2016 Trip Check in

We have 2 trips planned! All 4 of us are going June 4-9, staying at Grand Cal Villas

DH and I are going 8/18-21 also staying at GCV!

Well I've been inviting friends with me to celebrate my 50th in October, so I guess you can put me down for October because I can't back out. I crunched the numbers and I can afford it if I use Airmiles for the flight, share the hotel room and pray our exchange rate improves.

In the early stages of planning/researching a late August trip for about 5 days. WDW vets headed to DL for the first time!

We have done late August a number of times and it is one of my favourite times to head to DL!

As for our plans, after going to DL in February and August and WDW in December 2015 we had originally said no traveling in 2016 but I hate not having a DL trip in the works so we might be heading down south in August if I can make it work!

SUPER EXCITED!!! Our 3rd trip... but this will be the 1st time my family and I will be down there for the Christmas Decor!!! We're staying at BWPPI (Best Western Park Place Inn) from November 14th - November 20th!!!

First time poster - wasn't planning to visit Disneyland this year, but my GF was able to get Adele tickets at the Staples Center in August (she wasn't able to get them here in Houston), so I figured we'd make a whole trip out of it.

It'll be the first time for her and as for myself, I've been more times than I can count from the late 80s to early 00s. Haven't been since 2002, though!

We'll be going August 16 and 17, staying at the Hotel Indigo.

Cannot wait!

Last edited:
Feeling like it has been too long, we will be there for Dapper Days and apparently Bats Day from April 28-May 2, staying at DLH. I just couldn't pass up the discounted hotel rates and park tickets!

December 1 - 7th (Over my birthday! :cake:) if everything goes as planned. I have not locked down a hotel yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter