Zoo Tag Progress Thread:ALL HERE.. POSTAL 9/4

I am done with my groups.

I can't find my labels go I am going to use some generic ones.

probably won't go to PO til Monday though.

Just checking in.
I've got my lions completed.
Giraffes are half done.
My friend is visiting later this week with her stamp for the biome penguin/polar bears. Then that one will be finished.

Ok. Ladies in the Zoo group. I was making the tags and realized that although I am using a fiber embellishment, I didn't leave room for a hole with fiber in it. Does anyone mind? In the end it might look more like a bookmark, but it will be the right dimensions. Since I haven't printed yet, I can still change it. :)

Ok. Ladies in the Zoo group. I was making the tags and realized that although I am using a fiber embellishment, I didn't leave room for a hole with fiber in it. Does anyone mind? In the end it might look more like a bookmark, but it will be the right dimensions. Since I haven't printed yet, I can still change it. :)

I sure don't mind!! I never put fiber or ribbon in my tag holes anymore. I use brads or eyelets, etc. I also sometimes use fibers on the tag itself, but not in the holes. I often cover up the holes. I think tags have gotten pretty creative where the hole and fiber in it is just one option, but there are so many other ways of doing them. I'm sure yours will be great as always!!

I'm jealous of you being so far along!!

I like the bookmark idea. It works for me. :thumbsup2

But it is the hostess call, as these are her guidelines.

I'm all for you going with it the way you have it.

Hey!! I don't mind at all.. WHATEVER makes it look good is fine by me.. RUN with your idea... don't ever worry about checking w/ me.. I trust you all!!!

HELP! I am using my animal kingdom cricut cartridge for the first time and had the 'wild' idea to cut out the giraffe and monkey and the overlays and put those on one of my tags for each group. The giraffe is pretty good - just need to do something so the eyes show up but the monkey doesn't really have an overlay - just the exact same head cutou! I was thinking maybe I could just draw outlines here the cuts are to show the details but not sure it will look right.

Does anyone have any ideas?

In Group F-Miscellaneous, I signed up for rhino. I just thought the ZooBalloo rhino looked cute. I didn't really have a plan. Would anyone object if I changed my animal for that group from the rhino to a brown bear (no one else chose a bear for that group)? I have plans for brown bears but not rhinos. (Swappers in that group are: TPS, B&MB, AWM, bobcat, and KatDisney.) Thanks.

I like brown bears. :thumbsup2

md, do you mean to kinda draw in the cuts of the monkey? If so, I think it could be cute if you give it a softer feel then a coloring book outline.

md, do you mean to kinda draw in the cuts of the monkey? If so, I think it could be cute if you give it a softer feel then a coloring book outline.

I do mean the cuts - I can't figure out another way to make it look more dimensional. What might give it a softer feel? I love that idea.

I paint too and could probably shade it but I've never painted on paper.

My thought was using watercolor pencils and a blender pen or small paintbrush.

In Group F-Miscellaneous, I signed up for rhino. I just thought the ZooBalloo rhino looked cute. I didn't really have a plan. Would anyone object if I changed my animal for that group from the rhino to a brown bear (no one else chose a bear for that group)? I have plans for brown bears but not rhinos. (Swappers in that group are: TPS, B&MB, AWM, bobcat, and KatDisney.) Thanks.

Works for me!

go for it! I have tons of brown bear pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter