2016 Trip Check in

Thanks for updating! Change of plans for us - we will be in DL from Dec 23, 2015 to Jan 3, 2016 if these 3 little days counts! No plans for the rest of 2016 - going to WDW instead.

How was your trip?? I hope you guys had a wonderful time!

So...I'm now planning 2 trips. January one will be January 9-10 at PPH, just a short one before our APs expire. Haven't decided if we'll renew, so we wanted to get one last trip on the passes. Our second trip will probably be June 6-10 at HOJO.

oooh two trips?! jealous! Hope your january trip was tons of fun!

Woo hoo 2016! I've got 2 DL trips going, both for runDisney events. Jan 13-Jan 22 for the Star Wars Rebel Challenge, split stay at DLR and Hotel Indigo. And then May 4-May13 for the Pixie Dust Challenge at Tink weekend, split stay at PPH and Hotel Indigo. I'm excited!

Ahh so jealous! I hope to someday do a starwars run! I hope it was a great trip!

our plans have changed a bit now we will be there July 2nd thru the 10th which means we will be there for 4th of July so Im a little freaked out about that! Also we will prob have to stay at Park Vue Inn again because the price of the new Homewood Suites increased a ton for that week! Hope everyone that has already got to go had a great trip!!

So, my first check in on this thread was a million years ago (feels like it anyway!!), and our tentative plans at the time were to stay at Park Vue while at Disneyland/DCA for 3 park days, and stay at a couple of other hotels during the general SoCal parts of the trip.
Welllll....we've FINALLY booked our flights and hotel, and we're flying into SNA and using the HoJo as our home base for the whole trip. My SIL lives in LA (her office is on Hollywood Blvd), so we're going to have a touristy tourist day there, and then have a beachy day and maybe take a day in San Diego. We have 5 day hoppers, so we can tack some Disney evenings on to our beach days if we want to.

I'm so excited to have everything booked and official!! Only 146 more days!!

How was your trip?? I hope you guys had a wonderful time!

We had a great time during Christmas and New Year's. Crazy busy with tons of people but we still managed to get everything done that we wanted to do. We were at the parks at RD and took breaks in the afternoon. Now, we are planning for WDW in March - managed to get all our dining reservations plus all our FP+. More work involved with a visit to WDW. DD and I will be back at DL in July to celebrate my 50th - so looking forward to visiting DL again!

our plans have changed a bit now we will be there July 2nd thru the 10th which means we will be there for 4th of July so Im a little freaked out about that! Also we will prob have to stay at Park Vue Inn again because the price of the new Homewood Suites increased a ton for that week! Hope everyone that has already got to go had a great trip!!

Fun! Ill make sure to update you dates :) I think as much as it might be crazy there on the 4th it will be so incredible too!! It sounds super fun!

So, my first check in on this thread was a million years ago (feels like it anyway!!), and our tentative plans at the time were to stay at Park Vue while at Disneyland/DCA for 3 park days, and stay at a couple of other hotels during the general SoCal parts of the trip.
Welllll....we've FINALLY booked our flights and hotel, and we're flying into SNA and using the HoJo as our home base for the whole trip. My SIL lives in LA (her office is on Hollywood Blvd), so we're going to have a touristy tourist day there, and then have a beachy day and maybe take a day in San Diego. We have 5 day hoppers, so we can tack some Disney evenings on to our beach days if we want to.

I'm so excited to have everything booked and official!! Only 146 more days!!

Yay for flights and hotel being booked!! Its so nice to have that part behind you! I love the freedom of park hoppers, that sounds like a great trip!

We had a great time during Christmas and New Year's. Crazy busy with tons of people but we still managed to get everything done that we wanted to do. We were at the parks at RD and took breaks in the afternoon. Now, we are planning for WDW in March - managed to get all our dining reservations plus all our FP+. More work involved with a visit to WDW. DD and I will be back at DL in July to celebrate my 50th - so looking forward to visiting DL again!

Glad you got everything in that you wanted to do while you were there, and a bonus that you got to be there with all the holiday cheer up around the park! I can't wait until we head to WDW with the kids. Probably not for another 4 or 5 years for us :( at least its only 118 days until DL!

Glad you got everything in that you wanted to do while you were there, and a bonus that you got to be there with all the holiday cheer up around the park! I can't wait until we head to WDW with the kids. Probably not for another 4 or 5 years for us :( at least its only 118 days until DL!

The 118 days will go by fast! :-) We went to WDW when our kids were tall enough for all the rides but even then, youngest DD didn't like some of the thrill rides. This time around, she is my Disney buddy and we have the same touring style so we are excited to explore WDW.

We had been trying to decide between a spring trip( spring break) and summer. We decided that we want to spend our 10th anniversary in our new happy place! We'll be at PPH August 1-6! Here's to hoping that cooling towels will be as good as people say!

1/31-2/6 My husband has done all the planning! Looking forward to being at DL but not the flight from NH. I do not like flying.

Woo hoo! Been out of the loop for forever it seems. Finally get to feed my obsession by planning a trip...I swear it is all I think about! :)
We will be there 11/13 -11/18. My boys will be 4 and 17 months so it should be interesting.
Happy trip planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!