10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat - Thread #2 (of 20?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Karen is not planning and packing? Did the world just tip on it's axis? Tell the truth now, Karen, you have a list going somewhere.....just teasing, sistah:goodvibes

I'm with you on the fluff...that's all there is to me actually...I'm all fluff.....but I am trying to build muscle at the gym...:rotfl:

To you too.....You know you can have a whole bottle of Merlot on Mardi Gras, don't you?:thumbsup2

Maybe Karen did what I did, kept the list from last time! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Seriously, I had a notebook with all my info from the first cruise, and I still have it. Some of the info (like excursions) will have to be researched again, but I have my packing lists!

What? Karen is not planning and packing? Did the world just tip on it's axis? Tell the truth now, Karen, you have a list going somewhere.....just teasing, sister:goodvibes

I'm with you on the fluff...that's all there is to me actually...I'm all fluff.....but I am trying to build muscle at the gym...:rotfl:

To you too.....You know you can have a whole bottle of Merlot on Mardi Gras, don't you?:thumbsup2

Paige please she hardly needs any encouragement does she?...:snooty:

ps...It's pancake Tuesday over here today so Mrs Lush has been on the lash since lunch time.....:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Hi Jeff, Hi Andy,

Just popping in from the 8/15 Tortola thread,

What we are doing is starting a web page for the people on our thread where we will be storing most of the cruise info, while we are not really doing FLUFF either, just friends exchanging thoughts as before.

No Milestone races, with the talking going on, we will get to the 250th page fast enough on our own without that :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Happy sailing all,:)

Howdy There Ed....:wave:

Cass (Timon) set us up with a website the other night as well for our cruise, and I might say, she did an amazing job!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We're going up to the mid 60's today and maybe up near 70 tomorrow before another cold front moves through tomorrow night. The only bad thing, it's been raining her again today, and more expected tomorrow. I will however, take the rain over that white "FLUFFY" stuff, anyday!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

This one is awesome. Does anyone know if this is from a web cam and will we be able to see it when our KKers are going through the Panama Canal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_22RsEpi0s

Yes there is a web cam somewhere down there. I remember watching the Magic on its return trip in 2008. Once it got past the Centenial Bridge (I that's the name of it) it was out of site, but you could see it.

How's this for some little bunny foo-foo fluff?

Describe me at this moment in time with one DIS-icon ...

:crazy:

Little Bunny Foo-Foo. :lmao:

I remember reading that story to DS when he was really little and doing the two fingers as the bunny and having it hop. Then "whoppin" it on the head. :rotfl2:

That came on Radio Disney over the noon hour the other week and Suz called me and told me to turn it on. She was just dying (and feeling sad since DS turns 8 on Sunday).

OH! Is this a new game?

:furious: I love being yelled at. Esp. when I have nothing to do with the situation! You just can't please some people!

This is really wonderful.

:lmao: :lmao: Heather the lady on the next balcony to us said "look it looks just like the the Magic"......Daft mare....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dont tell the rest on here but she was a fellow countryman of our's too....:rolleyes1

Ps....It will be a very sad day for all Manchester United fans tomorrow as it will be 50 years to the day of The Munich air crash that robbed us of seeing the greatest football team ever assembled The Busby Babes,we lost 8 players that day with an average age of 22:sad2: 20 others also lost their lives that sad day.... "we'll keep the red flag flying high cos Man United will never die"......:sad2:

:lmao: :lmao: Heather the lady on the next balcony to us said "look it looks just like the the Magic"......Daft mare....:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Dont tell the rest on here but she was a fellow countryman of our's too....:rolleyes1

Ps....It will be a very sad day for all Manchester United fans tomorrow as it will be 50 years to the day of The Munich air crash that robbed us of seeing the greatest football team ever assembled The Busby Babes,we lost 8 players that day with an average age of 22:sad2: 20 others also lost their lives that sad day.... "we'll keep the red flag flying high cos Man United will never die"......:sad2:

Yes, just saw a article on this on The One Show....Sad:sad1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter