• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

24-Hour Day 2015 Tips

I might be writing up a (first ever) report or least a summary of some sorts when I get back; I have never done it before so it seems a little daunting. But it is going to be a chaotic six days without much sleep / time in the room, so I won't be doing anything live.

If you do I'd definitely read!

Did you see the parks blog post yesterday about special food?

I saw and it was a bit disappointing when I looked and saw the pictures of DisneyLand food lol, definitely going to hit up Golden Outpost ( NEVER OPEN when we go in January lol); oh well, it happens and it will be an awesome time!

We are planning on going next year...anyone going to do a trip report that I can follow along?

I'll have one up but it will be about a month (have to finish papers and one exam)

What time do you need to arrive to see the pre show at park opening? I wasn't sure how early people will arrive for the 6 opening

What time do you need to arrive to see the pre show at park opening? I wasn't sure how early people will arrive for the 6 opening

If it's like years past, monorails and buses will not start running until 5:15. Thankfully nothing too outrageous. In 2013, my family arrived at the Transportation & Ticket Center around 5:00, in time to get in line for the 2nd monorail that came to the station and had a great spot for the opening show. If you are taking a bus to the park, I'd be in line in time to make sure you're on the first load at 5:15.

Has the transportation start time been announced for this year?

Does anyone know if the boats to the campgrounds run all night, or do they switch to bus only at some point?

I'm jealous of Disneyland's party. Not only do they get to see the new parade and fireworks, they also get avengers and guardians of the galaxy movie showings and a Mary Poppins sing along.

All we get is a frozen sing along. Which is funny I'm complaining about that since our nighttime costumes are the frozen characters in their pajamas, hah.

Did anyone enter the Disney Parks Blog contest they posted yesterday? It was only open from 1-3pm and the prize was park admission for the 24 hour event, breakfast at Cosmic Ray's, and a private screening of Tomorrowland at Downtown Disney.
I entered but I haven't seen or heard of anyone that won. Just wondering if anyone else has any info on winners.

I'm a little disappointed at the cupcakes. Last year's Olaf cupcakes were SOOOO amazing that I wanted to replicate them for DD's bday party. BUT I did get lunch reservations for Tony's at 2. Figure it'll be nice to get out of the heat and celebrate the Hubby's bday. :)

Kenny the Pirate just posted the times guide on Facebook.

We are on the road. It's been a long day. We don't think we are going to do anything fun in Savannah because we are just sick of the car. We anticipated getting there at 6 and now it looks closer to 8:30. Bleh.

Upside: we finally told the kids 500 miles into our trip. Hahaha. They were so ahocked we werent just going to visit my sister!!!

Did anyone enter the Disney Parks Blog contest they posted yesterday? It was only open from 1-3pm and the prize was park admission for the 24 hour event, breakfast at Cosmic Ray's, and a private screening of Tomorrowland at Downtown Disney.
I entered but I haven't seen or heard of anyone that won. Just wondering if anyone else has any info on winners.

My boyfriends mom and sister both won. They had each other as guests. I hope me and my bf can sub in or else we'll have to split up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter