24-Hour Day 2015 Tips

Are we still meeting up at the Wishes viewing area on the Casey's side? Y'all may have to wake me up by then. My daughter and I are trying to do this 24 hour thing on just 2 hours of sleep after driving down late last night.

For those wondering about merchandise...

They had the shirts at the Emporium, very first store (closest to fire station). Folks crowded that first thing. As I was heading out around 7:30, I checked and they still had quite the supply. Had my husband go back and buy one as a birthday gift for our oldest. Pic is what they had at 7:30. Not sure if they had boxes under the table
Or in back room. Sorry for no close up. The shirt reacts to sunlight. Not sure how as
I saw lots wearing them but don't know what was different.

image.jpg

If park closes due to capacity issues, can those with dining reservations still get in?

Has anyone found any special merchandise or food other than the shirt and cupcake? I had heard they were releasing an Olaf sipper today shaped like the snowman??? Anyone seen anything?

The shirt reacts to sunlight. Not sure how as
I saw lots wearing them but don't know what was different

This is what it looks like before and then after sunlight
29dz2hh.jpg

Has anyone found any special merchandise or food other than the shirt and cupcake? I had heard they were releasing an Olaf sipper today shaped like the snowman??? Anyone seen anything?

I was told at the Frontier Trading Post that WDW didn't get a pin for this event.

If you are doing rides we picked up FP+ for three for Parade just a couple hours ago and got 7DMT just now to go on a couple hours. So even though park is packed at this point we are able to do well on FP+.

If you are doing rides we picked up FP+ for three for Parade just a couple hours ago and got 7DMT just now to go on a couple hours. So even though park is packed at this point we are able to do well on FP+.

That is great! How many are in your party? I'm trying to "gather intelligence" for next time! We're a party of five, and I made all our FPs for tonight. I was afraid that with our group size, if I made daytime FPs then we might not be able to score more, late-night FPs...

Does anyone know if we go to the park around 11 or midnight , they will let us in ,
or do we have to be in the park by an earlier time to stay ?

thanks

When was this 24 hour day announced to happen? Did it just pop up this month?

That is great! How many are in your party? I'm trying to "gather intelligence" for next time! We're a party of five, and I made all our FPs for tonight. I was afraid that with our group size, if I made daytime FPs then we might not be able to score more, late-night FPs...

3. We just keep booking new ones. Been here since 6 am and we should have been on everything at least once by midnight at latest.

Does anyone know if we go to the park around 11 or midnight , they will let us in ,
or do we have to be in the park by an earlier time to stay ?

thanks

Whenever. FP+ until 3:30 am then they expect rides to be walk on.

Just read on a Facebook group I am part of that the MK parking lot is full and guests are being directed to park at EPCOT. (No idea the logistics or how this impacts park entry.)

*got an update when I asked--you get all the way to mark and they reroute you to EPCOT. Monorail queue is jammed with folks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter