2016 Trip Check in

Hi all! Haven't posted in a long time but would like to chime in. My 2 friends and I are going to DL July 19-23 to celebrate our 50th birthdays! We are staying at the Disney Land Hotel. Can't wait! Have gone to DW many many times and DL twice in the past two years. Really love DL and can't wait to get back.

We are within the 30 day count down window. This is when it gets so hard to wait any longer. And there is little to do to get ready, everything is planned as much as I can. It's too soon to start packing, or, maybe not! :-)

Well, we took our Jan. 2016 trip and I just booked our July trip for July 9-16th. Wishing I could squeeze in a spring trip, but it looks doubtful. I even have my new Minnie Mouse Jamberry nail wraps which makes waiting even harder!

We will be at DL over NYE. I casually mentioned it to DS10 and he's started talking about how much he misses Indy lol.

Well now I've booked our flights, our hotels and bought our tickets the day before the prices increased so I can now confirm we're going August 17th-25th. Switching from GCV to the Tropicana on the 20th. We'll have 5 day hoppers and will take the 20th as a down day - we're thinking about getting a cabana at the pool - and pick up our car (which I also booked this weekend) for the trek to Universal Studios Hollywood on the 21st! I'm so excited!!! I've started my usual spreadsheet and have started working on restaurants and a food budget for our 8 night trip... So far I have us spending a hair over $1000 for the two of us but I'm betting we won't actually eat as many meals as I have planned.

My family and I will be coming to disneyland Oct 5 ( for my 2nd wedding anniversary ) till Oct 11
Cannot wait
Parents
Brother and sister and my husband
The whole fam damnly
Staying at Homewood suites convention center

Yay! So happy I can finally post our plans now. Our first trip as a family, DH and our two DD's as well as everyone else in the family. We will be in Disneyland from 6/13 to 6/17 staying at the Camelot Inn. First time staying there so excited about staying close and seeing what they have to offer. We will be celebrating mine and DH's graduation as well as my birthday!:love:

DH and I are tentatively planning to go, just the 2 of us, for my birthday. We're booked at Desert Inn for Sept. 13-17th, but I'm waiting for airfare to dip again. Excited!

Rescheduled our trip for late February to April 29th - May 1st! Excited that we have Disneyland to look forward to again!

Family (ME, DH and DW and 2 DDs and 2 DS....including newlywed DD and her new hubby, so is that a DSIL (Disney Son-in-law?))
November 24th-December 5th - @ a VRBO House.
5 days in Disney - 2 in Universal - rest recuperating and hanging out in SoCal.....so excited!!!

July 17-21 in the parks, it will be the first time for my kids and hubby. He did visit Disney world with me though before kids.

My mom and I are veterans but haven't been in a long time. Like since before DCA opened.

We will be at the Camelot July 16-22.

Making our first trip to DLR this summer. As you can see in my signature, we have been to WDW many times but we,re so exciting to go to the "original" park. We will be at the Park Place Inn from August 10 - 17! Any tips or pointers for us newbies is welcomed and will be greatly appreciated!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter