Yourride Reservations

Jeanny

I can feel the warmth now!
I just made my reservations for a towncar with Yourride. We're arriving at the Poly the day before Thanksgiving. I'll hear within 48 hours that they'll be able to fit us in. I have my fingers crossed. XXXX

I read the thread about Yourride missing Geri, but I have complete faith in Rabbit.

:D

We used Yourride in June and everything was great. Rabbit called me at the hotel twice: once to confirm our trip to Universal and the night before we left to confirm our pickup time. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about. Every company has a bad day, but Rabbit goes out of his way to make everything right. We're using Yourride again in three weeks!

Rabbit sent my confirmation the very next day!! I didn't have to wait up to 48 hours as the ad states... He is SO QUICK!! I printed out my reservation info (and my $5.00 coupon) and will have that in my "vacation folder" ready to go with me in November.

After reading these posts I've decided to use yourride for our trip to WDW the middle of Oct. I will call tomorow ,hope they are open on Sundays, but am now wondering (worrying ?) if I am to late to book for Oct.18th? Can anyone give an educated guess from past experiences? I was just going to use cab service but now think that yourride will be more efficient and cheaper too. Hope that they will be able to accomodate us:D

:D I reserved yourride over their web site and within 1 hour I received a confirmation. I'm happy that they could accomodate me as I have read mostly positive reviews about them. I'll probably call a week or so before our trip to confirm everything.But I do have to say that I was very happy to get the confirmation so soon after submitting my request:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter