•The Official COPPER CREEK VILLAS & CABINS Owners & Lovers Group•

maybe grandcalifornian slipped a hidden mickey without pants into it or something and now its flagged by my work laptop.
Hello, that’s an idea... Maybe you have to look really closely.

I have those images posted on my website, since when I first created them they were updated quite frequently as we figured out where the different room types were. Now that the official declarations have been released we know that the room types are accurate, and the images don’t need to be updated.
Thanks to @mrsap for doing the screenshots to make them visible for all, along with all the other great work on the thread.

I will be at Copper Creek a week from today. Let me know if you need any info on anything.

Im contemplating moving my reservation at the end of April from Poly to CCV bc of the construction going on at Poly. Im interested in a one bedroom villa, but they dont have view options. Does anyone know if any of the 1bedrooms have nice room views, preferably a water view of some kind? Would you switch from Poly to CCV? Btw, if im posting in the wrong spot, feel free to move me where this question would be appropriate. Thanks!

Im contemplating moving my reservation at the end of April from Poly to CCV bc of the construction going on at Poly. Im interested in a one bedroom villa, but they dont have view options. Does anyone know if any of the 1bedrooms have nice room views, preferably a water view of some kind? Would you switch from Poly to CCV? Btw, if im posting in the wrong spot, feel free to move me where this question would be appropriate. Thanks!
Welcome! There are 1 bedrooms spread throughout the South wing of the building, which contains the Copper Creek rooms, but most are on floors above the first floor, which is primarily studios. There are maps on page 1 of this thread that show the different room locations for the different room types. For a water view you can be in either side of the wing, but the North side (odd room numbers) overlooks the main pool and tends to have a better view of Bay Lake, but the other side can see some of the lake and the Villas pool. We prefer high floors for better views, but the top floor of any section of the resort (either 6th or 7th) has enclosed balconies that some people don’t like since you can’t see through the railing while seated.
Compared to the Poly, we love how Copper Creek is all in one building under one roof. The lobby is spectacular, and we love the quiet secluded few while still being so close to MK. Bay Lake is beautiful too.

For reference, here are the high resolution floorplans / room type maps:
Your post is blank..

P.S Also I always found (maybe its just me), its hard to tell the color difference between the colors with dots and colors without (the diff versions of the studios)

Your post is blank..

P.S Also I always found (maybe its just me), its hard to tell the color difference between the colors with dots and colors without (the diff versions of the studios)
Try that for getting them to show up, and I will look at doing some more work picking different colors.

Yep! I can see them now! Is there a post somewhere that tells us which rooms have the regular balcony vs the roof overhang balcony?
The 6th and 7th floors have the closed in (overhang) balcony, and 2nd-5th floors have the regular railing balcony.

Yep! I can see them now! Is there a post somewhere that tells us which rooms have the regular balcony vs the roof overhang balcony?
Any room number higher than 6119 will have an enclosed balcony. Rooms 6119 and below have open balconies.

The 6th and 7th floors have the closed in (overhang) balcony, and 2nd-5th floors have the regular railing balcony.
The 6th is tricky because there are open balcony rooms under where there are rooms on the 7th floor. We had a great one this trip.

To clarify - the top floor of each section has the closed in balconies (for example - room 6108 has full balconies because there is a 7th floor in that section)
Exactly, that's how I remember it, if there's no room above you, you'll have an enclosed balcony.

Last edited:

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest