12/6/07...Anyone with us?

Hello,

We will be on the 12/06/07 cruise on the Disney Wonder also! My name is Andy and I will be going with my wife, my daughter (she will be a little over 3 years old next December), my wife's parents and her aunt and uncle. My wife, baby and I have never been on a cruise, but are very excited that Disney will be our first experience. It is a short one, but combined with a stay a WDW, we should survive :rotfl: . We are Disney fanatics and go at least twice per year (Disney Vacation Club Members - SSR).

I forgot to mention in the last message that we decided to splurge a bit and go for a suite. Anyone know if it is worth the difference?

3LVDisney said:
I forgot to mention in the last message that we decided to splurge a bit and go for a suite. Anyone know if it is worth the difference?
Hi Andy,
I sailed in a Cat 3 in 2005 and have sailed with DISers that have stayed in the Roy, The Walt, Cat 2 and several cat 3 - and allI can say is WoW.....

I will be sailing with several friends that cruised with me 11/11/06...we will be going to MVMCP, too and i hope to stay at OKW

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

<--------- Is one of those 'several friends' who'll be joining "GrayFal" on this cruise. Hopefully my sister and brother-in-law will be coming along too!

Andy, on our 11/11 double dip, we did a stateroom tour of the Walt, a two bedroom and an one bedroom suite. I'd have to say that the Cat 3 mid-ship one bedroom is VERY tempting....unless you are looking for a room for your whole party....then you'll need to go bigger!

***** WHO'S CRUISING?********

12/6/2007 Disney Wonder Roll CAll

3LVDisney (Missouri) Andy, DW, DD (3), DMIL; DFIL, DA & DU
alohabob (CT) Bob & DW Barb
Brbe4
dizney-cruiser (Mount Laurel, NJ) Janice & DSIS Linda
faireygod mother (VA) Dee and DSIS Win (AKA pooh luvs figment)
Grayfal (Southampton, NY) Pat & DSIS
Hannonsmom (Virginia) Linda, DH ED & Lovely DD Sarah (AKA chichihoney)
ibouncetoo (Phoenix, AZ) Jackie & DSIS Peggy Jo (AKA TiggersPal)
jenk99 (??) Jen, DD (5), DS (7) & DMom
MouseEars1973 (Alpharetta, GA) Nydia (34), DH Ken (33) , DD (7) & DS (8)
Ready for #2 (NJ) Cheryl
Tikihula (FL) Bev

.let me know if info should be corrected/added to/modified in any way!

Also joining in on the MVMCP !!! I don't even know what that is yet, so I have a lot to research... also, WHERE are we going? CC and where else? See, I'm just one of those gals who says, When? With Whom? OK I'll GO!!!:cool1:

TiggersPal said:
Also joining in on the MVMCP !!! I don't even know what that is yet, so I have a lot to research... also, WHERE are we going? CC and where else? See, I'm just one of those gals who says, When? With Whom? OK I'll GO!!!:cool1:
Well, the ship goes to Nassau but I go to Quiet Cove Pool :rotfl2:

GrayFal said:
Well, the ship goes to Nassau but I go to Quiet Cove Pool :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: That is where we always ran into you last month! (What are you doing up so late?)

So, why hasn't Hannomom check in yet????? We did check the DCL site, and the cat 5 across the hall for them is available! :thumbsup2

TiggersPal,

MVMCP stands for Mickey's Verry Merry Christmas Party. It is a special after hours event at the Magic Kingdom. They have special parades, special entertainment, Santa, snow on main street, free hot chocolate and cookies, special fireworks, special meet and greets, special merchandise in the gift shops only during the event, and much more. I have been to one yet, but my wife, daughter and I are going to WDW this coming Thursday, Dec 7th - Tuesday, Dec 12th for a long weekend. We have always wanted to see what WDW looks like during Xmas. We are going to MVMCP on the 8th. It should be a fun time!

TiggersPal (who is my sister, by the way), doesn't know about Osbourn Family Lights either. I love that she's so game to throw herself into these adventures! I know I'm looking forward to my first HOLDIAY visit to WDW. I've made several visits to Disneyland (and may just squeeze in a weekend this month) during the holidays and it really 'gets me into the spirit'.

This trip will also give us a holdiay decorated Castaway Cay too! My first two cruises were in November, so I've seen the ship decorated, but never CC.

Andy, please report back on your MVMCP adventure! ::yes::

Special things in the gift shops, I hear? That sound really exciting including the fireworks, they always make me well up with tears. But then, the list is growing when it comes to Disney experiences! It will be fun seeing all the Christmas lights, and all.

But - why are my sis and pal not going to Nassau? hmmmm I may just have to venture out on my own - and see what excursions light up my insides!

:wave: Hannosmom, checking in. It will be the three of us, me, DH (Ed), and our DD, Sarah, aka Chichihoney...she picked her dis name after her dog, Chichi (we miss her) and cat, Honey (still kicking, and biting and scratching and harking up hair balls :rolleyes: )

I'm so excited about the recent email received today by DizneyCruiser!!! Our gang list is growing!!! So glad we'll be cruising together again!! Looks like I might have another DIS meet with another fellow cruiser for another trip planned, but not sure if it's public info at this point, but can you say I'm excited about it as well? YES I AM!:cool1:

dizney_cruiser is checking in!! :thumbsup2

We too will be staying on the ship in Nassau! Look for us in a Hot Tub near you!! mmmmmm . . . B B C . . . (Jackie? is that the right name?)

I love having a new thread to subscribe to! :surfweb:

dizney-cruiser said:
We too will be staying on the ship in Nassau! Look for us in a Hot Tub near you!! mmmmmm . . . B B C . . . (Jackie? is that the right name?)

Yep, BBC :drinking1 goes down like a milk-shake, packs a little kick!

..........keep watching this space for the possible arrive of another double-dipper who wants to play with us......:ssst:

dizney-cruiser said:
dizney_cruiser is checking in!! :thumbsup2

I loved that beverage, might just be my new favorite!

ibouncetoo said:
Yep, BBC :drinking1 goes down like a milk-shake, packs a little kick!

..........keep watching this space for the possible arrive of another double-dipper who wants to play with us......:ssst:

WHO WHO WHO???? I can't stand secrets!;)

ibouncetoo said:

as if any of us needed an extra reason to keep watching this new thread! popcorn::
now - if only we could find sarah . . .

dizney-cruiser said:

as if any of us needed an extra reason to keep watching this new thread! popcorn::
now - if only we could find sarah . . .

I see you are online, Good morning to you! Miss Sarah was on last night, she's scanning in the photos you sent her to share with me, isn't that just the sweetest thing?

Not sure where she's lurking this morning! How are you today?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter