction for the adult gifts for Group one, since we did not get shirt sizes from all of the staterooms.

Hi, sorry I just received your post! If you still need it Randy is a Size medium Men's, Elizabeth Small Womens and Brooklyn Medium Girls. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter