12/6/07...Anyone with us?

Linda and Sarah, I got 5 pairs of Red Dollar Gloves - so we are ALL SET!

Okay I have forced myself to get in the groove. My magnets are printed (will laminate them to tomorrow), I have laid out my outfits. Now all I have to do is decided what to wear onboard for my family photo. I think our photos look good when we coordinate and I could give hoot what others say when they see half the ship dressed the same.:thumbsup2

has anyone talked to kim bomba lately? i have sent her three emails and have gotten no reply - not even her normal bounceback message telling me when she will be in the office - i hope i dont have to breakdown and call there :confused3

Oh my warm weather friends!!!!

They are little stretchy one-size-fits-all gloves you buy for a dollar at the Dollar Store - do you want a few pairs for MVMCP???
That's very sweet, but Jackie and I are brining out MICKEY gloves... I popped on the Disney Shopping site to see if they had red Mickey gloves! They do, but now I don't have time to surprise everyone with them!!!! DRAT.

Cool! We will look like Disney cheerleaders (ancient cheerleaders;) speaking for myself) Who's bringing the pom poms?:)
I know what you mean (ancient cheerleader try-out myself - but got into horses instead) and you guys are going to look all spiffy with your matching gloves. Jackie and I will have matching gloves and scarves!!!

Okay I have forced myself to get in the groove. My magnets are printed (will laminate them to tomorrow), I have laid out my outfits. Now all I have to do is decided what to wear onboard for my family photo. I think our photos look good when we coordinate and I could give hoot what others say when they see half the ship dressed the same.:thumbsup2
Jackie, Pam and I will be decked out in khaki brown pants/capri's and LIME GREEN t-shirts. Gotta rep the DIS for our boarding and terminal meet photos! I'm not brining the boa this trip though... I don't know if Jackie is planning on it for herself/Pam though.

I had a dream last night at WDW in my white capri's with the lemon bright yellow t-shirt Jackie gave me - walking around looking for y'all!!! :) Better than that nasty night-mare cruising dream. :banana:

Peg....trip insurance is up to you...remember, you are a daredevil...stuff can happen.....
I know y'all were FRETTING WILDLY as to whether I have trip insurance - :eek:

NO worries - maties - I NOW HAVE TRIP INSURANCE - so if I need to be air-evac'd off Nassau, I'll be covered!

P.S. I had my sister in gut rolling laughter on the phone... she says "when you get the email print two copies, bring one with you and leave the other at home in case something happens, Jose will have that info". I say, "NO - I'll leave a copy at work and tell one of my pals - cuz JOSE will be in mourning..."

Not sure why that was so funny - guess you had to be there... anyway my pal Judy came in my office and asked what all the laughing was about - and she volunteered to take care of the insurance for Jose... :love: how sweet is that? She also said that it better not happen because if anything happened to me, she'd never be able to tolerate this place... :guilty:

I
P.S. I had my sister in gut rolling laughter on the phone...

Yep...I had to 'splain that to my co-workers who wanted to know what was so darn funny!

Oh, and Peg...we won't be matching scarves & gloves...you are black and I am red/white striped...remember?

WHERE's JEN???? Shouldn't she be posting daily with a countdown?????

Jen is in the Colorado Springs Airport, waiting for her DELAYED flight to bring her to Cinncinnati, where she hopes Delta will remain true to self in that her very-close-connecting flight too will be delayed just long enuf for her to make it and get home! hmmph. not that i'm bitter, but someone else can make lemonade out of that.

golly gee whiz, I guess the upside is that I now have more 'down time' to work on my ##@!ing speech that I VOLUNTEERED to give on Friday. WTH was I thinking???:confused3 :scared1: What a maroon!:rolleyes1

sigh. you may now return to your previously scheduled bout of vacation happiness. We apologize for the whine.

A quick question as this will be our first cruise....... Can our magnetic door signs be 3 dimensional? My wife made a "Hidden Mickey Xmas Tree" that is flat on the back where she will attach magnetic tape and then there is the Magnetic Mickey Wreath she is making.

A quick question as this will be our first cruise....... Can our magnetic door signs be 3 dimensional? My wife made a "Hidden Mickey Xmas Tree" that is flat on the back where she will attach magnetic tape and then there is the Magnetic Mickey Wreath she is making.

SURE....just so it isn't real deep...but like about 6 inches should be OK. It's mostly a question of brushing past it when you go in and out of your statroom.

Can't wait to see it!!!:)

Me too. I guess we will be walking the decks trying to find the hidden Mickey tree.:rotfl2: Care to give us any hints...like maybe what deck you are on, or if you are aft or fwd?

has anyone talked to kim bomba lately? i have sent her three emails and have gotten no reply - not even her normal bounceback message telling me when she will be in the office - i hope i dont have to breakdown and call there :confused3

Nope, we didn't use her....

Sounds VERY cool!
Three D is great!!

Jackie, did you get my email?

Two more days! Then it's Cosmos on the patio.:woohoo: :cheer2: That reminds me, I need to get the cranberry juice. Do you think the sniffer dogs will sniff out my vodka?;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter