Alaska on Wonder June 13-20, 2016

I figure if I do manage to snag an upgrade I'll post on the board that morning, and then plan to leave notes in folk's FEs with the new info as well, it may be a moot point if there isn't anything open. We should be at the meet up as well, but those can be a little hit or miss. Can't believe we're almost there - I need to get packing!

Please forgive me if I don't check back in on here again. Procrastination is my middle name, so I'm going to be busy planning, packing, etc. until we leave on Saturday. I did go back and check all the updates to Group 2 (my group) so I'm all set. I have finished up the gifts for everyone and hope I don't have any trouble finding room to pack them all. See you all on Monday! Can't wait.

That was such an awesome experience! Thank you everyone for the FE gifts! It really was a highlight coming back to the room to see all the wonderful goodies. Looking forward to our next adventure on another Disney cruise. All the best to you and your families!

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply, been on Vancouver Island without internet, at Vancouver airport now heading home. Thanks to everyone for all the great FE gifts! It was a fantastic cruise. Great cruising with you!!!

I should have written a while ago (in my defense between E3 and Comic con, work has been insane) but I want to thank everyone who participated in the exchange. Rio and I loved our gifts and also had fun distributing them! I hope you all had a lovely vacation and may we meet again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter