Your standard fast food orders

Ivars - Salmon Dinner
Mod Pizza - Mod size with sausage, mushrooms, onions, and roasted red peppers
Burgerville USA - Halibut Fish and Chips

We very very rarely eat fast food anymore, but in the past couple of years when we have, I usually order the same thing:

Taco Bell: either a bean burrito or a shredded chicken burrito
McDonalds: regular cheese burger and small fries
Gold star: 3 way
Wendy's: single with mustard and onion only and fries
Burger King: Whopper Junior Deluxe (don't like their fries)
Fazolis: regular baked spaghetti

I don't think we've been anywhere else in the past few years.

I follow a low carb, high fat diet....

Burger King: I only like their breakfast & typically get a sausage or bacon egg and cheese, no bread
Wendy's: Dave's Double, no ketchup, no bread dumped on a side salad
Chipotle: Salad bowl with either chicken or barbacoa with grilled veggies, salsa, shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole on the side
McDonalds: Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, mayo, extra lettuce, no ketchup, no bread. Or sausage, egg, and cheese no bread

Chick Fil-A - regular chicken sandwich
Culvers - Chicken Strips or cheeseburger with fried onions, but right now - the Colby Jack Pub Burger is back - LOVE THIS
Cousins - Club Sub
Arbys - Regular Roast Beef

Panda Express (how has no one mentioned this place yet?)- 2 item combo with chow mein and double orange chicken

In N Out- Double Double, whole grilled onion, no tomato, fries well done

I wish I could eat Panda but it hurts my stomach. :laughing: I just tried on Monday...combo with fried rice and chow mein, orange chicken, beijing beef and a veggie spring roll. :guilty:

I'm am going to try the whole grilled onion on my cheeseburger at in N out. That sounds good.

McDonald's Sausage & Egg bisquit ( hold the cheese) with a hash brown or my quarterly Big Mac with fries
Chick-fil-A Original Sandwich or 8 piece Nuggets ( with honey mustard & sweet n sour sauces) both with waffle fries
Arby's Roast beef & cheddar ( love the onion roll) with horseradish & BBQ sauces

My most regular fast food is an Italian hoagie from a local shop ( it's like Jersey Mike's)

McDonalds: Cheeseburger and Fries
Chick-Fil-A: Chicken Strips (3 count) meal (fries)

Started to try to think of more, but I guess I don't go to fast food much anymore (I generally go to those salad bowl places now).

This seems like a fun thread. I will say that even though I’m going to list quite A few places/things, we don’t eat out much.

taco bell - this varies depending on my mood. It can be any variation of: nachos, tacos both hard and soft, bean burrito with no onions, Crunchwrap, cheesy fiesta potatoes. If I get soda it’s the Baja blast.

mcdonalds - breakfast: sausage biscuit, lunch/dinner: chicken nuggets and fries. If I get soda it’s a Diet Coke. (I very rarely eat lunch/dinner here as I tend to have an aversion to McDonald’s)

in n out - plain cheeseburger, fries, sometimes a Diet Coke, sometimes a chocolate shake.

kfc - popcorn chicken with potato wedges, chicken tenders with potato wedges, or a famous bowl with no gravy.

pizza - I prefer round table, but my order is the same at most places. pepperoni and black olives.

blaze pizza - the red vine add black olives and artichoke hearts, sometimes bacon. Or pesto with chicken, bacon, black olives, and artichoke hearts.

mod pizza - pesto, chicken, bacon, black olives, artichoke hearts.

wendys - used to be their grilled chicken go wrap 4 for 4, but they seem to have gotten rid of it. I will have to re-evaluate my choices here. I love their Dave’s diet cherry vanilla cream soda.

McDonald's: quater pounder with cheese
Taco Bell: beef chalupa and a nacho potato griller
Arby's: beef and cheedar with curly fries
Sonic: Diet cherry Limeage (happiness in a cup!)
Smashburger: Smash fries
Chik Fil-A: grilled nuggets with waffle fries
Costa Vida: Nachos with queso and sometimes pulled pork

We eat Fast Food way more often than the folks on this board.

Taco Bell - I eat here often enough I get a $50-100 gift card from Kroger during 4x points promo and use it for a while.
My selection varies during lunch / supper - I like the steak and the shredded chicken but hate the ground beef. My breakfast choice is always a Steak Breakfast Crunchwrap with Hashbrown.

Wendy's - Probably 2-3 times a month. We like the Jr Bacon Cheeseburger or the Double Stack. Husband likes the baked potato but I am found of their fries. Also like the Freestyle Drink Machine.

Sonic - My favorite is the Cherry Coke (Extra Ice). Sonic is right next to Taco Bell so will usually get food there and then drink at Sonic if getting it to go. Don't care for their burgers that much but the Chili Cheese Tots make a great snack.

Those are the top choices. But others eaten from time to time (not in order of popularity) include
Back Yard Burgers (Chili Cheese Waffle Fries)
Panda Express (Mongolian Beef and Teriyaki Chicken with Rice) to share with Hubby
Panera (only for breakfast Steak / Egg Asiago Bagel Sandwich)
Quizno's (Steak Sandwich)
Hardee's (only for breakfast - choice varies but fond of sausage & egg sliders or they have the best biscuits).
Domino's Pizza (Philly Cheesesteak on Thin Crust)
Pizza Hut (Individual Pan Meatball with Bacon & onion)
Chick Fil A (Nuggets in the PM - Breakfast Bowl in the AM)

I can't stand Burger King and only eat at these other places about once a year - KFC, Subway, Fazoli's, Long John Silvers.

no your just the only one being honest. lol.
And just because you have a regular order, it doesn’t mean you go 943 times a week. I usually get the same thing from the places we go to. Doesn’t mean we are there every day

We're not too good for fast food, we just don't eat out much at all...maybe once a month if that. My wife is a fantastic cook and we just eat at home mostly.

Haven't been to a McD, BK, Arby, Taco Bell in over 15 years...not since my kids grew out of happy meal toys. Used to eat at Wendy's all the time, but haven't been in 5 years.

Chick-Fil-A - always get the Spicy Chicken sandwich and combine the buffalo and ranch sauces.
Five Guys - Burger with peppers, mushrooms and onions along with their fantastic fries cooked in peanut oil.

BK: Impossible Whopper, with cheese, no pickle, cut in half. Medium size
McDonald's: Big Mac meal medium size and a cheeseburger (I'll pick the pickles off)
Wendy's: 2 double stacks, only ketchup. Junior fry
Checkers: checker burger with cheese, no pickle, medium size, hot dog only ketchup
Moe's: their burrito bowl with chicken
Taco Bell: uh, crunch wrap supreme meal medium size I think (I don't go very often)
Subway: foot long ham on Italian Urban Cheese (I know it's herb and cheese, lol) lettuce onion green pepper no sauce wrapped separately please
I think that's it? I don't go to Chik Fil A much because the line is always crazy long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!