Alaska on Wonder June 13-20, 2016

I hope mine comes today. @Rio McCarthy 's came today and I am dying of jealousy.

Re: the meet-up. Shall we consider the Promenade Lounge after the first day's muster drill as the choice? If we are all in agreement, I will add the info to the FE list post.

We finally got ours today! Yippee! I really need to get stuff together for this cruise. I'm running out of time before school ends.

Should we have a FE Group #2 cutoff date? I am buying items now since the cruise in a month.. Worried about not having enough if we add more staterooms to the list. Maybe cut it off on 5/13, exactly one month ahead?

Should we have a FE Group #2 cutoff date? I am buying items now since the cruise in a month.. Worried about not having enough if we add more staterooms to the list. Maybe cut it off on 5/13, exactly one month ahead?

The cutoff for all groups is May 13. It is already listed in the post.

Meet-up sounds perfect!

No cruise docs for us yet. We have to wait for our mail to be forwarded from Miami - Panama has no mail service!

Is there a cabin number for Elizabeth, Randy and Brooklyn, I don't seem to have it!

Meet-up sounds perfect!

No cruise docs for us yet. We have to wait for our mail to be forwarded from Miami - Panama has no mail service!

Is there a cabin number for Elizabeth, Randy and Brooklyn, I don't seem to have it!

2612 is what I have down.

We get in the morning of the 11th, so we're a bit more limited in what we can do time-wise. Thinking we'll check out Granville Island and Stanley Park and the aquarium, and then just wander the city a bit. We're going to drive down to Seattle to visit family for a week afterwards so hopefully we'll be able to do a bit more site seeing after the cruise as well.

I'm up for a meet as well, not sure what the best time/place would be though, it's been a while since I've been on the Wonder!

And oh, the food! already dreaming of mickey waffles and those hash browns.....
Sevoqueen and I would like to meet up, too!

Hello, All,

Not sure about time of muster drill, but the Sail Away Deck Party is from 4:15 to 5:00. Don't know if there is time for our meet-up between the two.

Hello, All,

Not sure about time of muster drill, but the Sail Away Deck Party is from 4:15 to 5:00. Don't know if there is time for our meet-up between the two.

Hmm...the muster drill is usually right at 4...we could plan to meet up around 3:15 so that we have a bit of time before the muster drill, that way we don't get in the way of the sail away party or getting to dinner (for those of us with first seating).

Hmm...the muster drill is usually right at 4...we could plan to meet up around 3:15 so that we have a bit of time before the muster drill, that way we don't get in the way of the sail away party or getting to dinner (for those of us with first seating).

Good point! I will change the time tot 3:15 then.

Booking this cruise today! Yay! This will be our tenth Disney Cruise and our son's 9th - Platinum here we come! My son has never been on the Wonder and none of us have been on an Alaskan cruise so very excited. Can I still join your fish extender group by any chance?

We would like to join FE.
Username:Mousakamaniacs (Melissa adult female) (Max 8 year old boy) (Zoe 11 year old girl)
cabin 7090
Melissa (female, adult) / Max 8 Zoe 11 turning 12 on cruise
Zoe allergic to peanuts and tree nuts
Celebrating Zoe's 12th birthday on June 15
fave characters are Max anything Avengers or Star Wars Zoe: Inside Out Joy Frozen or Donald Duck

The FE list will close on 5/13 or when the remaining three spots are filled, whichever comes first. It looks like after I add in @Mouskamaniacs and @phoneycutt there will be one spot left.
@phoneycutt please see post#40 on page two of this thread for the format of required info.
@mtasuncion to my knowledge, the list is update sans the two new recruits whiich I will add in tomorrow. I do not have @Woodward4 's stateroom number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter