2016 Trip Check in

Excited to be bringing our Granddaughter to DL for the 1st time in August ! Staying a week at GCV !! Thank goodness for DVC

As of now it looks like we will be there June 12-19 staying at the Desert Inn and Suites. Plans this far out are subject to change though. :-)

i updated our plans, but not our dates! We'll be there June 13 - 21, some days in the parks and some days seeing other parts of the area :):)

We're so used to Disney World that it's killing me to wait for dining reservations and things! I'm impatient, LOL!

Hubby and I just canceled a cruise for our first anniversary and are going to head to DL instead! Our dates should be August 17-24 but we haven't booked anything yet. So excited to get back for the first time since December 2012.

Will be there 06/15 - 06/18, with DW, DS9 and DD5.. Can't wait!!
Travelling over from Denmark, Europe, where we are from.
Will be staiyng at Anaheim RV Resort.

add me to the June list
22 to 28 June - Downtown LA - Hotel TBC
28 June to 1 July - Disney / Anaheim - Hotel TBC

We will be there April 2nd April til 7th April staying at Paradise Pier. It is the second visit for our family of four from Australia (children will be 16 and 14) but we will have mother in law, husbands aunt and uncle who have never been before.

Going to be in the area April 15th - 20th/21st Disney dates should be April 16-19/20. Staying at Paradise Pier unless my husband changes his mind and moves it to DLH.

Back again from Oz to Disney on 10th Dec to 7th of January.
Staying at Best western plus pavilions.
Looking forward to Christmas and new years.
:)
Adam

Checking in! We'll be there September 7-12, 2016 for our 5th Anniversary. Staying at the Sheraton Park Hotel on points. (Yay for free accommodations!)

Myself, husband, Son, Daughter-in Law, Granddaughter, and DIL's Parents will be staying at the BWPPI January 29-31, 2016. Our granddaughter's first trip to Disneyland. We had hoped to go the first weekend of December but that didn't work out. PhotoPass+ has been purchased and awaiting use :) Have read about the closures during our visit but they won't affect our trip one bit.

Hope you all had a blast and got lots of great pictures!

I have an AP and so far have three 2016 trips planned, but I'm sure there will be one or two more!!

January 29-31
February 15 (one day as part of a So Cal trip the fam is taking)
June 15-18 (my nieces 10th birthday! - surprising her with one night at the DLH - it's all I can afford)

Can't wait!!

I hope you had a great trip!

We are going the last week of January. It will be my grandchildren's first time there (8, 6, 3). There will be 12 - 15 of our group total. Can't wait. My hubby thinks I'm crazy planning already, but we just booked our rooms Friday, to get the best rate.

I hope you made some magical memories.

Hope you all had a blast and got lots of great pictures!

We had a good time, but we did cut the trip short. Raining too hard on Sunday, we decided not to go into the parks. With a 19 mo old and rain, we didn't think it would mix well.

Saturday, had a great time, not sure we really got all the pictures we would have liked, but did get some. Now to see if I can access the photopass+ pictures....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter