A Vacation From My Problems (A Sept. 2010 Trip Report) - COMPLETED 12/14

Congrats on your win, Nate. As soon as I read that one, I was like "Well, let's see what I can do for 2nd place." :thumbsup2

Get used to disappointment. Princess Bride

BEVERLY!!!!

I'm very put out. :guilty:

The Shawshank Redemption

Edit: Man, I really need to find a new hobby. Combing this TR has got to be bad for my health.:sad2: But I still want the points.:thumbsup2

+1 :thumbsup2

Not good for you? I don't understand this. Reading this TR is probably the most important thing you'll do all day. No? Top 5 maybe? How about the most time-consuming?

Congrats to trennr!! That was, by far, my favorite Beverly quote!

FYI--my family just went to World of Coca-Cola on Tuesday and my daughter was trying to get everyone to drink Beverly. No buyers this time. She did get some of her classmates earlier in the year when they went there for a field trip.

And dang work! I was so busy yesterday that I don't think I even got a chance to look on here. I may have to rethink this whole work thing if it's going to start limiting my internet time.

:lmao:

Good Morning, Mark. Just checking in to see what yuks can be had today. And lo and behold, it just doesn't get any better than "dogs licking their butts". :lmao: Congrats trennr!!!:thumbsup2

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Nate! I had prairie dogs popping up all over the office because of this one! BWaahahahahaha! I'm crying!

BEVERLY SLOGAN CONTEST WINNER

Yes, it's low-brow, but Julie and I have never claimed to be high-culture individuals. All I can say is: we laugh every time we read it, and we laugh harder when we imagine it as the tag-line on a TV commercial.

Congratulations Trennr!

+5 :thumbsup2

And thanks again to everyone for the endless entertainment. Please address all compliments about this TR and contest to me, and all complaints to Julie.

Hmmmm... looks like I called that one! Perhaps I should get a point for that! :lmao::lmao:

Seriously, congrats, Nate!:thumbsup2 DW thought it was crude... but I still laugh ever time I read it.:lmao:

makes one think...

Does the Dog lick his butt because...?

a] He's trying to get rid of the taste of Beverly.
b] It reminds him of the taste of Beverly.

makes one think...

Does the Dog lick his butt because...?

a] He's trying to get rid of the taste of Beverly.
b] It reminds him of the taste of Beverly.

I took it as A, but yeah, I can see it going both ways. :lmao: Either makes me belly laugh. :lmao:

Get used to disappointment. Princess Bride

BEVERLY!!!!

I'm very put out. :guilty:

These are the jokes people...come on...it's funny...you know it.

Even worked in a Princess Bride Quote... to the quote. (Almost did it again. Inconcevable!!!)

These are the jokes people...come on...it's funny...you know it.

Even worked in a Princess Bride Quote... to the quote. (Almost did it again. Inconcevable!!!)

I don't think you understand the meaning of that word.

:lmao: i like the addition to your sig. nate!! :thumbsup2 you need to come up with a medal or something.

Except he spelled "CaptAIn" wrong!!! Ha! Is Dan's creative technique rubbing off on him?? :lmao::lmao::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter