2016 Trip Check in

Myself, husband, Son, Daughter-in Law, Granddaughter, and DIL's Parents will be staying at the BWPPI January 29-31, 2016. Our granddaughter's first trip to Disneyland. We had hoped to go the first weekend of December but that didn't work out. PhotoPass+ has been purchased and awaiting use :) Have read about the closures during our visit but they won't affect our trip one bit.

Slight update to our plans - we arrive now on the 28th April, staying though till the 9th May. First 5 nights at DLH (Thank you Dapper Days rates!), and then onto the Tropicana for the rest of the stay. So excited that it is almost 2016!!

Heading to DL the week of Halloween for DS's birthday! We just decided to do it over the past week so I've been pricing it out. Just waiting on what Costco packages will be offered for our dates. I think booking through them will be best for our needs. Comparing Good Neighbor hotels now and re-familiarizing myself with the whole Harbor/Katella layout! SO excited!!!!

cant wait for 2016 to get here!! hopefully our plans dont change I have been telling my BF for MONTHS to talk to his job that he had just started the end of July about our trip and he still hasnt I am to the point now it might be just me and the kids I got a great rate at Homewood suites and he wont do his part!!

We will probably be there either the second or third week of Sept.
It just depends on the crowds and how badly Disney rips the park apart. I've been reading that even the JC may be down and if that's so, it will be the final straw. Just too may attractions down at once to make the cost worth it.

And a July trip (business/vacation) July 22-29th. We are still working out the lodging details. Possible split with a convention center hotel due to a meeting, but will spend at least 3 nights of the trip at the Disneyland Hotel. The DLH has become our favorite after several stays at the GC. The pools, the history and Trader Sam's all make it our "laughing place"!
Mike

Got our spring trip booked for April 9th-14th! Staying at bwppi and taking my wife, son and for the first time my 13 year old sister. Then we will be going in December. ..the first or 2nd week for Christmas!

Coming to see the Mouse Feb 1-8 and staying at the new Homewood. With me DS 26 DD 24 her boyfriend 24 and joining us for the weekend DS19 and DS17. So during the week it will be a little group! We usually roll with more so it should be fun. Excited to stay st the new Homewood and excited to be heading back on another trip. I love that now all my adult kids still come with me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter