10/24/2009 Bash on the Boat - Thread #2 (of 20?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need the Jimmy Buffet (at least I thought it was his song, maybe I'm wrong) song "It's 5 O'Clock somewhere" be our theme song for this thread.
That would be perfect. By the way it is currently 5:18 pm as I type this.:3dglasses

NO that means 8pm my time. Thank goodness Biggest Loser is on tonight or I wouldn't have anything to do but spend time with my family.:lmao:

If you get BL at 8:00 your time.

I bet you will have wall to wall election coverage and BL later, although, I'm not sure what your tv schedule is like.

If you get BL at 8:00 your time.

I bet you will have wall to wall election coverage and BL later, although, I'm not sure what your tv schedule is like.

I bet you're right....I hate election nights they just go over and over the same old story.:rolleyes2

NO that means 8pm my time. Thank goodness Biggest Loser is on tonight or I wouldn't have anything to do but spend time with my family.:lmao:

Well, the BL is on right now here on the east coast, but I am watching American Idol myself, Hazel has BL on in the bedroom. Angelina is at her school musical practice, so she isn't watching anything.

Evening BOBers,

I just updated the site. I added some info on the DIS Tag page, added some more links for the ports and added 2 more BOBers to the Who's Going page. :thumbsup2

Off to aquacize in 15 minutes :yay:

Has anyone had an experience flying with Skybus? My sister-in-law told me to check out their website. I just did and found I could get Hazel and I flights from Wilmington, DE connecting through Greensboro, NC to St. Augustine, FL this coming May for $119.00 R/T per person.

Well, the BL is on right now here on the east coast, but I am watching American Idol myself, Hazel has BL on in the bedroom. Angelina is at her school musical practice, so she isn't watching anything.

Well Andy they just announced that due to election coverage Biggest Loser can be seen on Sunday at 11:30 pm! Thank goodness for a DVR and it's a holiday for me on Monday.:banana:

Has anyone had an experience flying with Skybus? My sister-in-law told me to check out their website. I just did and found I could get Hazel and I flights from Wilmington, DE connecting through Greensboro, NC to St. Augustine, FL this coming May for $119.00 R/T per person.
Thats pretty interesting, how did you get to connect to FL? I could only get from Milwaukee to Columbus, OH.

To my fellow WI friends, are you getting dumped on by LOTS of snow??

Not yet. We have about 1"-3" depending on where you are in the city. The heavy snow is not suppose to come until 8-3 tomorrow. They are talking about 1"-2" an hour during that time with thundersnow.

They haven't called school yet, but I anticipate DS to be off tomorrow. I didn't even turn his alarm on.

I, however, have to get up. If we close the office, I have to put a voice message on the phone.

Plus, Suz will probably have to drive in, so I will have to snowblow the drive early as well.

Not yet. We have about 1"-3" depending on where you are in the city. The heavy snow is not suppose to come until 8-3 tomorrow. They are talking about 1"-2" an hour during that time with thundersnow.

They haven't called school yet, but I anticipate DS to be off tomorrow. I didn't even turn his alarm on.

I, however, have to get up. If we close the office, I have to put a voice message on the phone.

Plus, Suz will probably have to drive in, so I will have to snowblow the drive early as well.
I saw reports that you guys were to be getting alot, over to Jen also. Stay safe, and stay home & relax and watch the snow fall if you can.

Good morning everybody:goodvibes

I'm multiposting to minimize fluff!

Oh my, I've been reading a post on the main cruise page, "Banned Door Signs"...this looks like it's going to get ugly. Someone started out asking if they still allowed door signs and it's now turned into a discussion on whether they're nice or tacky!

I am not going to post

I love my door signs!:eek: - how can anyone think theyre tacky:sad2: - they shouldnt be on the disney ship if they have that attitude

What? Karen is not planning and packing? Did the world just tip on it's axis? Tell the truth now, Karen, you have a list going somewhere.....just teasing, sistah:goodvibes

I'm with you on the fluff...that's all there is to me actually...I'm all fluff.....but I am trying to build muscle at the gym...:rotfl:

To you too.....You know you can have a whole bottle of Merlot on Mardi Gras, don't you?:thumbsup2

Oh Paige!:lmao: - you had me laughing all the way through this post!

My travel bag has got lots of stuff in it already and my suitcases in the loft have lots in too likebeach towels etc, but we have Greece this summer so its all for that at the moment. As soon as that is over though I will be "gathering" stuff together for cruising:rolleyes1

Hope your mardi gras was fun:banana: - I actually didnt have any merlot or chardonnay last night - I'm a bobaloser don ya know!:angel: ;)

Maybe Karen did what I did, kept the list from last time! :rotfl2: :lmao:

Seriously, I had a notebook with all my info from the first cruise, and I still have it. Some of the info (like excursions) will have to be researched again, but I have my packing lists!

Me too Jen - I have a packing list on my pc that gets ticked off as stuff gets packed, and I kept my little book from the last cruise so all I need to research is the ports and what my table mate is like;) - apparantly he goes by the name of "Number Boy":confused3 - will he be counting how many merlots pass my lips and how many desserts I munch my way through:eek: or worse still will he give me a running total of calories consumed:rotfl: - only kidding Mr Jeff:flower3:

Paige please she hardly needs any encouragement does she?...:snooty:

ps...It's pancake Tuesday over here today so Mrs Lush has been on the lash since lunch time.....:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Dindt have a pancake either:angel: - I 'm such a good bobaloser:angel:

I just found this on the main cruise thread. It is the two ships when they were together in Nassau. I thought it was pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AljIkEJuEpI

This one is awesome. Does anyone know if this is from a web cam and will we be able to see it when our KKers are going through the Panama Canal?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_22RsEpi0s

Cool!:thumbsup2

Looks like Karen may have had a heavy night,Morning love....:rolleyes1

Right am off to read the "Low rate and Tacky" door signs thread.....i can feel the Disney love all the way over here...:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:

Its so tempting.........:rolleyes1

I just multi quoted and answered the other half of last nights posts, clicked send ....and it disapeared?:confused3 :confused3

S*d it - I'm not typing it all again:rolleyes:

I'm off to the gym and swim.

Should be fun today at the gym.
They are replacing every bit of equipment with new fandangled stuff....I'd better be careful they dont carry me out and put me in the skip too:eek:

We'll all be fighting to get on the new stuff:rotfl: --"I saw it first..no I did, its my shiny new dreadmill...no, its mine"

Thats pretty interesting, how did you get to connect to FL? I could only get from Milwaukee to Columbus, OH.

Through Greensboro, NC.

Wilmington, DE to Greensboro, NC to St. Augustine, FL

St. Augustine is only about 1 to 1and 1/2 hour drive to our place in Florida and Orlando is about a 45 minute drive, so not much difference there. I would be renting a car for the few days anyhow. The only thing that makes me a little nervous is the 25 minute layover coming home. If we miss our connecting flight that could cause a problem getting back home before Angelina arrives home from her Chicago trip. But sure can't beat the price.

goodmorning-fruit.gif
mickeydeck4.jpg
Folks!!!

Good morning/afternoon everyone!

I'm on the computer early this morning - waiting to see if DS's daycare will be closing or not.

Karen and Chris - saw your posts on the Banned Door Signs thread :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter