Alaska on Wonder June 13-20, 2016

Greetings,

It will be our first cruise, and this sounds cool. Count us in.

Cabin #1036
Paul (38m), Jennifer (36f), Allison (4f)
Mild treenut allergy (But peanuts are ok. "Made in a facility that processes nuts" is also fine.)
First Disney Cruise, Jennifer's birthday (6/16)
Allison loves virtually all Disney/Pixar/Marvel/Star Wars characters

Thanks for organizing!

39 days and counting! We're getting so close! I think I have to sit down and finally figure out what we're going to be doing in Vancouver the couple of days we are there ahead of the cruise. :)

Hey, yes getting really excited! We are also getting in Vancouver early, we arrive late on the 8th. Couldn' t pass up low mileage tickets. We are doing a combo Cap Bridge and Grouse Mtn tour one day and Whistler another. Then Stanley park and the aquarium. After the cruise we are heading to Vancouver Island to visit a friend for a few days and spending 6 nights at two parks on the island. It is going to be a fantastic trip.

Looking forward to meeting everyone. See you soon!

Hey, yes getting really excited! We are also getting in Vancouver early, we arrive late on the 8th. Couldn' t pass up low mileage tickets. We are doing a combo Cap Bridge and Grouse Mtn tour one day and Whistler another. Then Stanley park and the aquarium. After the cruise we are heading to Vancouver Island to visit a friend for a few days and spending 6 nights at two parks on the island. It is going to be a fantastic trip.

I am super-psyched for the cruise. I keep staring at pics of the food (can you say bottomless plate of mickey waffles?). Should we discuss a potential meet-up time/place for people who are interested? I am game for it.

Hey, yes getting really excited! We are also getting in Vancouver early, we arrive late on the 8th. Couldn't pass up low mileage tickets. We are doing a combo Cap Bridge and Grouse Mtn tour one day and Whistler another. Then Stanley park and the aquarium. After the cruise we are heading to Vancouver Island to visit a friend for a few days and spending 6 nights at two parks on the island. It is going to be a fantastic trip.

We get in the morning of the 11th, so we're a bit more limited in what we can do time-wise. Thinking we'll check out Granville Island and Stanley Park and the aquarium, and then just wander the city a bit. We're going to drive down to Seattle to visit family for a week afterwards so hopefully we'll be able to do a bit more site seeing after the cruise as well.

I am super-psyched for the cruise. I keep staring at pics of the food (can you say bottomless plate of mickey waffles?). Should we discuss a potential meet-up time/place for people who are interested? I am game for it.

I'm up for a meet as well, not sure what the best time/place would be though, it's been a while since I've been on the Wonder!

And oh, the food! already dreaming of mickey waffles and those hash browns.....

I have a few suggestions for the meet-up but want to emphasize that these are just my thoughts and those interested in participating should put in feedback. I can add the info about the meet-up to the FE post once the details are finalized.

Here is our itinerary. The third day is Tracy Arm Glacier; don't know why they didn't list it. If I had my druthers, I would choose to meet-up on either day 2,7, or perhaps later in the afternoon on Day 3. I will mention that Rio and I have a Palo brunch at 10am on Day 3.

DCL itinernary.png

In terms of location, I would suggest the Promenade Lounge on Deck 3. As far as I can tell, it is the only one that is both open to all ages and available at most hours. I also remember it being the largest of the lounges.

As a reminder, May 13 is the last day to sign up for the FE exchange! If you are interested, be sure to provide your info before then.

@jackiereid404 Do you happen to have your cabin number assigned yet? I don't have it listed.
John, Jeanne, Jackie, Brooklyn room 8010
Ben, Julia, hunter, eli,kaelyn room8008

Suggestion for meet-up. How about a quick meeting after the muster drill on the first day. The Promenade lounge sounds good if it is available. That way we know everyone from the beginning and it shouldn't conflict with any ones plans. Just a thought.

Suggestion for meet-up. How about a quick meeting after the muster drill on the first day. The Promenade lounge sounds good if it is available. That way we know everyone from the beginning and it shouldn't conflict with any ones plans. Just a thought.
I love this idea!

Has anyone received their luggage tags yet? I am still waiting on mine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter